Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this pic has been posted already. I’ve just seen it on Twitter.
I don’t know who the artist is but I do think they should be strongly encouraged in their Harkle career. It’s just so delightful and the world needs more of this … 😉

View attachment 2955533
That picture reminds me of that mural of Herman Goering Greta...

1716589308294.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Misan is doing what the Harkles do. Put out a statement as if it is true and wait to see if anyone refutes it. Whatever he sent is not on display. It has to be catalogued and will sit with all the unsolicited pieces in the basement
And then he’ll scream racism.🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
He is counting on it and that is why he did it. He wants to whinge that the Wales are there so why not the Sussex. I can think of a zillion reasons.
That's the game.

That said, whatever it was the Harkles new PR were trying to do, it seems they are cycling back to everything is racist.

• Sick
  • Angry
I have always thought KC appearing to enable the Harkles is he is hoping they will become successful and make lots of money and in his mind they will stop slagging the royals off or at least himself and Camilla.

Reactions: 28
Juicy gossip on HAIRYMAN
Can’t believe Boris fell for the Nigerian prince scam.

Also on what planet does this man qualify to be a save the children ambassador? Who is he??! Except a professional grifter
Also on the save the children Nigeria trip, my firm opinion on that email supposedly from save the children, is that it is fake. Who signs off an email as Ms xyz? Most customer facing staff would never provide their full names (primarily for safety). Also the save the children employee is clearly at too low a level to provide that reasoning as to why the visit happened and the communication with the palace. Save the children is a large organisation, this type of information would only be shared at a top level. Even if this was the case, many others have stated, the palace can’t exactly say no-as much as many would like us to believe, the palace do not run the world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I have always thought KC appearing to enable the Harkles is he is hoping they will become successful and make lots of money and in his mind they will stop slagging the royals off or at least himself and Camilla.
Supposedly when Charles told them there was no money and that the Great She Ostrich should continue acting, there was the offer to set her up with a studio in Hollywood. My guess is that this is how they got the Netflix and Spotify deal (isn't the CEO of Spotify English,I seem to remember that he tried to buy Arsenal).
As for the slagging off - if you take the view that this is all a psy-op - maybe it is an attempt by the palace to win over the Gen Z crowd.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Juicy gossip on HAIRYMAN
Yes it was mentioned on Tumblr (see post #8).
I know he's done some daft things but losing a 100 million, you've got to feel sorry for Boris.
He earned that money through his talent and swindlers like Haribo are disgusting leeches.
I once saw Becker play at Wimbledon and he was amazing back in the day.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Misan is doing what the Harkles do. Put out a statement as if it is true and wait to see if anyone refutes it. Whatever he sent is not on display. It has to be catalogued and will sit with all the unsolicited pieces in the basement
Has he denounced the portrait gallery as racist yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

---
Nooo! We in uk don't want them back!
Or is this all part of the plan?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Here's a thing...

If the Harkles really are serious - which we know they re not - they would, after Nigeria, have issued a statement that the Great She Ostrich was dressed as she was in support of Armita Geravand.
At a stroke the Great She Ostrich would have made herself both a representative of something, and a role model for something.
That would require acknowledging someone other than themselves.

Not going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.