Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I found this snippet about Nissan Haribo on Tumblr:

It appears now that missy harriman is now looking to attach himself to ā€œHo Harklesā€ coat tails for her special brand of press. This wonā€™t work, she will shake him off pretty soon for one reason, she is a seasoned con artist and he is just deciding to milk his status in life a little more than he has in the past (he may have tried with Boris in the beginning but he has hit the jackpot with ā€œ Ho Harkleā€.

In her world however, there is room for only one top dog, and that mangy mutt is ā€œHo Harkleā€ right now). This whiney tubby is all about his new found status as a marked man by cab drivers. What I donā€™t get is his stupidity with the statements of the ā€œcab drivers are passing me byā€.

My God arenā€™t there more issues he should think about, like getting a job. His wife must be humiliated by him, he is such a crybaby, grabbing all the accolades, all fake, he can muster in his bio. It seems he tries a new career every few years.

Back in the day about 6-7 years ago, he held himself out to be a finanancial advisorā€¦and had Boris Becker on the hook. Boris you may recall lost 100 million dollars under Misanā€™s part in his financial management and went to jail. So then Missy became a professional photoshopper. He says he now has a photoshopped pic of the Harkles at the Nat. Museum.

Did Mr. Kirk Sidley also check out this pic for photoshopping as well? I think it must be in the mens room as they wouldnā€™t hang photoshopped pics. do they? So another High Schooler is now the second leading crybaby or is it the third in Ho Harkleā€™s entourageā€¦.getting crowded there

• Wow
Reactions: 63

KatLit

VIP Member
Arthur Edwards in The Sun "Archie was almost teething when we found out he had been born, you know". !šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 62

ChipDex

VIP Member
Quite a network, isn't it?

He also did Bea and Edo's engagement photos. Who's the connection there? Fergie? Euge? Smeg?

Screenshot_20240526-182227_kindlephoto-229230588.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Person (who looks nothing like the other person) wears clothes (that look vaguely like the other person) and may become president.

Ridiculous. But nice try, new PR guy.

CBK wore almost no jewelry and little makeup. Her clothes were immaculately tailored not sausage-casing tight or showing bulging back-fat. She was never seen with a dangling price-tag.

She was very private. She did not monetize her marriage, or preen and hector ad nauseum.

There was no jam.

Stop grave-robbing to try to resuscitate the damaged and widely despised Markle brand.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

Chancey Belle

what I would really like to know is this: why do the RF want to smear their name with all this sheeet about Harold's immigration status?
We know whatever visa he is on is an entitled one. I think we can all agree with that. For me, the Rf is damaged more by this than they Markles going Rogue.
i think Markles continue to pop at the real RF because they have no other outlet.

Markles need the RF and desperately want back in..... tell me different !

Well we don't want you, you nasty pair of feckers.
I don't think the British people will ever ever forgive them for the cruel way they treated his grandparents.
Even the people who lauded happy cheeky chappy Harry are silent now because they are disgusted with his behavior.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Libitina

VIP Member
She knows full well that she will never get an apology, groveling or not. It is her premier excuse for never going back.

There is a poster on another site who has the dimmest view of Harry as a human being. One suggestion is that Harry fully enjoys and encourages her bad behavior, bad manners and inappropriate dress. He knows that it embarrasses the family and that is exactly what makes him happy. He allows her to push him around for the same reason. He knows that in the protocol driven world that the royals inhabit, this is unacceptable behavior. It demeans him as a person and his title. He knows that monetizing the title is wrong, but will do it to make money and just because he is not supposed to.

RE: the little video with the dead baby, oh! excuse me, doll. That looked like real cosplay to accentuate the swollen belly. It was copied from Catherine on the steps of the Lindo Wing with George and her visibly still swollen belly. Meg had to tie a belt under her breasts to make sure that you saw that abdomen sticking out. I seriously doubt that if she was really post partum that would have been a comfortable thing to do, for the belly or the breasts. A tent dress, like Catherine wore, would have made more sense.
A postpartum belly isnā€™t square. At least the hundreds Iā€™ve Seen. Itā€™s not usually right up under their tits either.
plus who in their right mind would risk wearing a dress that colour to a press photo shoot just 2 to 3 days after the delivery? And then turn their backside to the cameras and sashay away? Most women would not want to risk a scene from Carrie.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The longer Catherine is absent the more worried I feel that she has had something very serious has happened to her and the treatment may have made her lose her hair. She won't want to walk around bald if she has lost her lovely hair and I don't blame her. I know she's brave but the scrutiny would be terrible.

