Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Iā€™ve told you all that I live in this remote gated community now. In my mind I like to think itā€™s a lot like the little English villages we see on TVā€¦well, maybe not Midsommerā€¦lol. But, i do agree with Agatha Christie, that every ā€˜villageā€™ is a microcosm of the world in general.

A few years ago, a couple moved here and built one of the most beautiful houses on the lake. Both husband and wife had had very successful careers and if this ā€˜villageā€™ had a Prince and Princess, they would be it. In time, J and I became very good friends.

During the pandemic, J called one day to confide that she was an ovarian cancer survivor before moving hereā€¦ and that her cancer had returned. She told me then EXACTLY how she wanted this handledā€¦NO pity! I told her that I would never ask a questionā€¦but when she wanted to talk, I would be there for her. And that has worked well for us.

When the Pandemic fear subsided here and we all saw her againā€¦she had lost all her lovely hair. And, yes, there was tittering about it at first in the neighborhoodā€¦BUTā€¦and this is not just ā€˜kindnessā€™ talkingā€¦she looked BEAUTIFUL. She had her eyebrows stenciledā€¦wore larger earringsā€¦and just carried herself with such great confidence! Her loss of hair looked more like a fashion statement than a consequence of cancer.

The POW, like my friend, has stunning bone structure, facial features. They both have impeccable fashion sense. On one hand, I support the POW in doing whatever emotionally is best for herā€¦but my friend has been an incredible inspiration to all of us here ā€œin the Bubbleā€, as we call it. Imagine what the POW could do! Imagine the courage and self-confidence other cancer patients might draw from her!

Unfortunately, my friend has now had another reoccurrence, another surgery , ā€¦and another short round of chemo. But somehow, in between, she continues to play golf, travel, entertain, and take a leadership role here in our little community. Weirdly, we sometimes forget the battle for her life that she is waging behind the scenes. No matter how and when her story ends, she has given us years of instruction in how to carry our own burdens and LIVE!

The POW is poised to do all thisā€¦but on a global level. There will always be haters and deranged Sugarsā€¦.but unlike this egotistical airhead Mā€¦spouting word salad and racial victimizationā€¦the POW has an opportunity to show the world the exact oppositeā€¦that no, even CANCER cant make you a victim! While Markle is hell-bent in showing off her clothes, jewelry, material grift, I think the POW will ā€˜show-offā€™ her strength and the solidarity of shared empathy and inspiration.

Markle is the role model for jealousy, anger and self-pity. She can twerk around certain countries of the world holding her racial pity partiesā€¦but the POW is poised to offer a message unconfined by race, gender, or ethnic background. Itā€™s a cruel calling but maybe the POW has been called to be a role model forā€¦HUMAN strength, resilience, courageā€¦.the opposite of self-pity.

Think of the millions she can uplift! And I think she willā€¦no matter how she handles the struggles of chemo and the loss of her hair. In a way, this is her momentā€¦like when, during the bombing of WWII, the King and Queen remained in London, and kept their children there with themā€¦bonding with their subjects in an incredible and indestructible way!

Part of me hopes, when we see her again, that she embraces whatever the reality is. There are little children with cancer who must face their classmates cruel teasingā€¦and here would be the POW saying, ā€œBring it on, haters. This isnā€™t Markleā€™s Hollywood fakery, this is real Lifeā€¦and your future Queen is strong enough to take it and yesā€¦THRIVE!ā€

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Regina2071

Another fail šŸ˜… not sure if this is a hairyman shit shot
View attachment 2961608
I honestly can't believe she visited a country with a large Muslim population, who dress respectfully and appropriately, to promote a sporting event for injured veterans half naked - it's disrespectful on a whole new level ...absolute tart - she thinks she's a bloody Victoria's Secret model, when she is a bony pasty oddly shaped, boneless middle aged woman the wrong side of 'wearing it well'

• Haha
  • Sick

Thalia

VIP Member
I have to say I agree with this point of view. Leave them to it, leave their Duchal titles in place because it must really piss her off not to be able to call herself princess! Sheā€™s not HRH anymore either, just plain old duchess.

I've said before, narcs have to self-destruct.

Removing titles, formally stripping Harold of his CoS status or taking them out of the LoS would be like throwing petrol on a bonfire.

Keeping them at arms length, ignoring their toddler tantrums and constantly pointing out they are not working royals doesn't give the pair anything to work with.

If they can't find anything/anyone to continue fueling their drama, eventually they'll turn on each other.

Oh, and when a narc goes into nuclear meltdown because there's no-one/nothing else to blame - It. Is. Epic.

Last edited:
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
The First Lady of Nigeria. Calls her "Meghan". No titles.

She REALLY was dressed so inappropriately for Nigeria. No matter how many people call us haters, Nigerians saw it and they aren't stupid. They were not impressed at all.

