Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
Before I got caught up in the drama of these threads, I remember seeing stuff on YouTube which speculated that Sprog No1 was H's sperm and possibly M's shrivelled up, dehydrated egg (or possibly surrogate's egg - but deffo H's little swimmers), so was of the Royal bloodline, but wouldn't have been in the line of succession because not "born of the body" (also illegitimate). Sprog No2 was allegedly definitely nowt to do with M, may or may not have been H's, but was again arranged by surrogate. It was speculated that there had been twins but one had been lost.

Speculation also was that Sprog No1 was not neurotypical, and Sprog No2 looked nothing like either H or M, and that these were among the reasons that no photographs were forthcoming (another reason being that charming as they might be (all infants are), they weren't as photogenic as the Walses' children, and M wasn't prepared to present them to the public gaze).

I could believe the last bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 49

moodykitten

If st james palace wasnt secure enough for him then they could offer him the tower of london
I have no basis for this, just a feeling, but I think the report that he wanted to stay at Windsor Castle is true, and he was turned down, for a number of reasons. He may have been offered St. James as an alternative, and, in a huff because he didn't get what he wanted, trotted out his standard BS security excuse, even though it is completely ludicrous.

He wants what he wants, and will throw a tantrum when he doesn't get it.
She wants what she wants, and will throw a tantrum when she doens't get it.
They are made for each other.

• Heart
  • Haha

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
And all the SS bots and Squaddies are expert oncologists all of a sudden.

I've seen them arguing with actual cancer patients who've merely tried to point out that Catherine's absence will depend on her treatment and her medical team's advice, and is nothing out of the ordinary. :sick:

BTW, have we seen these clips?

She controls him 100%. He is so lost. He fell for her as she fed his sorrow for being the spare and he is just realising he just circled back to being a spare. But instead of being the spare of the future King he is the spare of a Z List narcissist talentless actress.

After going on X.com, I think the squads are pushing the "where is Kate" narrative to muzzle the First Lady of Nigeria criticising the ILBW and reducing her to the disrespectful shameless opportunist that she is. What I really don't get is why the MSM is not picking it up when her comments are borderline synonymous of a diplomatic incident - can you imagine the First Lady of any country saying something like this after a Royal Tour of the Waleses? It would be front page everywhere.

The press treated it as a Royal Tour, so why aren't them reporting this as well?

• Heart
  • Angry
the daughter is a catwalk model, and probably has to wear some high end tat with see through material and showing more flesh than necessary. Thats the model's job. of course the sugarlumps will jump on that as "hypocrisy":sneaky:
Ah much like Catherine wearing that see thru number back in the day when she did that student catwalk. Appropriate for the occasion, but she would never wear it to St Paul's Cathedral ;)

It's not even nuance is it, it's 'hit your head with a rubber mallet' stinking obvious.

• Haha
  • Heart

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Absolutely fabulous
We dont like nakedness and why did she come here looking for Africa Oh god I'm praying shes seen this
Dying šŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

rivermonster

VIP Member
The lack of empathy from MSM over her illness is shocking - they ought to hang their heads in shame over that kill notice - I expect the Squad to belittle what she's going through, and no doubt they will revel in any sign of strain when she does return. They are utterly vile and I hope someone, sometime reveals who is paying them. There's no way they are doing this for giggles...it's a job.

There's a live thread on MN asking why to H&M lie so often and when they can easily be proven wrong. Six months ago it would have been taken down. Tide is turning. Hopefully enough for some sort of action to be taken against them.
I am just reading this and one of their replies really made me laugh out loud - Re his first words - I reckon it wasnā€™t ā€˜crocodileā€™ at all. I reckon Archieā€™s dad read the first draft of ā€˜Spareā€™ to him and Archie said ā€˜crock oā€™ shiteā€™. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

KatLit

VIP Member

So the DailyFail thinks that the expressions of a 10 year old boy during a 90 minute football match are worth reporting but not the fact that the First Lady of a Commonwealth Country just called out the fake Royal of Montecito. Oh well, the press really is at their lowest point.
Jack Grealish plays for Man City. City were losing. Grealish is George's favourite player. Maybe he was glum for that reason! (As we're half the bloody crowd!!!). Did you see George's face when Grealish got his medal?? He was šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€! Show things in context, Mail!!

• Heart
  • Angry

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
The thoughts of his money (from inheritance and from selling out his family for cash) running down and realising that he is stuck with a wife who has a work ethic which produced 12 crap podcasts and 50 jars of jam in the space of 4 years are pleasing ones indeed.

• Haha
  • Heart
I've had 5 miscarriages. If it happened early enough in the day, she could have made it. Like say, her bleeding and cramping and sweating and crying and writhing in pain started the evening before and she miscarried at 12:01 am on the morning of. In my case, and I am not speaking for every woman, all of the blood and pain happened during the miscarriage, not so much pain afterwards, only the bleeding. I could have gone through with a simple ceremony, physically, but emotionally? Probably not. But it wasn't a simple ceremony that Raytch had, was it? And she wore white. And no way her dress would immediately be too large. Sounds to me like Haytch fell for Raytch's lies and that Arthur is just relaying what Raytch told Haytch and what he relayed to others. What a con she pulled off. Good thing Haytch is dumb as fuck. A thinking man would have known right away.
I am so sorry.

Iā€™m also mad as hell those two asswipes have appropriated the pain and the trauma, both physical and emotional, real people experience at the loss of a child for the sake of the two-bit drama they call their lives. There is no ring of hell low enough for those two f uckers. Have I mentioned they make me sick?

