Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning šŸ„±

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH

I think that Carolyn Bessette might have died all over again of the shame of being compared to the ILBW.
The delusion is real: Carolyn was the queen of effortlessly chic. The ILBW dresses like a tacky rich matron retired in Florida.

It's like mixing water and oil: these puff pieces are so far fetched, so absurd, they seem almost like they are trolling the ILBW showcasing how hard she tries and how much she fails.
Time for my once a year rant on CBK. She wasnā€™t a style icon. She was a woman who reflected the typical style of the upper East Side/Connecticut/North Shore Gold Coast look of upper middle class women. She dressed the same way that I and my friends did in high school and college Yes it all fit (thanks to mothers who were interested in what their daughters looked like) and was tailored, but it was basic. If that is what is now called effortlessly chic, then I have to laugh. Itā€™s just that people today are so used to wearing sweat pants that they are overwhelmed at the thought of wearing basic clothes that fit. Blouse/sweater and skirt! Who would have thought? And BTW I thought that CBKā€™s slip dress looked she was wearing her wedding night gown for a wedding dress. Wasnā€™t a fan. And while I am at it, why did two Roman Catholics get married by a Protestant minister? Perfect if you donā€™t expect it to last so marriage number two can be in the church. For him having a black minister was optics for his presumed future political career.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Timestamp 44 mins - Lady C says KC can strip Haz of Prince title but not Dukedom. He cannot remove him from the LOS - only Parliament can do that. Discuss. o_O
KC can strip Haz of Prince title
KC should get on with it then and start with the Prince title.

There's nothing to "discuss" about Parliament removing Harald from the Line of Succession. That's what Parliament is for, isn't it, to implement the will of the people?
We've been expressing our wishes for years now to no avail and they're not even listening. "Discuss"? Say what?

I should imagine that the entire British public is sick to the back teeth of "discussing" this.
Lady C sounds like a lecturer with a class of students, "Discuss". Silly woman. She knows this is pointless and that nothing will be done. Where's her big reveal with Wootton?

@mardymare I just saw "timestamp 44 minutes". You deserve a medal x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes, now there was a guy who really was followed and scrutinised by the Press from the moment he was born.
And on his 3rd birthday had to attend his assassinated father's funeral in front of the whole world.
Him, age 3, saluting his father's coffin was just as iconic as Harry walking behind Diana's.
Once seen, never to be forgotten.

Handsome guy.
Such a tragic end. Bloody heartbreaking.

And as you say, not a whiny little witch like Harry.
Yes he didnā€™t whinge, but he was only two shades brighter than Harry. It took him 4 attempts to pass the NY Bar exam. His mother forbade him to have a pilotā€™s license and two minutes after she passed, he obtained one. Bought an expensive plane he was not qualified to fly and the rest is history. He has always gotten a pass as the little boy saluting the coffin. Iā€™m old enough that I witnessed all of this when it happened. Trust me, he had no idea what he was doing and was told to do it by Uncle Bobby. Made for a good picture.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Must be getting pretty crowded round that ouija board. ;)
Perhaps not...
Now that Crazy Tessa's spirit guide Derek Accorah has been accused of using his gift to grope his co presenter.

It seems not even the dead can escape a markling.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
George isn't even 11 yet and he's already a pro at greeting people. No need to worry about this one.

Screenshot_20240525-185535_kindlephoto-182314064.png

And then there's Uncle Harold.....

Plenty to worry about. What is wrong with him?

Screenshot_20240525-171009_kindlephoto-177578922.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
latest Harry Markle

the faux-royal tour to her homeland:
word salad overload
embracing of the dodgy & corrupt
rudeness & inappropriate dress
Ingriftus and the hospital staging
the Misan Harriman show

Harold's continuing litigation failures

• Heart
Reactions: 28
George isn't even 11 yet and he's already a pro at greeting people. No need to worry about this one.

View attachment 2957040

And then there's Uncle Harold.....

Plenty to worry about.

View attachment 2957044
Agee that George already has the easy charm of his father - and a lovely smile.

Just thinking about Uncle H's male nipple-tweaking passion, I can't help but wonder if that's why he's so keen in Nissan Haribo going everywhere with them - man's got an impressive pair of boobies!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
latest Harry Markle

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Time for my once a year rant on CBK. She wasnā€™t a style icon. She was a woman who reflected the typical style of the upper East Side/Connecticut/North Shore Gold Coast look of upper middle class women. She dressed the same way that I and my friends did in high school and college Yes it all fit (thanks to mothers who were interested in what their daughters looked like) and was tailored, but it was basic. If that is what is now called effortlessly chic, then I have to laugh. Itā€™s just that people today are so used to wearing sweat pants that they are overwhelmed at the thought of wearing basic clothes that fit. Blouse/sweater and skirt! Who would have thought? And BTW I thought that CBKā€™s slip dress looked she was wearing her wedding night gown for a wedding dress. Wasnā€™t a fan. And while I am at it, why did two Roman Catholics get married by a Protestant minister? Perfect if you donā€™t expect it to last so marriage number two can be in the church. For him having a black minister was optics for his presumed future political career.
I agree with you. CBK's wedding dress was 'meh' and she wasn't overly pretty. There I've said it. Mind you, the media always fawned over JK Jnr and he wasn't as handsome as Prince William, but neither Jackie or JFK were gorgeous. Jackie particularly was odd looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Iā€™ve got black jeans that I often wear with a white t shirt or shirt.
When I was at work I had a smart beige skirt that I wore with a black jumper, or a brown one, or a rust one.
Iā€™ve got a simple black long dress that I dress up with different necklaces and scarves.
Am I making a sweet nod to La Markle?
Or do I just have the same capsule wardrobe most women have?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
This makes perfect sense to me The gloss of having her portrait at the NG will give her the feeling of legitimacy. The joke on her is that the NG didnā€™t ask for it and they do not have to hang it
As you say the NG didn't ask for it, but permission will have been given before this stunt got off the ground and they'll hang it in the near future. They dare not.

