Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neil Sean

Thanks @LadyMuck 👨‍🎓
Neil Sean on the Nigeria trip, which was supposed to include Snakebite and the two Flatpacks. It had been hoped that the Nigerian ancestry of 43% would have been taken further, and Neil said it was strange that Snakebite seemed to have no interest in it.
Neil Sean

Neil Sean again.
The Sussexes are furious that the CEO of Spotify called them "grifters" but there's not much they can do. Spotify know how the Ho conducted her interviews, dubbing her questions in for the interviews and showing complete lack of professionalism. They can reveal this if they want to, so for the moment at least the Ho has shut up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
He really does have the dopiest of faces , one that begs for a slap.
Would take more than a slap to knock some sense into him

I love that the centre bit is a different colour and texture to the sides :ROFLMAO: Here's how to do ginger with a beard

View attachment 2963727

or just ginger

View attachment 2963734
Both of these hunks knock spots of the Haz.

The top one is . . . <fans self>. 😘

And Beaker - who can resist that giant intellect? (compared with the Hazmat's, anyway)

Edit -auto🥕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Would take more than a slap to knock some sense into him

Both of these hunks knock spots of the Hat.

The top one is . . . <fans self>. 😘

And Beaker - who can resist that giant intellect? (compared with the Hazmat's, anyway)
I'd go for the top one first, with Beaker a close 2nd :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OT
Regarding the news coverage on the Diane Abbott situation....has anyone else noticed who is next to her, side by side? It's none other than the "delightful" Charlene Headley (aka "Ngozi Fulani") who accused Lady Susan Hussey of racism. Headley, Harriman, Harkles...it's all about the connections!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
What do I notice? Even on her wedding day, her bra doesn’t bloody fit!
My cousin saw the dress at the exhibition in Buckingham Palace. She said that the darts were off and one boob was higher than the other. The neckline wasn’t balanced either

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Charles will never remove the titles - it could risk too much backlash, it is clear to me they are keeping a serene grey rock attitude with the Harkles. Keep them at distance and smile and nod.

Reactions: 27
Bookworm. Debunking the deportation lie

Thanks @LadyMuck 👩‍🍳
🐀🐀🐀
The verdict on the Harald visa application case is expected within the next 7 days, but Harald won't be deported even if it's found he lied. If so it's likely the judge will order an investigation and then decide Harald's fate at another hearing, at which his lawyers can defend him.
Gossip that Harald will be deported immediately is rubbish. It's all speculation at this point.
BookWorm's source suspects that the judge is taking so long because there's already an ongoing investigation.
The judge may decide to release the visa application to HF on condition that it's not published. Or he could force them to redact certain information in the application.
The judge appears irritated with US immigration and DHS lawyers.

However if Harald is on an A1 Diplomatic Visa he can be deported immediately for undiplomatic conduct. BookWorm thinks it's unlikely he's on an A1 Diplomatic Visa as you're not allowed to work and he's been working at Better.Up.
Bookworm hopes in any event it's handled fairly and he doesn't receive special treatment.

Reactions: 28
Hello beautiful peeple...

To sumerise...

She insists the staff call her Her Royal Highness, Duchess of Sussex, Princess Meghan.
She ridicules the latino staff and threatens to call Newsome and have them deported.
She i about 5'2".
She smells. and has bald patches due to the weave.
Neither of them live in Montecito, and when they do go there they arrive in separate cars.
They smoke a lot of weed.
Doria sometimes stays there, but the staff did not know Doria was her mother.
She constantly belittles Harry, and calls his family racist etc.
Once when they had a fight, she slapped him and cut his face with a ring. When he asked why she had done this she threw the ring at him, and in doing so one of the diamonds fell out.
She accuses him of ruining her life.

Oh and she watches PaulaM, PDina and Yankee Wally.... plus others....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
OT
Regarding the news coverage on the Diane Abbott situation....has anyone else noticed who is next to her, side by side? It's none other than the "delightful" Charlene Headley (aka "Ngozi Fulani") who accused Lady Susan Hussey of racism. Headley, Harriman, Harkles...it's all about the connections!
Marlene you mean - good friend of Shola and Nissan Haribo. As you say connections!
Fulani is an odd choice of surname though....

Piers Morgan is spreading doom on x apparently and I don't want to repeat it here

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Telegraph article on the Visa:

This vile and vicious, rancid stoat's ultra-privileged protection makes my blood boil.

“Many of these records, your honour, are law enforcement records,” Mr Bardo replied.

“So there is a stigma associated with being mentioned in a law enforcement record.”
So? SO? Don't do things to cause the police to come and take you in.
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio IMHO
No action can be based on a disreputable cause

Mr Bardo added that publishing the files would expose “confidential law enforcement tools”.
Simples. With the consent of the Court, redact them then. You government types are experts at doing that stuff.

He continued: “The government has cited multiple cases in its brief about the private nature of immigration records and about the fact that people who are public figures still maintain their privacy interests.”
Ah, yes. Precedent. But not all public figures are Princes who hold State appointments in their own country and who are actively engaged in undermining the US Constitution and promoting censorship. Bonkers, innit?

Nile Gardiner of the Heritage Foundation told The Telegraph there was a clear public interest in the release of Prince Harry’s immigration records.
“The American people have a right to know whether he was honest and truthful in his application.
“It is vital that the rule of law be enforced in all immigration cases. No one should be above the law, even a celebrity member of the Royal family.
“Everyone should be held to account and that includes Prince Harry.”
Quite so, especially in the USA which is (or used to be) a shining beacon of equality under the law.
Fiat justitia ruat caelum
Let justice be done though the heavens fall.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Marlene you mean - good friend of Shola and Nissan Haribo. As you say connections!
Fulani is an odd choice of surname though....

Piers Morgan is spreading doom on x apparently and I don't want to repeat it here
I cant see it on X - just an interview with Dennis Quaid and a chat about Ozempic?

Reactions: 17
Rita Panahi video on Harold's visa issues

Thanks @cjguk
The outspoken Australian presenter was quite anti-Harold and briefly outlined the visa situation so far. The chap she was speaking to, Douglas, seemed to feel slightly sorry for Harald having all his personal details aired in public. Said Harald was badly advised and the presenter said his adviser was the Ho.
Douglas (pictured in a bedroom I could see the beds) seemed half asleep, which gave a surreal edge to the interview.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
what I would really like to know is this: why do the RF want to smear their name with all this sheeet about Harold's immigration status?
We know whatever visa he is on is an entitled one. I think we can all agree with that. For me, the Rf is damaged more by this than they Markles going Rogue.
i think Markles continue to pop at the real RF because they have no other outlet.

Markles need the RF and desperately want back in..... tell me different !

Well we don't want you, you nasty pair of feckers.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.