Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning šŸ„±

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because they are begged/scrounged/gifted & she's an odd bleeping shape šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ’€
Yes, she is, but if she would listen to even the smallest bit of advice, she could definitely be dressed better.

She dresses for Catherine's height and figure, despite possessing neither her height nor her figure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Pardon if itā€™s been answered, but wtf is all this? Was it made for Kim Kardashian, or was Rachelā€™s scheduled Brazilian Butt Lift surgery get postponed?
View attachment 2963451
kinda looks like thereā€™s a seam going up towards her poo hole, maybe each cheek gets it own section? Againā€¦.what the duck? Itā€™s as wonky as her red tent inverted nipple gown.

Thanks for the fab thread and title. ā¤ Iā€™ve been very blue, Iā€™m turning 69 on Saturday. my whole family has been gone for a quarter century, and my M.P.D. Is in overdrive. Reading all of you here helps. I donā€™t feel so isoluated and alone.
as far as Rachel and Hazno, I canā€™t comprehend why no stop is in sight. The RF should announce to the world that they donā€™t represent the RF, they are very problematic family members, who are very ā€˜bad actorsā€™ (not Only in the dramatic arts arena), scammers and grifters. But thatā€™s never going to happen. Itā€™s like we are sitting around waiting for the bubble to burst. Like a break in a long , dreadful heat wave. Iā€™m here for that, but I donā€™t see if happening. I nearly wish for some demented soul, (or a well crafted MI6/5 operation) to answer once and for all ā€œWill they or Wonā€™t they?ā€ nonesense.
Back to the dress - Wtf?
You are family to all of us here. <3 That hand on the right will be very disappointed if his aim is to pinch her butt. There's nothing there!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
ā€˜Compassion.ā€™ VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT

The hypocrisy is off the charts with this moron.

Before Oprah conveniently removed their ā€˜interviewā€™ from the Internet, I tried a little experiment. I listened to it as a grandmotherā€¦dealing with tremendous grief at the loss of a beloved husbandā€¦coping with a painful fatal disease.

I imagined myself dealing with all that pain and lossā€¦waiting to see what a child I-had adored from birth was about to say..

I listened as his grandmother would have doneā€¦not as a Queenā€¦but as someone who helped raise himā€¦.who dearly loved himā€¦.so open and vulnerable to the fiasco of a betrayal she was about to experience.

Let me tell youā€¦forget theā€™royaltyā€™ partā€¦all thatā€¦.it is soul-crushing what he did to his grandmother. He was a brainless bobblehead to every lie Meghan told.

And HE LET HER LIE!

HE LET HER LIE!

Whether it was done for hard cashā€¦or just to cash in on other slander opportunities laterā€¦it was done for personal gain.

Just imagine how she feltā€¦as the loving grandmother watching her grandson and his cheap lying calculating trash-wife try to undermine her family, her lifeā€™s work, her countryā€¦.

I donā€™t even have the words to describe the pain she must have felt.

Then they open their pig-mouths constantly in years to comeā€¦preaching ā€˜kindnessā€™ and ā€˜compassion.ā€™.

They are vile beyond any adjectives I possess.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
ā€˜Compassion.ā€™ VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT

The hypocrisy is off the charts with this moron.

Before Oprah conveniently removed their ā€˜interviewā€™ from the Internet, I tried a little experiment. I listened to it as a grandmotherā€¦dealing with tremendous grief at the loss of a beloved husbandā€¦coping with a painful fatal disease.

I imagined myself dealing with all that pain and lossā€¦waiting to see what a child I-had adored from birth was about to say..

I listened as his grandmother would have doneā€¦not as a Queenā€¦but as someone who helped raise himā€¦.who dearly loved himā€¦.so open and vulnerable to the fiasco of a betrayal she was about to experience.

Let me tell youā€¦forget theā€™royaltyā€™ partā€¦all thatā€¦.it is soul-crushing what he did to his grandmother. He was a brainless bobblehead to every lie Meghan told.

And HE LET HER LIE!

HE LET HER LIE!

Whether it was done for hard cashā€¦or just to cash in on other slander opportunities laterā€¦it was done for personal gain.

Just imagine how she feltā€¦as the loving grandmother watching her grandson and his cheap lying calculating trash-wife try to undermine her family, her lifeā€™s work, her countryā€¦.

I donā€™t even have the words to describe the pain she must have felt.

Then they open their pig-mouths constantly in years to comeā€¦preaching ā€˜kindnessā€™ and ā€˜compassion.ā€™.

They are vile beyond any adjectives I possess.
They are both cunts & deserve all the vitriol thrown at them.....

• Heart
Reactions: 42
While I was trying to find that photo of Harold looking a gormless bugger šŸ¤­, I found this one:

markle-prince-harry-nigeria-invictus-games-5354646.jpg

Is that a black eye or is he just knackered?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Bookworm. What to do with H. (Bookie not a fan of Tom Quinn)!

Thanks @LadyMuck šŸŽ€
šŸ€šŸ€šŸ€
BookWorm doesn't believe Tom Quinn's claim that William and his father are in intense talks about removing Harald's titles. She thinks talks are probably ongoing but that nothing will happen before the election. Tom Quinn presents his opinion as fact, and doesn't seem to know the difference between peerage and ducal titles.
US headlines have reached the Sussexes, and they say they don't care if the titles are removed.

