Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning šŸ„±

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the pics when she took Aldi to the polo match, looked very odd the way she supposedly held him.
That day was a warm hot day and yet she didn't have a changing bag with her, didn't have anything to protect him from the sun, didn't have a pram to put him in and was just walking around with him for hours, she was never seen feeding him, wasn't holding him correctly and looked very uncomfortable and I have to admit for a supposedly 2 month old baby he looks older.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Look how she rubs her thumb (not lightly either) on the "baby's" delicate fontanelle area!
Pretending for a nanosecond that it was a real baby, does anyone believe that Meghan Know It All ever took a pre-partum baby class? I truly doubt it and Dimwit probably told her "oh the nanny will handle it." However, they couldn't get a nanny to stay longer than 5 minutes. Just translate her bullying and temper being transferred to the nanny from the assistants. What a horror show! A mother who knew nothing, but thought she knew better. No wonder they didn't have a Norland nanny. Norland probably refused to work with them. Plus Harry is too cheap to pay for one.
---
That day was a warm hot day and yet she didn't have a changing bag with her, didn't have anything to protect him from the sun, didn't have a pram to put him in and was just walking around with him for hours, she was never seen feeding him, wasn't holding him correctly and looked very uncomfortable and I have to admit for a supposedly 2 month old baby he looks older.
She didn't have to change him or feed him. Dolls are like that. Very easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Pretending for a nanosecond that it was a real baby, does anyone believe that Meghan Know It All ever took a pre-partum baby class? I truly doubt it and Dimwit probably told her "oh the nanny will handle it." However, they couldn't get a nanny to stay longer than 5 minutes. Just translate her bullying and temper being transferred to the nanny from the assistants. What a horror show! A mother who knew nothing, but thought she knew better. No wonder they didn't have a Norland nanny. Norland probably refused to work with them. Plus Harry is too cheap to pay for one.
---

She didn't have to change him or feed him. Dolls are like that. Very easy.
I also remember the supposed country walk with the doll and dog at Montecito and two guards following her , the doll just hung down from the holder it was in, doll looked about 3 feet long.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I think the polo match baby was a real one - it would have been too risky to take a fake with all those people around, but she had never held that baby before given the way she was hoicking it round like a sack of spuds and it was massive!

I'm really not sure that the polo match baby was real. If it were a real baby and her new nephew then I don't think Catherine could have helped herself cooing over the baby or having a hold - that was the money shot Megain wanted.

But Catherine kept her distance and there was a really odd atmosphere.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Also interesting to compare the first glimpses of Prince George outside the Lindo Wing where you can clearly see his little hands moving by his face even though heā€™s tightly wrapped. Anyone whoā€™s had or seen a newborn will recognise this - especially the way baby fingers waggle when they are very young šŸ„°
Ä° know she had horrendous pregnancies with all the sickness but Catherine looked so well and happy here, pre-Smeg. Contrast with that Commonwealth Day Event where Smeg was a green goblin. The strain on Catherine's face clearly showing. The Wales's had to appease the tantrummng Harkles.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I also remember the supposed country walk with the doll and dog at Montecito and two guards following her , the doll just hung down from the holder it was in, doll looked about 3 feet long.
Hi. Do you mean the shots in Vancouver Island not Montecito?

Reactions: 29
Quite a network, isn't it?

He also did Bea and Edo's engagement photos. Who's the connection there? Fergie? Euge? Smeg?

View attachment 2958546
This came out at the time that they were at the very least - acquaintances.
It really is so murky because she was blatantly a stooge placed in the palace to tit stir, to coincide with P&POWā€™s visit to the US and sabotage it, and lets face it, it worked.
They rise by bringing other people down. Itā€™s their MO. Itā€™s the MO of undesirables.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
When the invited certain press asked if they could see more of the "baby", H only moved the blanket one millimetre. Why?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This ia a genuine question I have no children,( the only thing I have in common with Smeg) but since when did antenatal and postnatal suddenly become ante and post partum? I think it sounds like a word to describe farting. I presume this is an American thing?
---
The thing that puzzles me is Eugenie's role as 'matchmaker'.
Maybe she sings like Topol?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
šŸ‘ I hope this is clapping, but it looks like a potato so to be safe I've just put one.