• Sick
  • Heart
Morning everyone! Was very surprised to see the lot of you voted for my thread suggestion, so for that I humbly say ā€œAww schucksā€ and ā€œThank you!ā€) ā˜ŗ
I saw Elonā€™s Starlink in the sky last night & it looked like this traveling at quite a fast clip! Fascinating!
I also saw this just a bit ago on X & rolled my eyeballs out of their sockets. šŸ™„ STFU, Harry!
IMG_7379.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick

Chita

VIP Member
And let's not forget that Carolyn was married to a real hunk of a man, who lost his father at 3 - who was murdered by a madman / a conspiracy coup - and had to salut his dead father's coffin in front of the world but didn't spend his life whining like a coward about it.

And he had amazing hair - not weird friar tuck baldness.

View attachment 2956780

Yes, now there was a guy who really was followed and scrutinised by the Press from the moment he was born.
And on his 3rd birthday had to attend his assassinated father's funeral in front of the whole world.
Him, age 3, saluting his father's coffin was just as iconic as Harry walking behind Diana's.
Once seen, never to be forgotten.

Handsome guy.
Such a tragic end. Bloody heartbreaking.

And as you say, not a whiny little bitch like Harry.

• Heart
  • Sad

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Bookworm. Harkle kids overview Part 2

Thanks @LadyMuck šŸ¹
šŸ€šŸ€šŸ€
The cowards who try and stop BookWorm discussing this by threatening her can get lost.

On the Ffark 6th July christening, nothing felt right. There was a small crowd in the street but nobody saw the royals. Catherine arrived in one outfit then was seen in another. William's watch showed a different time to the clock on the wall. Was the photo tweaked, or a copy and paste? Impossible to prove in a court of law without the original. A forensic scan shows cuts and alterations, and the metadata only shows the date the photo was last edited.

The Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby was at the Synod in York that day 215 miles away or longer by road. A subscriber whose uncle is a Bishop saw Welby in the morning at 9 and again between 12 - 1 pm. How did Welby get to Windsor and back? In a helicopter with C and C? Possible not probable, as the time of the photo was 11.50 or between quarter to and five to 11. (assume from clock on wall).
Neither time makes sense and he'd have to be in a dreadful rush.

BookWorm wrote to Welby's office but received a standard letter about christenings and her questions were ignored. No explanation given. Why?
There are suggestions that the ceremony wasn't conducted by Welby, but why not say so?
Something is off, and it's the duty of the RF to clear it up. A lie is a lie, and letting these lies stand isn't doing the Monarchy any good especially since our Monarch's history doesn't smell like roses.
In December 2023 Welby received a KGCRVO from the Monarch, and you can see why he stayed silent.

Ffark's birth certificate was altered either by BP or the Sussexes. What matters is that we've not seen the original with the parents' handwriting on it. All the other royal baby birth certificates and christening records are freely available. Ffark's christening records are "sealed".
Through a solicitor BookWorm tried to obtain a copy of the christening records but failed. Why the secrecy?

Ffark is 6th in line to the Throne, was born in the UK, and everything that applies to William's children applies to Ffark.
The birth announcement posted on BP gates was not signed as it should have been. Why was this allowed?
The citizens of the UK and Commonwealth are 100% entitled to ask these questions.

BookWorm is making a record of all our legitimate questions, and will compile them into one video.

• Heart
  • Wow

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
Also interesting to compare the first glimpses of Prince George outside the Lindo Wing where you can clearly see his little hands moving by his face even though heā€™s tightly wrapped. Anyone whoā€™s had or seen a newborn will recognise this - especially the way baby fingers waggle when they are very young šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
OT
Regarding the news coverage on the Diane Abbott situation....has anyone else noticed who is next to her, side by side? It's none other than the "delightful" Charlene Headley (aka "Ngozi Fulani") who accused Lady Susan Hussey of racism. Headley, Harriman, Harkles...it's all about the connections!

• Angry
  • Sick

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Pardon if itā€™s been answered, but wtf is all this? Was it made for Kim Kardashian, or was Rachelā€™s scheduled Brazilian Butt Lift surgery get postponed?
View attachment 2963451
kinda looks like thereā€™s a seam going up towards her poo hole, maybe each cheek gets it own section? Againā€¦.what the fuck? Itā€™s as wonky as her red tent inverted nipple gown.

Thanks for the fab thread and title. ā¤ Iā€™ve been very blue, Iā€™m turning 69 on Saturday. my whole family has been gone for a quarter century, and my M.P.D. Is in overdrive. Reading all of you here helps. I donā€™t feel so isoluated and alone.
as far as Rachel and Hazno, I canā€™t comprehend why no stop is in sight. The RF should announce to the world that they donā€™t represent the RF, they are very problematic family members, who are very ā€˜bad actorsā€™ (not Only in the dramatic arts arena), scammers and grifters. But thatā€™s never going to happen. Itā€™s like we are sitting around waiting for the bubble to burst. Like a break in a long , dreadful heat wave. Iā€™m here for that, but I donā€™t see if happening. I nearly wish for some demented soul, (or a well crafted MI6/5 operation) to answer once and for all ā€œWill they or Wonā€™t they?ā€ nonesense.
Back to the dress - Wtf?
Please know @VioletButterfly that we all have those moments, you are not alone and your posts here are valued beyond measure. šŸ„°

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Also interesting to compare the first glimpses of Prince George outside the Lindo Wing where you can clearly see his little hands moving by his face even though heā€™s tightly wrapped. Anyone whoā€™s had or seen a newborn will recognise this - especially the way baby fingers waggle when they are very young šŸ„°
Ä° know she had horrendous pregnancies with all the sickness but Catherine looked so well and happy here, pre-Smeg. Contrast with that Commonwealth Day Event where Smeg was a green goblin. The strain on Catherine's face clearly showing. The Wales's had to appease the tantrummng Harkles.

• Sick
  • Angry