Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's one big circle of fraud and fantasy propping each other up, with them all at constant risk of being ejected from the circle the moment they start to crumble

That's exactly what it is. If the RF would just pick the right Jenga block the whole lot would fall down.

What don't they? I can only think it suits them not to. It would be easy enough with the money, power and influence they have.
The thing you need to bear in mind about dealing with narcissists is that they have to destroy themselves.

With the Harkles, any interference would feed into their victimhood & claims of racism.

Some people think that KC and/or the RF are enabling the Harkles but imo they are simply not stopping them. They avoid Harold when he visits the UK and did not block the trip to Nigeria but let Nigeria know that it is a private visit.

They won't pull the Jenga block. When everything crumbles, which it will do, there needs to be no-one for Harold & Rachel to blame but themselves or each other.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Catherine has always worn her hair long. She was shy as a child and when she first started being photographed she hid behind it. I think she would look beautiful with a shorter hairstyle, but she never has had one, so I think it will be very difficult for her to get used to, just another thing to deal with on top of her recovery.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Daily Express
"Justin Welby accused of net zero hypocrisy for racking up 48,000 air miles on global trips
The Archbishop of Canterbury may talk like an eco-warrior but it's emerged that he flies like a jet-setter."

up-48-000-air-miles-from-September-to-June-5394085.jpg

"Justin Welby will have racked up 48,000 air miles from September to June.
Justin Welby has been lambasted, after it emerged he has nearly flown the equivalent distance of two laps round world twice since September.
By the end of next month, the tree-hugging theologian will have racked up 48,000 air miles on trips to Gaza, Africa and Pakistan, all despite being one of the country's eminent net zero champions.

The 68-year-old is off to Guatemala, El Salvador, Panama and Costa Rica later this month.
His ten trips will see 15 tonnes of carbon emissions added to his carbon footprint."

"Mr Welby's trips appear to be at odds with the Church of England's Net Zero strategy, which has demanded congregations are carbon neutral by 2030 rather than 2045.

In 2022, Welby told BBC Radio 5Live: "When it comes to climate change, it is tempting to despair".

Parishes are up in arms over the Archbishop's extensive travelling. A senior church official told MailOnline: "It seems quite extraordinary that the Archbishop chooses to spend so much time away when there is so much going wrong at home.
"His own diocese is showing a catastrophic fall in numbers attending — the worst figures for young people of any diocese — yet he is too busy to attend to it."

Why is Welby now flying all over the world? He's reported to be the king's right-hand man now, so is he doing government work? Is he looking for oil?
What have Gaza and Guatemala got to do with the UK's main shepherd, or am I missing something? Anyway, what a hypocrite.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Person (who looks nothing like the other person) wears clothes (that look vaguely like the other person) and may become president.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Person (who looks nothing like the other person) wears clothes (that look vaguely like the other person) and may become president.

Ridiculous. But nice try, new PR guy.

CBK wore almost no jewelry and little makeup. Her clothes were immaculately tailored not sausage-casing tight or showing bulging back-fat. She was never seen with a dangling price-tag.

She was very private. She did not monetize her marriage, or preen and hector ad nauseum.

There was no jam.

Stop grave-robbing to try to resuscitate the damaged and widely despised Markle brand.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Classified video has leaked of the Great She Ostrich's top secret hair and beauty regime....
Unconfirmed reports claim the footage shows the inside of the Harkle's hidden lair in West Hollywood - a.k.a Norman the gay hairdresser's salon and panel-beaters shop.

Chelsea Manning has denied all involvement....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH

I think that Carolyn Bessette might have died all over again of the shame of being compared to the ILBW.
The delusion is real: Carolyn was the queen of effortlessly chic. The ILBW dresses like a tacky rich matron retired in Florida.