Wow. What do you think about Klaus Schwab resigning from the WEF?
Who is "in line for the top job"?
Do you think that William is really on board with the WEF as KC and Harald (unwittigly) are? William seems to me to be very different from his father, possibly has changed his view on life since Catherine became ill? Charles and his younger son are very alike imo but not William.
I hated it when Chuck was described as "Grandfather of The Nation" after his twinkly-eyed earlier portrait was released. Didn't look twinkly-eyed to me.

Of course KC could act but he won't. However "enabling" is done, if it achieves the objective it's enabling. Silence, turning a blind eye, covering up, call it what you will but it's hidden and secretive, comes in many guises and can masquerade as compassion and family love.
Hello Cinny! Thank you, there's lots of lovely points and questions you've handed me!

What do you think of Schwab's departure?

I caught only a small headline re his resignation the other day. I haven't read anything more about it. At the moment I'm focusing on a piece I'm writing that now has a deadline.

But I've also developed a sort of Sartrean La Nausee about WEF and all who are connected with it. I feel very profoundly sick in the moral department when I think about what's going on and what they're planning for us.

My first and only thought at seeing the headline was 'Oh, he must have been caught groping the staff...there's been a palace coup' sort of thing. I'll get round to reading about it though.

KC's in line - but not for Schwab's Gang boss/ringleader spot though. He would never make a good frontman. Schwab reminds me far too much of a slimey, cold, blubbery Blob fish for that Beloved and Glorious Leader of the Great Reset job! Chuck fits the role perfectly!

blob3jpg.jpg

I like that you've put Harald down as 'unwittingly'. I'm sure you're right, the witless oik most likely can't grasp what WEF's about, but he'll go along for the ride if it gives him some status, power, ego strokes.... I mean, he did fall hook, line and sinker for the yachtgirl whom everyone else could see was an exceedingly wrong'un.

William's a smart chap. He seems to me that he chose what sort of man he'd be when he was quite young and it wasn't like his father. I don't see anything of his mother in him either. He rather made himself, a man in full possession of himself.

He's developed his Inscrutability Superpowers so he's not easy to read. He's doing just enough to gain credibility with the save-the-planet lot but isn't so close that they bump knees under the table sort of thing. He must know that to align with WEF and its diabolical plans would soon put a big dent in his popularity and Kingship. I mean, he does spend a lot of real, practical time with people who are very low income, he knows that there's no more money to be had out of at least half the population. But who knows?

When you have a much loved family member who's very ill, it does change your perspectives doesn't it? Suddenly you're faced with what's really, deeply important. From my POV, it's not wasting time in 'saving the planet' so that rich men can grow even richer.
Catherine's on the right track imho. Love. Get things right with and for our children, and you're naturally creating, growing a happier, more stable world that can't help but save itself.

(But then, I believe it's sheer arrogance and hubris to think we can control the planet. We need to stop over-consumption and waste imho, but then who's doing most of that?! How many of us have private jets....? Mansions, palaces? Buy endless clothes and status symbols?)

I can't help but sigh when I think of Charles. So much potential yet too much entitlement and introspection (14years in therapy? Who does that?). Too easily led or manipulated. The Red Chuck painting was very revealing. He's always been wrestling with demons and too ready to take on board the diabolical ideologies of others.

I caught the tail end of a docu about his schooling the other day. He developed almost a passion for acting and comedy, he was really quite good. I think he could have made a career of it (just like Edward's documentaries were actually very good). The RF, The Firm is all about acting the part. In another life Chuck could have played the twinkly-eyed grandfather in high value productions like Downton Abbey. But that's not his primary role in this life. Any cheap journo who tries to push that version of him is either paid PR or deluded, imo.

