Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm putting forward my artist credentials here and have made some improvements to Nissan Harribos portrait along the lines of the KC3 red painting šŸ˜„
Polish_20240524_160249749.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

Chita

VIP Member
africa tour 2024 .jpg

ps
I checked to see which African countries are alleged to be most corrupt for the upcoming dates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
We went on a family day out to Westminster Abbey today. My husband said that despite living in London all his life he'd never been there.
So we joined a tour and everyone else we were with in the group were American. The woman who took us on the tour said she was the Verger.

At the end of the tour my daughter said 'she was a strange woman' to which I replied 'she seemed very pleasant and helpful' Then my daughter said 'but why did she announce she was a virgin?' šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
ā€˜Compassion.ā€™ VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT

The hypocrisy is off the charts with this moron.

Before Oprah conveniently removed their ā€˜interviewā€™ from the Internet, I tried a little experiment. I listened to it as a grandmotherā€¦dealing with tremendous grief at the loss of a beloved husbandā€¦coping with a painful fatal disease.

I imagined myself dealing with all that pain and lossā€¦waiting to see what a child I-had adored from birth was about to say..

I listened as his grandmother would have doneā€¦not as a Queenā€¦but as someone who helped raise himā€¦.who dearly loved himā€¦.so open and vulnerable to the fiasco of a betrayal she was about to experience.

Let me tell youā€¦forget theā€™royaltyā€™ partā€¦all thatā€¦.it is soul-crushing what he did to his grandmother. He was a brainless bobblehead to every lie Meghan told.

And HE LET HER LIE!

HE LET HER LIE!

Whether it was done for hard cashā€¦or just to cash in on other slander opportunities laterā€¦it was done for personal gain.

Just imagine how she feltā€¦as the loving grandmother watching her grandson and his cheap lying calculating trash-wife try to undermine her family, her lifeā€™s work, her countryā€¦.

I donā€™t even have the words to describe the pain she must have felt.

Then they open their pig-mouths constantly in years to comeā€¦preaching ā€˜kindnessā€™ and ā€˜compassion.ā€™.

They are vile beyond any adjectives I possess.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Many thanks to Who'sYerDaddy for the lovely thread title who I can never manage to tag correctly...

Recap:

1716562300927.png

(There was also something about Harry not being allowed to add Murdoch to his lawsuit)

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Nuttynana

VIP Member
She will be waiting a long time šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ’€
Just fuck off you repulsive,Rat faced,rancid rimhole.

What an ugly,bucket minge old cocksucker she is!

Those ugly pills are really working for them both,well worth the money

Been ill this week folks,very unwell due to infected mossie/gnat bites or whoever the bastard was that bit me, delirious for two days with swollen feet and legs,severe headache but feel better after Flucloxacillin at least the gob is working nowšŸ˜šŸ˜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Fredsnail

VIP Member
The way things are even if she hasn't lost her hair people will say she's worn a wig, if she debuts a shorter hair style they'll say it's just to attract attention and not because she's lost her hair.

It's no one's business but hers and she is entitled to privacy to recover. Cancer is a b*stard - even if you are fortunate to recover you are never the same afterwards. Many treatments are harsh and cause massive long term side effects.

It's stressful without having to go out and put everything and everyone else first while looking interested and immaculate in full glare of publicity.

As someone said if she returns to work now the story us about her, how she looks, how she feels when the story should be the organisation and people she's visiting.

We are living in a world of oversharing to claim victimhood and gain sympathy but that gives us no right to demand anything from others - especially for something as personal as this.

I hope we don't see her until the Carol concert if she feels upto that and I'm not reading anything into her condition - cancer treatments and ops (especially in the abdominal area) will take many months or even years to recover from.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Another fail šŸ˜… not sure if this is a hairyman shit shot
View attachment 2961608
Pardon if itā€™s been answered, but wtf is all this? Was it made for Kim Kardashian, or was Rachelā€™s scheduled Brazilian Butt Lift surgery get postponed?
IMG_9011.jpeg

kinda looks like thereā€™s a seam going up towards her poo hole, maybe each cheek gets it own section? Againā€¦.what the fuck? Itā€™s as wonky as her red tent inverted nipple gown.