And she mentions that the men were "well clothed". It's the girls... aka... Peg.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member

"Royal fans believe the First Lady of Nigeria has taken aim at Meghan Markle's clothing choices during her visit to the country."

Really?! Royal fans? Like it's subjective interpretation of the words: "Why did Meghan come here looking for Africa? We know who we are. Don't lose who you are."

Journalism used to be for the brave ones who dared to expose the truth. Hence they were called the 4th power. Now, just a bunch of cowards who can't even report the facts correctly, afraid of legal prosecution by a mad prince and his z-list wife.

• Sick
  • Angry

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
Ah itā€™s like your little signature at the bottom of your piece of art! Itā€™s fantastic! I for one think itā€™s much improved compared to Nissans.

• Haha
  • Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Thanks @LadyMuck :coronation:
Video on the Sussex wedding and royal photographer Arthur Edwards. Arthur is a lovely man, kind and loyal, a RF favourite, knew Harald well and made allowances for him until eventually he had to face the truth and is now free to speak.

Arthur said the Sussex wedding was a miserable affair. Harald was angry, the professional victim Sussexes love-hate relationship with the press very evident. In the carriage the Sussexes turned away from Arthur, which was cruel. Harald was angry because the Ho's true colours were coming out, and he was hearing things he didn't like from his family and friends who were trying to make sure he wasn't making a mistake. He'd heard he was her third husband, not her second, that she'd had a daughter and now couldn't have children.

Above all, that she'd been pregnant, and had lost the baby that morning so it was too late to cancel the wedding. Hence the too-big dress, and the triumph on Doria's and her daughter's faces. Their plan had worked. Plus he'd had an emotional phone-call with his ex Chelsy Davy the night before. The Ho blamed her miscarriage on stress caused by the press, the enemy.

The Sussexes had undergone a marriage ceremony in Botswana. This is why The Queen invited the Ho for Christmas. A stickler for protocol, she invited her only because the Sussexes were legally married - not because she was indulging the Ho. They were married and there was no going back, and the Stoats would now have a proper formal wedding as well.
The whole world has been gaslighted.
Fascinating video, so the rumours about the secret Botswana wedding were likely true. As they say, no smoke.... the Sussexes will have produced some sort of marriage certificate from a Botswana church, and I wonder what religion it was? Maybe Welby was involved in sorting this mess, baptizing her or whatever, and I always wondered what the private meetings they had with him were about. Certainly not "spiritual guidance" as we were told.
Unbelievable in this day and age, and just shows how the strict protocol of the Monarchy allowed the Ho and Snakebite to trap them as surely as the Ho and her mother trapped Harald. A family like the Gettys for example would have demanded proof, and / or cut her and her filthy mother down at a stroke.
---

But...but .....this is GETTY, who killed Catherine's Mother's Day photo along with AfP and PA!
---

"Law enforcement records" could mean anything and not about drug use at all. Harald has already admitted drug use in Spare and there's not exactly been much stigma attached to it.
An immigration lawyer said it's "highly unusual" for the word "stigma" to be used n connection with a visa application so it's likely something worse than drugs.
The list of "Law enforcement" bodies that could be involved covers everything including Police, Airport Police, FBI, Secret Services and more.
Harald is a nasty violent man and something is being covered up.
Thanks, Cinny, for a great post..so much to unravel here.

Where was Harryā€™s joy on his wedding day? He was supposedly marrying the love of his life..his soulmate. Why is he calling Chelsy the night beforeā€¦why is he so vindictive on that dayā€¦why didnā€™t joy cancel out old grudges, at least for that one day?

His actions are more like a defiant man being forced to participate in a spectacle he did not wantā€¦.but too proud to admit a mistake.

Did she claim to miscarry the night before? Was the marriage predicated on a child he desperately wanted Did he think he should have been able to cancel a the last momentā€¦but too late, he was toldā€¦ ā€œyour faces are on the tea towels.ā€

And didnā€™t Chelsy look miserable that day. Not for herself, my guess is she was the one who would never reconcile. I think she, like the rest of his inner circle, pitied him. And I think H could tolerate them not liking Meghan..but pitying HIMā€¦that was infuriating.

And remains so to this day.

I think there will be some big PR move coming up before the Big Wedding, because he KNOWS all his old friends will be thereā€¦pitying him and snickering over ā€œThe Legendary Aviatorā€™sā€ life with the Nigerian fleshpotā€¦being feted by former criminals and conmen.

Maybe thats part of the trap he is in. A trap that his family understands full well. Leaving her, admitting everything has been one con after anotherā€¦is something his fragile ego just canā€™t bear. He must see all the fakery and lies behind the scenes, but I suppose she has convinced him that they have to ā€˜fake it to make itā€. And the alternative, in his mind, is public humiliation. Butā€¦on some levelā€¦he also knows that his family and old friendsā€¦and a great portion of the publicā€¦KNOWS.

