Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning šŸ„±

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the 'security reasons' were that Charles wouldn't let his security detail stay at St James's Palace. The invitation was for Harry only.

I also don't think TRF want the usual Netflix entourage that seems to be constantly in tow, on any crown property - harry is in cable of of being on his own now without his menagerie of body guards and Netflix hovering in the wings - everything would be scripted and orchestrated, there would be no natural interaction - KC and TRF don't need to put up with that.
---
Pardon if itā€™s been answered, but wtf is all this? Was it made for Kim Kardashian, or was Rachelā€™s scheduled Brazilian Butt Lift surgery get postponed?
View attachment 2963451
kinda looks like thereā€™s a seam going up towards her poo hole, maybe each cheek gets it own section? Againā€¦.what the duck? Itā€™s as wonky as her red tent inverted nipple gown.

Thanks for the fab thread and title. ā¤ Iā€™ve been very blue, Iā€™m turning 69 on Saturday. my whole family has been gone for a quarter century, and my M.P.D. Is in overdrive. Reading all of you here helps. I donā€™t feel so isoluated and alone.
as far as Rachel and Hazno, I canā€™t comprehend why no stop is in sight. The RF should announce to the world that they donā€™t represent the RF, they are very problematic family members, who are very ā€˜bad actorsā€™ (not Only in the dramatic arts arena), scammers and grifters. But thatā€™s never going to happen. Itā€™s like we are sitting around waiting for the bubble to burst. Like a break in a long , dreadful heat wave. Iā€™m here for that, but I donā€™t see if happening. I nearly wish for some demented soul, (or a well crafted MI6/5 operation) to answer once and for all ā€œWill they or Wonā€™t they?ā€ nonesense.
Back to the dress - Wtf?

Looks like my first sewing attempt when I was at school many years ago - all those puckered seams, :eek: Tim Gunn would be hyperventilating and Heidi would be saying 'you're out'

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Pardon if itā€™s been answered, but wtf is all this? Was it made for Kim Kardashian, or was Rachelā€™s scheduled Brazilian Butt Lift surgery get postponed?
View attachment 2963451
kinda looks like thereā€™s a seam going up towards her poo hole, maybe each cheek gets it own section? Againā€¦.what the duck? Itā€™s as wonky as her red tent inverted nipple gown.

Thanks for the fab thread and title. ā¤ Iā€™ve been very blue, Iā€™m turning 69 on Saturday. my whole family has been gone for a quarter century, and my M.P.D. Is in overdrive. Reading all of you here helps. I donā€™t feel so isoluated and alone.
as far as Rachel and Hazno, I canā€™t comprehend why no stop is in sight. The RF should announce to the world that they donā€™t represent the RF, they are very problematic family members, who are very ā€˜bad actorsā€™ (not Only in the dramatic arts arena), scammers and grifters. But thatā€™s never going to happen. Itā€™s like we are sitting around waiting for the bubble to burst. Like a break in a long , dreadful heat wave. Iā€™m here for that, but I donā€™t see if happening. I nearly wish for some demented soul, (or a well crafted MI6/5 operation) to answer once and for all ā€œWill they or Wonā€™t they?ā€ nonesense.
Back to the dress - Wtf?
Many of us understand those lonely moments and blue periods. Hereā€™s a cyber-hug from across the seaā€¦from someone who always enjoys the wit and insights in your posts! ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Spotted on Tumblr.

How can you make Ralph Lauren look tatty?

How can you have such bad posture and look so inelegant?

All the acting training, the alleged ballet training and, thanks to the RF, access to top designers.

How does she consistently manage to get it so wrong? And this is one of her 'not too bad' looks.

JMO but the top should be fully out, to cover the waistband and lack of belt. And provide a longer, less scruffy look for the short torso.

Shoes should be casual ballet flats or trainers.

View attachment 2963403
Sheā€™s going for a ā€˜French tuckā€™, which is meant to look ā€˜Iā€™m so natural, my style is casually chic and slender ā€™ whereby a jumper or shirt is tucked into one side or other of the front. Can sometimes work and have an optical illusion of skinniness whilst wearing a big top. Itā€™s quite passĆ© because it got massively overused.

What she actually achieved is went for a wee, buttoned up in a hurry and didnā€™t look in a mirror ( she never looks in a mirror)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2963451

Back to the dress - Wtf?
Please know @VioletButterfly that we all have those moments, you are not alone and your posts here are valued beyond measure. šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 2963451

Back to the dress - Wtf?
There are no seams in that area! Did she hoik it up and tuck it in her knickers? It's the right length on the model.