Tom Quinn says that KC and William are terrified of the backlash if they strip the titles, but a recent poll showed 95% of people in favour. So where would the backlash be? What else can the Stoat spill about his father, and is KC scared of a devastating expose? Harald said he cut out enough from Spare to write another book. That could be the fear.

Tom Quinn says that W & C are uneasy about the closeness between the Sussexes and Beatrice and Eugenie, but BookWorm doesn't believe that the Sussexes have an alliance with B & E or with anyone in the RF. Bookworm concluded that Quinn is an older version of Scrotus. Ouch.

On reports that the Stoat was denied accommodation at a royal palace on his recent visit, could this be because of Harald's drugs and drinking? That he could only stay if he was clean and dry? Bookworm said she was embarrassed to learn that KC had offered a bed to his Stoat after all but said that something is still "off" about this business.

Why is the Biden administration begging the Court to keep the Stoat visa hidden? Surely it's better to be honest and not give anybody preferential treatment? She doesn't know what the argument is about and it makes no sense.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks @LadyMuck šŸŽ€
šŸ€šŸ€šŸ€
BookWorm doesn't believe Tom Quinn's claim that William and his father are in intense talks about removing Harald's titles. She thinks talks are probably ongoing but that nothing will happen before the election. Tom Quinn presents his opinion as fact, and doesn't seem to know the difference between peerage and ducal titles.
US headlines have reached the Sussexes, and they say they don't care if the titles are removed.

Tom Quinn says that KC and William are terrified of the backlash if they strip the titles, but a recent poll showed 95% of people in favour. So where would the backlash be? What else can the Stoat spill about his father, and is KC scared of a devastating expose? Harald said he cut out enough from Spare to write another book. That could be the fear.

Tom Quinn says that W & C are uneasy about the closeness between the Sussexes and Beatrice and Eugenie, but BookWorm doesn't believe that the Sussexes have an alliance with B & E or with anyone in the RF. Bookworm concluded that Quinn is an older version of Scrotus. Ouch.

On reports that the Stoat was denied accommodation at a royal palace on his recent visit, could this be because of Harald's drugs and drinking? That he could only stay if he was clean and dry? Bookworm said she was embarrassed to learn that KC had offered a bed to his Stoat after all but said that something is still "off" about this business.

Why is the Biden administration begging the Court to keep the Stoat visa hidden? Surely it's better to be honest and not give anybody preferential treatment? She doesn't know what the argument is about and it makes no sense.

The new PR guy took over and VOILA!ā€¦we have Tom Quinn! It is so freaking obvious!

Now daily, he has an article somewhere spewing whatever the Markles want spewed. He must be on Meghanā€™s speed dial.

We can read every piece and see what the REAL message is. Didnā€™t Eug and Bea just support the POW at the Garden Party? Markle wants that idea squashedā€¦we are to believe they are Team Markle. Another messageā€¦take the titles and there will be another book.

Ohā€¦and Markle is the new Carolyn Bessette. So freaking fashionable and gorgeous!

No doubt the new PR guy realized that Scobie had become no longer useful. He had been outed everywhere as the Markle joker and waterboy. The ā€˜revelationā€™ of the Royal Racists was bungledā€¦and the blowback hit his ā€˜sponsorsā€™ instead of their targets. Scobie has now made the long, long EX-friends of Meghan list.

He wonā€™t be back. Buh-bye.

Nowā€¦we have Tom Quinn.

The antidote to Tom Quinn is outing him as Scobie was.

We KNOW this game.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A little while ago I was reading about a woman (OP) whose soon-to-be SIL was demanding her (OP's) deceased mother's jewellery for herself. The mother had left three pieces of jewellery to OP, clearly to be passed on to her three daughters. The SIL hadn't met the mother and would not be appeased by the offer of brand new jewellery. She wanted at least one of those very pieces.

Relevant here because she brought up Smegs and Catherine as examples of being welcomed to the family by being gifted Diana's jewellery.

Even more relevant because this very charming lady was no contact with her own family, and basically told OP and her sister that she would cut them out too if they didn't comply with her demands. The brother, who was initially disinterested when the allocation had been done years ago and was happy with the offer of the new jewellery, changed his tune upon his bride's demands. His ex-wife had been gifted more valuable paintings instead of jewellery, by the way. He'd said nothing back then.

I didn't read many comments, but was sooo tempted to write "What Smegs wants, Smegs gets" šŸ˜‚

I wonder if there was an emerald tiara in the mix ...šŸ¤”

ETA: I'm burning up a pizza to tell you this, @VioletButterfly, that we love you and wish you a very happy birthday šŸ•Æā¤ It's Saturday and polling day and I have a big bag of Lay's so we'll partyyyy! ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I got all excited that I had an email informing me that Highgrove strawberry jam was back in stock. Clicked on the link, and itā€™s sold out already! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I got all excited that I had an email informing me that Highgrove strawberry jam was back in stock. Clicked on the link, and itā€™s sold out already! šŸ˜‚
I know where you can get an alternative..... :ROFLMAO:

1000003176.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
She hasn't bothered with any new products since the jam sticky runny goo, has she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.