He knows WE knowā€¦the sad, sordid truth behind the phony PR.

Meantime he hates his family for being right. He is the lead clown in her circusā€¦she has demoted him in everything that remained of his old life. But I guess heā€™d rather juggle outside a window in Hellā€¦then serve in the greatest monarchy on the worldly side of Heaven.

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
George isn't even 11 yet and he's already a pro at greeting people. No need to worry about this one.

Screenshot_20240525-185535_kindlephoto-182314064.png

And then there's Uncle Harold.....

Plenty to worry about. What is wrong with him?

Screenshot_20240525-171009_kindlephoto-177578922.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Nuttynana

VIP Member
@VioletButterfly

don't get down me old mucker, I am 76 this year and still a crochety,bad mouthed old tart with a shit attitude.

you got that to look forward to but you are a lovely gobby, NYer and Nuttynana loves you. How about we all come to see you en masse,get rat arsed and have a good old belly laugh.

perhaps we can have a car chase, with a pushbike!! I will wear my gold twat dressšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and @ Sami Lee can wear her backless paperback dress!!šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
---
Could she be wearing an incontinence pad?
She has always been a piss artist and bet she's got skiddies as well.

Full of shite and bet she smells of rancid,fishy minge and stale snakes hiss.

skanky old slapper

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I really don't understand how the SS is putting the bots all out again saying that Catherine is out of sight for too long when this only brings to attention that the Harkle kids have not been seen for YEARS, if we even believe they were ever seen.

We all know why Catherine is out of sight, but no one knows why the Sussex kids won't even attend daycare and preschool.

Make that make sense.

• Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I think there's enough room in those cars for MM to have got in second, but step over to the far side. A bit like in a black cab.
Ah, but when the Queen got in, Meghan would have turned to the crowd and given a big majestic wave as she knows they were only there to see her and not the old woman.
Her Maj knew what she was doing

• Haha
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
OMG what is this šŸ˜²šŸ˜‚
At least they got the lump on his forehead right....
Other than that ?!
Screenshot_20240525-113843.png

• Haha
  • Sick

ChipDex

VIP Member

So the DailyFail thinks that the expressions of a 10 year old boy during a 90 minute football match are worth reporting but not the fact that the First Lady of a Commonwealth Country just called out the fake Royal of Montecito. Oh well, the press really is at their lowest point.
If the DM want to have a better relationship with the PoW it might not be a bad idea to lay off clickbait about George as well as Catherine. A few expression at random during a 90 minute game does not constitute "boredom". It's basically bullying a kid. What do they want? Gurning and inappropriate behaviour like Uncle Haz? Then they'd complain about that. Thankfully that kid at 10 is already more mature in public than his 40 year old uncle.

We know George loves football. He plays for either his school or a junior team. We saw his enthusiasm at the Euros. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes over the FA from his Dad as his first official Patronage. He wasn't just watching a game. It was a teaching moment. William is preparing him for the future.

A future that will come a lot sooner for him than for his Dad, even if KC3 lives as long as TLQ.

William took over the Duchy at 40. George will probably be Duke of Cornwall by the time he's 30.

The media should remember this.

• Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
So they were flown around by an ex-con, crowned by a con man, and now called outā€¦for looking/acting like a Hollywood tart by Nigeriaā€™s First Lady. So much for their first pseudo-Royal Tour.

And thanks, but no thanks..offering yourself as a ā€˜role modelā€™ for Nigerian girls. A immodest, penis-climbing, family annihilator, does not qualify as inspirational in that culture.

So now itā€™s back to pushing PR articles that you are not only Diana 2.0ā€¦but now you are ghouling around celebrity graveyards, trying to get some mileage out of a Kennedy corpse.

Every DAY, your latest Mouthpiece rolls out some daft article about how Dee-vine you areā€¦because, after all, we might forget before you buy yourself another grab at a microphone and once more, eyelashes flutteringā€¦tell us yourself..

Thereā€™s a pattern to all this and I have to stop falling for it. These flops always are presented AT FIRST as moments of amazing successā€¦ā€™curatedā€™ fan-photos, sugary-media accounts. A TRIUMPH! Wait a few days and it all turns to dust. Itā€™s all just Hollywood stage-managed and PR FAKERY.

I shall grit my teeth at The Grifters no more. Next timeā€¦I will just wait for the thread bare stage curtain to come down and the stage lights to come onā€¦revealing the tackiness and the truth.

And have a good laughā€¦

My opinion only.

• Heart
  • Haha
I honestly don't care what happens to Diana's jewellery. If Hazno is stupid enough to hand it over to Meghan, so be it. The Royal Family are ultra wealthy. William could probably afford to buy Kate a diamond necklace every week if he wanted to.
I've got a pretty solid suspicion that Harry would've refused to entertain a prenup... you know cos:

• Haha