Love it!!!

I am just watching the Sidley Twins, and they have mentioned that the Sussexes are planning a trip to Ghana.

Ghana āœ…
Nigeria āœ…
Jamaica āœ…

Hmmmm - hitting all those Commonwealth countries aren't we. It's very clear what their game is. They want to drip feed their unique brand of poison, and see the Commonwealth crumble. Not perhaps to spite QE2, but to ensure by the time Prince William ascends the throne, the whole thing has gone. Living their best life - to spite others.
That's exactly what the Harkles want. Let the commonwealth crumble so William can never be head of state anywhere other than Britain.
They don't care that the Chinese are moving in by stealth and will own the majority of the world the way things are going. They can't see beyond the end of their own spiteful noses.

• Angry
  • Sick

Thalia

VIP Member
So, Neil Sean claims he called the National Portrait Galley and they had no clue about Misan's claims according to Meghan's Mole.
From the DM:
A spokesperson from the National Portrait Gallery said: 'There are currently no immediate plans to display the work and, as it has just been delivered, it will need to go through our cataloguing process before it is available on our website.'

Isn't that just a polite way of saying we didn't ask for this picture, he just sent it to us so it's gone to the bottom of the "cataloguing" pile in the hope it gets lost and/or forgotten :unsure:

@Scotch Mist email the National Portrait Gallery your artistically enhanced version of the photo and you too could say it's got a permanent home there šŸ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member

So the DailyFail thinks that the expressions of a 10 year old boy during a 90 minute football match are worth reporting but not the fact that the First Lady of a Commonwealth Country just called out the fake Royal of Montecito. Oh well, the press really is at their lowest point.
Whoever wrote that should be ashamed of themselves for picking on a ten year old. If he sat with a grin across his face, no doubt that would be wrong too. FFS.

• Sick
The way things are even if she hasn't lost her hair people will say she's worn a wig, if she debuts a shorter hair style they'll say it's just to attract attention and not because she's lost her hair.

It's no one's business but hers and she is entitled to privacy to recover. Cancer is a b*stard - even if you are fortunate to recover you are never the same afterwards. Many treatments are harsh and cause massive long term side effects.

It's stressful without having to go out and put everything and everyone else first while looking interested and immaculate in full glare of publicity.

As someone said if she returns to work now the story us about her, how she looks, how she feels when the story should be the organisation and people she's visiting.

We are living in a world of oversharing to claim victimhood and gain sympathy but that gives us no right to demand anything from others - especially for something as personal as this.

I hope we don't see her until the Carol concert if she feels up to that and I'm not reading anything into her condition - cancer treatments and ops (especially in the abdominal area) will take many months or even years to recover from.
Spot on.

I don't know why people are still expecting Catherine to appear RIGHT NOW when we know she's going thru chemo which takes months. The public seem to have developed the mental capacity of goldfish.

We'll see her when she's ready and not before (hopefully).

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
And let's not forget that Carolyn was married to a real hunk of a man, who lost his father at 3 - who was murdered by a madman / a conspiracy coup - and had to salut his dead father's coffin in front of the world but didn't spend his life whining like a coward about it.

And he had amazing hair - not weird friar tuck baldness.

56a18771b9faee80fdc6e1b40c8420e6.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad

Pepote

Yup, I saw that video - Arthur himself claimed that she 'lost the baby on the morning of the wedding'

Of course, I thought nope! No way, sweetheart! This old boy hasn't a clue how these things work!

There's a lot of pain and there's a lot of blood even at under 3 months.
No woman on earth would sashay down the aisle in front of several million people in a bright white dress with uterine cramps and losing blood.
Oh, and then dance the night away in another white dress at her wedding reception.
This is most certainly another mythcarriage.
If this is what she told the Stoat then he's massively more imbecilic than I could possibly imagine.

BTW. it would though qualify him to ask for an annulment.