Thanks for the fab thread and title. ā¤ Iā€™ve been very blue, Iā€™m turning 69 on Saturday. my whole family has been gone for a quarter century, and my M.P.D. Is in overdrive. Reading all of you here helps. I donā€™t feel so isoluated and alone.
as far as Rachel and Hazno, I canā€™t comprehend why no stop is in sight. The RF should announce to the world that they donā€™t represent the RF, they are very problematic family members, who are very ā€˜bad actorsā€™ (not Only in the dramatic arts arena), scammers and grifters. But thatā€™s never going to happen. Itā€™s like we are sitting around waiting for the bubble to burst. Like a break in a long , dreadful heat wave. Iā€™m here for that, but I donā€™t see if happening. I nearly wish for some demented soul, (or a well crafted MI6/5 operation) to answer once and for all ā€œWill they or Wonā€™t they?ā€ nonesense.
Back to the dress - Wtf?

• Heart
Reactions: 65

JAR21

VIP Member
Someone on the Gender Discussion as asked whether swear words are now edited out. If that's the case we're fucking buggered on this thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member

So the DailyFail thinks that the expressions of a 10 year old boy during a 90 minute football match are worth reporting but not the fact that the First Lady of a Commonwealth Country just called out the fake Royal of Montecito. Oh well, the press really is at their lowest point.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
The swat-down is in the NY Post with pictures this AM.

Markle has, in my opinion, some kind of ā€˜messiahā€™ complex. And this is what makes her appear obnoxious in every settingā€¦and subsequently ridiculous to the public, and, I believe, torpedos every opportunity she receives.

An actress on a TV cable show gets a chance to be a spokesperson for a local department storeā€¦suddenly, sheā€™s Christie Brinkley, issuing diva-style demandsā€¦.so above her worth. She marries into an ancient monarchy that has survived for centuries, and decides she is heaven-sent to ā€˜fixā€™ itā€¦and she will do as she chooses to force this old woman and the whole operation into the light of her superiority.

She sets up a ā€˜royal tourā€™ for herself and hapless Haroldā€¦and announces, braless, backless, and in her sausage-casing attire, that she is now a ā€˜role-modelā€™ for the young women in that culture. No wonder a real role model, the Presidentā€™s wife, felt compelled to nip that idea in the bud. Perhaps a family annihilator with a real excess of sexual milage on that aging fleshy dashboardā€¦is the last ā€˜influenceā€™ Nigerian parents would want inflicted on their daughters!

Who does that?

The PR that she has her newest mouthpiece put out lately ā€¦borders on ludicrous. Someone needs to tell herā€¦NO, you are NOT Carolyn Bessette, Martha Stewart, Mother Teresa, or Diana. Your constant bouts of meglomania make you NOT iconicā€¦but idiotic.

Now this is JUST my opinionā€¦but I believe that NOW that people are being scared out of their wits due to the incompetence of DEI airline mechanicsā€¦and terrified that their physician only ā€˜qualifiedā€™ in his specialty because of his skin color, not his brainā€¦.that being a DEI Duchess just hasnā€™t much mileage left.

Race should never ever again be a detriment to success but it also should not be trump card exemption from whatever crucial skills, almost all of which comes from the learned experience of OTHERS. Markle assumed, that her bi-racial status in her Woke worldā€¦meant she had much to teach the beloved and iconic QEII.

She pulled the same arrogant stunt in Nigeria. Sheā€™s kind of a Woke colonistā€¦with a Goddess complex. Interesting that the Sugars rail against the history of White men bringing THEIR culture hither and yon, but they are fine with this cable actress proclaiming herself and HER moresā€¦a ā€˜role modelā€™ anywhere she pleases.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
She wants the RF to say sorry?
The only thing they should be sorry about is letting her into the family and letting her have the big wedding.

• Heart