Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the next weeks are pretty important for the Harkles. They will have TRF laying low due to the political situation in the UK. Catherine is still recovering. I say, they have until September.

I expect they will push for the will they-won't they go Balmoral (even without an invite), but then it's over. I nothing but the jams happens in ARO, if they don't step up on the tours - they are worth nothing.

However, I was quite concerned as today during Royal Flash several people called Saved the Children that claims the visit they got was organised with the Palace. This worries me. I find it strange as TRF seems to be united and I don't think William would have allowed that. William and Charles seem in a OK space right now, close to each other: so I don't get it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
In the checkout of the grocery store…I’ve checked out every magazine stand where I live and it’s all the Kate Hudson cover (bonus non existent tabloids at the bottom)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Neil Sean from last thread
Thanks @LadyMuck 🐀
Neil said that Misan Harriman works for Paramount and was on the Sussex Nigeria trip. He recently shut down press allegations that he had doctored photos of the Sussexes, but has not sued.
A black and white portrait photo of the Stoats which he took now hangs in the National Portrait Gallery. The Princess of Wales is the patron.
Neil asked why they were in the National Portrait Gallery if they stepped back from royal life 4 years ago. What is this photograph meant to convey?
Neil rang the National Portrait Gallery, and said that people seemed stunned and he wasn't able to get any information.

@wibble posted in the last thread that Thomas Markle asked why the Police don't seem to be interested in investigating the Sussex Squad? Jmo, they've been told not to.

@DoubleOld post last thread said:
"Now unwell and on occasion "too emotionally fragile" to sort stuff out."

"Serious question from across the pond @Cinnamon.girl: If King Charles is too unwell to perform the duties of His position, couldn't Prince William act on his behalf, albeit temporarily? Or would it revert to Queen Camilla stepping in?"

KC is not too unwell to perform his duties, far from it and looks better than he has for a long time and is very active. Any illness he has is useful to avoid dealing with the Sussex problem and we naturally balk at criticising a man who we are daily told is sick. He could easily deal with the Sussexes if he wanted to, but the last thing he'll do is hand too much to William. He's waited a long time for this, and I don't think the penny has yet dropped with him what an utter pig's ear he's making of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think the next weeks are pretty important for the Harkles. They will have TRF laying low due to the political situation in the UK. Catherine is still recovering. I say, they have until September.

I expect they will push for the will they-won't they go Balmoral (even without an invite), but then it's over. I nothing but the jams happens in ARO, if they don't step up on the tours - they are worth nothing.

However, I was quite concerned as today during Royal Flash several people called Saved the Children that claims the visit they got was organised with the Palace. This worries me. I find it strange as TRF seems to be united and I don't think William would have allowed that. William and Charles seem in a OK space right now, close to each other: so I don't get it.
BIB your post
"the visit they got was organised with the Palace"
I doubt very much that William or the rest of TRF are in agreement with anything that's going on with the Sussexes and what they're being allowed to do.
You've only got to magic our Late Queen in today, and hear what she has to say about this circus.

Catherine as patron of the National Portrait Gallery should have been consulted about the Harriman Sussex photo arrival. Harriman's links to Nigeria are at the moment important to the Sussexes, and unbelievably he's Global Ambassador to the charity Anne's involved with, Save The Children. Great for the Sussexes, encroaching on both Anne and Catherine's territory.

I don't think TRF are united at all, and William must be livid. Even if Catherine was getting better, she might have opted to lie low rather than expose herself to this tit-storm.

The downside of this is that the Stoats get bolder in the absence of any commanding presence or fight-back, and this I think is happening. Nothing is done without Palace knowledge and approval, and the blindsiding, victimhood and fear are all gaslighting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So, Neil Sean claims he called the National Portrait Galley and they had no clue about Misan's claims according to Meghan's Mole.

• Wow
Same boring sh*te over and over but never looks the same twice. How can you have so much plastic surgery etc in such a short space of time? Do the reputable surgeons not recommend ‘down time’ between surgeries?
She needs elocution lessons rather than more surgery. Her voice is so grating and insincere. Not that she's using it to say anything that makes any sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The Galley online also shows 2 photos of Misan's the Harry and Meghan picture is not one of them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
africa tour 2024 .jpg

ps
I checked to see which African countries are alleged to be most corrupt for the upcoming dates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
So, Neil Sean claims he called the National Portrait Galley and they had no clue about Misan's claims according to Meghan's Mole.
From the DM:
A spokesperson from the National Portrait Gallery said: 'There are currently no immediate plans to display the work and, as it has just been delivered, it will need to go through our cataloguing process before it is available on our website.'

Isn't that just a polite way of saying we didn't ask for this picture, he just sent it to us so it's gone to the bottom of the "cataloguing" pile in the hope it gets lost and/or forgotten :unsure:

@Scotch Mist email the National Portrait Gallery your artistically enhanced version of the photo and you too could say it's got a permanent home there 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Pov. H's life goal is to get rid of the press

This would make no sense.....his wife courts the press 😂
What is going on at the moment with all the bs?
Is Misan Haribo lying about the photoshopped photo being at the gallery?
---
From the DM:
A spokesperson from the National Portrait Gallery said: 'There are currently no immediate plans to display the work and, as it has just been delivered, it will need to go through our cataloguing process before it is available on our website.'

Isn't that just a polite way of saying we didn't ask for this picture, he just sent it to us so it's gone to the bottom of the "cataloguing" pile in the hope it gets lost and/or forgotten :unsure:
Thank you @Thalia I crossed posts with you and that makes so much sense!! So it's a case of his version of the "we can't attend the event that we weren't actually invited to"!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Misan is doing what the Harkles do. Put out a statement as if it is true and wait to see if anyone refutes it. Whatever he sent is not on display. It has to be catalogued and will sit with all the unsolicited pieces in the basement

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.