Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning πŸ₯±

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that sniggers every time I see Air Peace?

Rather appropriate for Megain and her ratty hair extensions.

And hilarious that their freebie flight from the wanted conman and the 1st Lady's comments about nakedness have completetly overwhelmed their "successful" Nigerian tour's PR.

Oh dear! What a disas-tour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hahahahahaaaaa, what a pair of prize cunts those two are πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
we must have been hatched from the same cocoon.... after retirement, fantasized about luxuriating all day in p.j.s, but in actuality, it just makes me feel like a bum! treating myself with little outings (starbucks, etc.) after doing household tasks, taxes (something productive), cuddling the cat, soaking some sun watching local foxes, birds drives some of the blues away for me.... u ain't alone! Hope that your birthday is grand!...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.