It's like mixing water and oil: these puff pieces are so far fetched, so absurd, they seem almost like they are trolling the ILBW showcasing how hard she tries and how much she fails.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Hello! I see we've had a shiny new thread and a fun title since I've been away working and trying to recover from an exhaustion/heatstroke/sinusitis-induced migraine. Although I did have a nightmare about Smegsy's feet, but I suppose medically it can't be described as a cause 🤷

Anyway, it was pretty scary yesterday with me waking up late and delirious. My teammates are quite concerned since I texted them in a panic 😂 I could have probably pulled a Smegs and told them that Diana came to me and told me not to worry about the document that had to be submitted....could have pleaded temporary insanity due to the headache if they'd yelled 😂

Seriously though, I've thought about it and I'm really not shocked that Smegs has been doing that to Sparry. This as a potential MO we had discussed on and off over the years. Plus I'm vaguely recalling someone pulling that IRL 🤔

Apologies, @DoubleOld, for missing your message. I'm glad that you've been enjoying the clips, will share more as I find them. Sorry to hear about your surgery though. Hope this one goes well and gives you all that you need ❤🤗 If you want something fun to watch during recovery, you might enjoy Bol Bachchan (word play on 'Bol Bachan' which means 'slick talk', and Bachchan, the surname of the lead actor whose father's famous dialogue they've referenced a few times included in the opening credits). The film stars Abhishek Bachchan, Asrani, Archana Puran Singh, Ajay Devgan, Asin etc, and is available on YouTube. Good luck! 🕯❤🤗

Still too hot to craft, but I got a couple of boxes of new supplies today. Look at these cuties! Going to make earrings for my coffee maker/baker friends from these, and silicone moulds that I can hopefully sell 🤞

IMG_20240525_204119.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And let's not forget that Carolyn was married to a real hunk of a man, who lost his father at 3 - who was murdered by a madman / a conspiracy coup - and had to salut his dead father's coffin in front of the world but didn't spend his life whining like a coward about it.

And he had amazing hair - not weird friar tuck baldness.

56a18771b9faee80fdc6e1b40c8420e6.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Her problem (well one of them :sneaky: ) is that she's just a skinwalker that imitates whichever human she wants to be that day.

Diana, Catherine, Angelina, Carolyn etc. are all icons with their own individual styles. They never copied, they are copied.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Timestamp 44 mins - Lady C says KC can strip Haz of Prince title but not Dukedom. He cannot remove him from the LOS - only Parliament can do that. Discuss. o_O

• Wow
Reactions: 28

Timestamp 44 mins - Lady C says KC can strip Haz of Prince title but not Dukedom. He cannot remove him from the LOS - only Parliament can do that. Discuss. o_O
Do it, do it, do it!

Do you think that, if we all dared KC to do it, he would? 😆😆😆

I'd be Ok with Meagain being a Duchess all her life if she can never ever ever ever be a Princess 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The First Lady of Nigeria. Calls her "Meghan". No titles.

She REALLY was dressed so inappropriately for Nigeria. No matter how many people call us haters, Nigerians saw it and they aren't stupid. They were not impressed at all.

And she mentions that the men were "well clothed". It's the girls... aka... Peg.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Neil Sean

This makes perfect sense to me The gloss of having her portrait at the NG will give her the feeling of legitimacy. The joke on her is that the NG didn’t ask for it and they do not have to hang it

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Must be getting pretty crowded round that ouija board. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The Daily Fail has photos of William and George at the football

Here's the link if you are interested:

George looks more grown up in these photos (I know that's probably stating the obvious but you know what I mean). Lovely to see him having a day out with his dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The First Lady of Nigeria. Calls her "Meghan". No titles.

She REALLY was dressed so inappropriately for Nigeria. No matter how many people call us haters, Nigerians saw it and they aren't stupid. They were not impressed at all.

And she mentions that the men were "well clothed". It's the girls... aka... Peg.

More than 43% of a telling-off there.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
And let's not forget that Carolyn was married to a real hunk of a man, who lost his father at 3 - who was murdered by a madman / a conspiracy coup - and had to salut his dead father's coffin in front of the world but didn't spend his life whining like a coward about it.

And he had amazing hair - not weird friar tuck baldness.

View attachment 2956780

Yes, now there was a guy who really was followed and scrutinised by the Press from the moment he was born.
And on his 3rd birthday had to attend his assassinated father's funeral in front of the whole world.
Him, age 3, saluting his father's coffin was just as iconic as Harry walking behind Diana's.
Once seen, never to be forgotten.

Handsome guy.
Such a tragic end. Bloody heartbreaking.

And as you say, not a whiny little witch like Harry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.