Photoshop Long-Lens Harriman will feature with famous renowned artists. The Compton Slapper will feature along with famous historical figures, her royal traitor weasel by her side.
I think the joke is on us, it always is, so why should this one be any different?

Here's Welby at COP 26 in Glasgae, lecturing the peasants about climate change alongside Prince Charles.
A mole reports that he ordered the local Glasgae delicacy and pigged out on deep-fried Mars bars.

images (1).jpeg

Welby at COP 26 in November 21, trying to scare people about climate change.

"The Archbishop of Canterbury has issued a public apology after telling the BBC that leaders at Cop26 would be ā€œcursedā€ if they did not reach an agreement in the next fortnight."

"Justin Welby also suggested to the BBCā€™s Laura Kuenssberg that failure to act now could lead to an outcome potentially ā€œmore grave than leaders who ignored warnings about the Nazis in the 30s.ā€

"Welby says politicians who fail to stem temperature rises will be "cursed" by future generations."

"
Cursed"?

What's he doing lecturing on climate change? He's been dubbed "Air-Miles Archbishop".
Scary man, not fit for purpose but a very useful bent tool. I get the feeling that he's come into his own since the death of the Queen and has found his niche.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
And let's not forget that Carolyn was married to a real hunk of a man, who lost his father at 3 - who was murdered by a madman / a conspiracy coup - and had to salut his dead father's coffin in front of the world but didn't spend his life whining like a coward about it.

And he had amazing hair - not weird friar tuck baldness.

View attachment 2956780
Unfortunately, he was also a tit pilot, which he does have in common with baldie!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
When I was at work I had a smart beige skirt that I wore with a black jumper, or a brown one, or a rust one.
Iā€™ve got a simple black long dress that I dress up with different necklaces and scarves.
Might I ask...
When you wear these clothes do you do your hair to look like Mrs Woodentop and walk like Mrs Overall?
If so, then you are definitely nodding in the direction of La Markle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
As you say the NG didn't ask for it, but permission will have been given before this stunt got off the ground and they'll hang it in the near future. They dare not.

Photoshop Long-Lens Harriman will feature with famous renowned artists. The Compton Slapper will feature along with famous historical figures, her royal traitor weasel by her side.
I think the joke is on us, it always is, so why should this one be any different?

Here's Welby at COP 26 in Glasgae, lecturing the peasants about climate change alongside Prince Charles.
A mole reports that he ordered the local Glasgae delicacy and pigged out on deep-fried Mars bars.

View attachment 2957059
Welby at COP 26 in November 21, trying to scare people about climate change.

"The Archbishop of Canterbury has issued a public apology after telling the BBC that leaders at Cop26 would be ā€œcursedā€ if they did not reach an agreement in the next fortnight."

"Justin Welby also suggested to the BBCā€™s Laura Kuenssberg that failure to act now could lead to an outcome potentially ā€œmore grave than leaders who ignored warnings about the Nazis in the 30s.ā€

"Welby says politicians who fail to stem temperature rises will be "cursed" by future generations."

"
Cursed"?
Scary man, not fit for purpose but a very useful bent tool. I get the feeling that he's come into his own since the death of the Queen and has found his niche.
I donā€™t think they do have to hang it. Plus as with all things Harkle, time will pass and their focus will be on something else. Misan got what he wanted, the thrill of the self promoting announcement. I see where he conned Boris Becker into losing his money. Why do I think that he MADE money off that deal on the back end. He lured Becker into the deal and was paid off by the people who gained from it. He looks that sleazy.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Might I ask...
When you wear these clothes do you do your hair to look like Mrs Woodentop and walk like Mrs Overall?
If so, then you are definitely nodding in the direction of La Markle.
My hair is all my own.
And my shoes fit and are polished

• Haha
  • Heart
Accessories! My work uniform always had a scarf that coordinated with my blouse. How hard was that? And it was neat and professional. Two concepts alien to Meg. The closest she has ever come was the most recent airport picture with the blazer.
---
My hair is all my own.
And my shoes fit and are polished
I bet you own and use a steam iron too!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have to admit to something in common with Meghan. I don't own an iron and never use one šŸ˜ƒ the last time I ironed anything was about 40 years ago šŸ˜„ However I never wear clothes that need ironing so no rumpled shirts for me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

It depends. šŸ¤”

Do your clothes fit?

Are they clean and ironed, or a shudder-invoking mess of wrinkles, as though the cat had slept on them?

Is your underwear always totally inappropriate for the clothes that you wear, offering no proper support, and being hideously noticeable at all times?

Are your shoes 3 sizes too big because you've borrowed them. ?

Do your clothes suit the occasion? EG would you wear backless dresses with sideboob to help out at an Old People's Home? Or umpteen Ā£000's of jewellery to put the bins out?

Answer these questions truthfully - the answers will tell you if you are sweetly nodding to Sideboob Megz The Duckness of Sossidge.

(Then you can tell us. :D)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Daily Mirror
"Pottery goat King Charles made as a student expected to reach Ā£10k at auction"
"King Charles made a pottery goat more than 50 years ago while a student at Cambridge University, and it is now going under the hammer where it is expected to fetch around Ā£10,000"
images (8).jpeg

Goat
ETA not literally going under the hammer

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.