Screenshot_20240529_163434_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I think she's very aware of the images she wants to project. Although she's not a great actress, she knows the ropes, she knows the technicalities of creating optics, the concepts behind what sells.
That doesn't mean to say that she has a premium product to sell though.

For some reason she's been drawn in two, apparently contradictory directions since childhood: Royalty, rectitude, pomp and circumstance, the commanding heights, tiaras and eyewateringly expensive bling and, on the other hand, blatant, in your face sluttiness, with alley cat deviant, 'edgy' behaviour in tacky garb that leaves nothing to the imagination.

As I see her, she plays neither of these parts well. As a Royal, she made herself a into a transgressive outsider. As an edgy slut, she fails to the same measure.

There are many women, famous and unknown, who naturally, unwittingly ooze what used to be called sex appeal, the Sophia Lorens and my daughter-in-law: put them in an old dressing gown and they'd still naturally ooze whilst maintaining their innate regal dignity and self-respect.

As I see Smeg, she is one of the least sexy women around today. Displaying acres of bare flesh and putting herself in 'imagine what I could do for you' poses is selling herself cheap. It's a calculated, almost deperate, power play come-on with no hint of ooze or dignity....to the extent that her 'sexy girl' photos generally strike me as verging on parody. Worth no more than a knowing smirk - we get the joke.

This photo here reveals her as who she is behind the two roles she cast herself in so long ago. Underneath those roles she's really the aspiring-star waitress who brightens up the meal breaks of truck drivers passing through and who once splashed out on a set of what used to be called glamour photos.
Self-respect is rooted in knowing who you really are. Roles don't confer anything but a transient buzzy sense of what it might be like to be that person.
There are many women, famous and unknown, who naturally, unwittingly ooze what used to be called sex appeal,

Indeed. And many of them are unaware of it. It has little to do with looks, and a lot to do with just - being themselves, for want of a better term. I'd say it's animalistic, but that sounds crude and they aren't crude - on the contrary, one of the things that makes them so attractive is their lack of vulgarity.

One of my friends has this quality. Until fairly recently (she's 67) whenever she was out, she would "score". She didn't want to - is happily married and never dresses provocatively, it pretty but not outstandingly so, doesn't drink, doesn't flirt, but men have always made a beeline for her. I don't know why they think she's so special - she hasn't got anything I haven't, apart from looks, charm, personality and intelligence. Four of us go out regularly, and she was always the one who attracted attention whether it is a church coffee morning or a hen night.

If you have to work hard at being sexy - then you aren't.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 2963451

Back to the dress - Wtf?
Could she be wearing an incontinence pad?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
@VioletButterfly

don't get down me old mucker, I am 76 this year and still a crochety,bad mouthed old tart with a tit attitude.

you got that to look forward to but you are a lovely gobby, NYer and Nuttynana loves you. How about we all come to see you en masse,get rat arsed and have a good old belly laugh.

perhaps we can have a car chase, with a pushbike!! I will wear my gold twit dressšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and @ Sami Lee can wear her backless paperback dress!!šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
---
Could she be wearing an incontinence pad?
She has always been a piss artist and bet she's got skiddies as well.

Full of shite and bet she smells of rancid,fishy minge and stale snakes hiss.

skanky old slapper

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Yes that too, no one thought it was rude and it doesn't sound rude even now I know the meaning.
Iā€™ve never heard that one. My dad always called me a berk when I was a kid, in fact my friends dads would call us berks too. Everybody called us berks.
Then I found out itā€™s cockney slang for Berkeley Hunt. Turns out we were being called cunts on a daily basis throughout childhood. šŸ˜³

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Iā€™ve never heard that one. My dad always called me a berk when I was a kid, in fact my friends dads would call us berks too. Everybody called us berks.
Then I found out itā€™s cockney slang for Berkeley Hunt. Turns out we were being called cunts on a daily basis throughout childhood. šŸ˜³
You ended up in the right place then, coming here with us lot.

Is this what they mean by life imitating art? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sheā€™s going for a ā€˜French tuckā€™, which is meant to look ā€˜Iā€™m so natural, my style is casually chic and slender ā€™ whereby a jumper or shirt is tucked into one side or other of the front. Can sometimes work and have an optical illusion of skinniness whilst wearing a big top. Itā€™s quite passĆ© because it got massively overused.

What she actually achieved is went for a wee, buttoned up in a hurry and didnā€™t look in a mirror ( she never looks in a mirror)
Wait....does she even have a reflection? :unsure:

That sure would explain a lot! šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.