The other thing that struck me in the docu was that he was bullied incessantly at Gordonstoun. He dealt with it by never fighting back and just keeping quiet, almost playing possum under attack until the bullies got bored and found other things to do. It could well be that the Stoat & Ho's attacks evoke that same childhood coping/survival response in him. It's trauma-imprinted. He's not judiciously greyrocking or 'never complaining' per The Family imperative. He's blanked out, numbed, silenced, disempowered for the sake of his survival. If so, even as a mature adult, even as The King, the programme he learnt as a young boy insists that he just cannot fight back....he's psychologically disempowered. The stoat may have found this Achilles heel long ago and has been playing it for all it's worth ever since. He didn't suddenly develop the ability to be viciously nasty, manipulative and bullying to his family when the Ho slithered into his life.

It's just some thoughts, thank you for listening. But, really, what do I know? Anyway, that's my half-a-crown's worth!

PS I really like potatoes! A much maligned and in fact very nutritious vegetable. I enjoy them even more since I found out about the resistant starch thing šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

PPS In another life I could see myself as a Landlady, queening it over the quaint village pub, The Stoat and Ho...
:coronation:šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'd forgotten this gem....gets in the car before the elderly Queen Sorry horrible automated commentary

1000000851.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
If it is drugs and they've made an exception for him, then maybe if it's made public there will be a load of lawsuits from people who've been barred from travelling to the US for the same reason?
I worked with a woman whose husband was denied a visa to holiday in Hawaii because 25 years previously he got into a fight after too many drinks and when the police broke the fight up he punched one of them. He was convicted but after this he never broke the law again. Despite a face to face meeting at the US consulate they wouldnā€™t relent. One rule for Harold and one rule for the rest of us.
---
šŸ‘ I hope this is clapping, but it looks like a potato so to be safe I've just put one.

Wow. What do you think about Klaus Schwab resigning from the WEF?
Who is "in line for the top job"?
Do you think that William is really on board with the WEF as KC and Harald (unwittigly) are? William seems to me to be very different from his father, possibly has changed his view on life since Catherine became ill? Charles and his younger son are very alike imo but not William.
I hated it when Chuck was described as "Grandfather of The Nation" after his twinkly-eyed earlier portrait was released. Didn't look twinkly-eyed to me.

Of course KC could act but he won't. However "enabling" is done, if it achieves the objective it's enabling. Silence, turning a blind eye, covering up, call it what you will but it's hidden and secretive, comes in many guises and can masquerade as compassion and family love.
Klaus Schwab is worried about Trump being elected president again. His daughter is up to her eyeballs in this WEF propaganda as well šŸ˜” Evil bunch of bastards. I hope you are right about William.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
And let's not forget that Carolyn was married to a real hunk of a man, who lost his father at 3 - who was murdered by a madman / a conspiracy coup - and had to salut his dead father's coffin in front of the world but didn't spend his life whining like a coward about it.

And he had amazing hair - not weird friar tuck baldness.

View attachment 2956780
Damn, he was beautiful. I felt his loss much like I did Dianas. It was the very sad ending to an era.
---
Agee that George already has the easy charm of his father - and a lovely smile.

Just thinking about Uncle H's male nipple-tweaking passion, I can't help but wonder if that's why he's so keen in Nissan Haribo going everywhere with them - man's got an impressive pair of boobies!
Yes, my son, like Princes William and George, is a Cancer. When he was little he was nervous and a little shy, afraid sometimes. But with guidance, love and teaching him insight, he was grown into a brave, lovely, caring, confident young man of 19. I see PG and its so easy to see he is well cared for, lots of love and cookies. Its nice to see. Well done, Wales family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder if Harry could obtain Greek citizenship, and therefore a EU passport, via descent from Prince Philip.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
This ia a genuine question I have no children,( the only thing I have in common with Smeg) but since when did antenatal and postnatal suddenly become ante and post partum? I think it sounds like a word to describe farting. I presume this is an American thing?
---
They often seem to be used interchangeably these days but I think - medically/technically
- postpartum = mother
- postnatal = baby

.... but in USA they use perinatal as well .... so it's confusing

Reactions: 24
That baby doesn't move once not even a little flicker. IMO that is 100% a doll that Harry is holding and when you watch it on repeat it becomes clearer and clearer that Harry is holding a doll.

I agree - the 'baby' head wobbles when Spare is jiggling the doll, imo a real baby would wriggle/grizzle more not just wobble

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.