Someone must have been pulling Arthur's chain. That's the most reasonable explanation.
I've had 5 miscarriages. If it happened early enough in the day, she could have made it. Like say, her bleeding and cramping and sweating and crying and writhing in pain started the evening before and she miscarried at 12:01 am on the morning of. In my case, and I am not speaking for every woman, all of the blood and pain happened during the miscarriage, not so much pain afterwards, only the bleeding. I could have gone through with a simple ceremony, physically, but emotionally? Probably not. But it wasn't a simple ceremony that Raytch had, was it? And she wore white. And no way her dress would immediately be too large. Sounds to me like Haytch fell for Raytch's lies and that Arthur is just relaying what Raytch told Haytch and what he relayed to others. What a con she pulled off. Good thing Haytch is dumb as fuck. A thinking man would have known right away.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
The longer Catherine is absent the more worried I feel that she has had something very serious has happened to her and the treatment may have made her lose her hair. She won't want to walk around bald if she has lost her lovely hair and I don't blame her. I know she's brave but the scrutiny would be terrible.

That's exactly what the Harkles want. Let the commonwealth crumble so William can never be head of state anywhere other than Britain.
They don't care that the Chinese are moving in by stealth and will own the majority of the world the way things are going. They can't see beyond the end of their own spiteful noses.
If she has lost her hair she wonā€™t be afraid to be seen in public. She might cry at home, but in front of others she will showing other sufferers that itā€™s ok.
She wonā€™t be wearing straggly hair extensions from dead women.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
I think the polo match baby was a real one - it would have been too risky to take a fake with all those people around, but she had never held that baby before given the way she was hoicking it round like a sack of spuds and it was massive!

I'm really not sure that the polo match baby was real. If it were a real baby and her new nephew then I don't think Catherine could have helped herself cooing over the baby or having a hold - that was the money shot Megain wanted.

But Catherine kept her distance and there was a really odd atmosphere.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Sami Lee

VIP Member
First I'd heard of it too.
Arthur's a photographer, and it was difficult to tell from the video what Celt was saying or if she meant Arthur said it.
It's what she said, and I don't think she meant Arthur Edwards but impossible to know. At first glance it seems strange that the Ho would have "lost the baby" on the morning of the wedding but then it doesn't seem strange as it was all a lie including the pregnancy. The Stoat was too thick or befuddled to wonder how a woman who "miscarried" hours earlier could shimmy down the aisle and gloat her way through a long ceremony.
She probably left it until the last minute, literally hours before, to tell him about the "miscarriage". It sounds as if he was getting cold feet, and if she'd given him a few days to absorb the "loss" he'd have had time to think and call it off.
Yup, I saw that video - Arthur himself claimed that she 'lost the baby on the morning of the wedding'

Of course, I thought nope! No way, sweetheart! This old boy hasn't a clue how these things work!

There's a lot of pain and there's a lot of blood even at under 3 months.
No woman on earth would sashay down the aisle in front of several million people in a bright white dress with uterine cramps and losing blood.
Oh, and then dance the night away in another white dress at her wedding reception.
This is most certainly another mythcarriage.
If this is what she told the Stoat then he's massively more imbecilic than I could possibly imagine.

BTW. it would though qualify him to ask for an annulment.

Someone must have been pulling Arthur's chain. That's the most reasonable explanation.

• Heart
  • Haha

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Neither M nor H is aging well in my opinion. Neither however, has gotten the message.

The Hollywood vixen wardrobe in Nigeria indicates , to me, that Markle thinks her sex appeal is still coming across at Suits level.

It isnā€™t.

It appears to meā€¦that every outfit she chose was supposed to drive Nigerian menā€¦mad with desireā€¦ā€look no bra..look peek-a-boo bodiceā€¦check out those slits teasing a glimpse of her pubic area.ā€ No doubt Harry thought he was the envy of every man there.

But my opinion differs. I think, within that culture, the men were thinking along the lines of the late D of Eā€¦you date women like this, you donā€™t marry them. Decent women donā€™t put out a vibe that this cow has not only given lots of milk for freeā€¦she has been squeezed in many a barn. Decent women respect their husband and their marriage with some semblance of public modestyā€¦.especially in Nigerian culture.

Harry was demeaned by the spectacle.

And outside of Hollywoodā€¦where no camera filter and photo fakery can tweak the signs of aging, that harsh Nigerian sun must have highlighted every crease and lumpā€¦in her aging, botoxed Oziempic face.

She was demeaned by her own blind vanity.

Is this part of the Eternal Markle brandā€¦never to be modified as they both push further into later middle age?

• Haha
  • Heart