Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That baby doesn't move once not even a little flicker. IMO that is 100% a doll that Harry is holding and when you watch it on repeat it becomes clearer and clearer that Harry is holding a doll.
And he pressed his thumb so hard that it left an indent.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Blimey govnor...
You tube has gawn flamin' mad...
Channels springing up like daisies promising to tell the royal news....

Garn!

I wonder whose doing it?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
WHAT!?!? 🤢🤮🤑💩

So that's why the Ho's PR team is claiming a false CBK look-alike narrative. The Ho wants to be "in" with the whole Kennedy tribe. (Minus the odd honest one, of course). I wondered why suddenly the comparison to a 6 ft tall upperclass white woman appeared. Hmmmmmm. I think I'm connecting the dots here. When I first saw them, Rachel's ridiculously oversized boat neck dresses gave me subliminal flash backs to Jackie Kennedy's style back in the day. (Yeah, I'm that old). And Jack and Jackie represented the new Youth Movement. Out with stuffy Eisenhower and Nixon. In with the new, hip, fashionable, groovy couple. Modernizing the Presidency and all that.

I always thought Jackie O was a pretentious snob who also had the rictus grin down pat. I guess that's one thing she and the Ho have in common.

Megain has no original thoughts - she either plagiarizes or cosplays the groups she is trying to join

- join the UK RF? - cosplay Diana with replica outfits and poses

- become Hollywood mogul/humanitarian? - become an Angelina Jolie replica

- need cash for lifestyle from Nigerian Oil billionaires? - declares herself 43% Nigerian (hasn't she also been Maltese? Ghanaian? Irish?) and wears Nigerian clothing on fake royal tour but backless/braless outfits in front of the cameras ...

- wants to get in with Democratic politicos - starts PR buzz that she is like CBK to bring back memories of JK jnr

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Reactions: 21
If so these Army records could include the reported violence against sex workers in Afghanistan and then in the UK when he was at barracks.
I've never seen one of these visa forms but it would include disclosing whether you'd been cautioned or criminal stuff? These must be on his Army record? Could be totally wrong.
That would be much more damaging than drugs as the Stoat should have been put in a military prison. These are just the ones we know about, but there were others like the Better. Up party woman last year. Taboo.
I think it has to be an assault charge and it happened in the US. Anything that happened in the UK would be scrubbed and I don't think that his military record would be available either. Along with assault there could have been a charge of moral turpitude and that is where the mention of sigma would be attached.

Conduct or behavior that is unethical, immoral
Moral turpitude is a legal term used to describe conduct or behavior that is unethical, immoral, or that is so deviant from social standards that it would shock others1234. It is often used to describe criminal offenses that are considered wrong or evil by moral standards, in addition to being the violation of a statute2. Both felony and misdemeanor crimes can be considered crimes of moral turpitude if a court determines they meet the definition4.

People have gone on record as saying that he did some rather questionable things when younger. Throwing girls into a fountain may have been mild. If he was using drugs, when whatever this was that happened, it could have involved great violence and rape. His RPM may have covered up most of it for him, but he still might have been charged with the charges later dropped. Judges get swayed when they have a fellow with Prince in front of his name in their court.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
That baby doesn't move once not even a little flicker. IMO that is 100% a doll that Harry is holding and when you watch it on repeat it becomes clearer and clearer that Harry is holding a doll.
Plus, for a vaginal birth, his head doesn’t look mis-shapen at all considering he’s supposedly only 2 days old.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Pushing against a grey rock will get her nowhere.

But then she's not getting anywhere with anything in reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh do FO Ho, you really are insufferable 🤮View attachment 2959001
She knows full well that she will never get an apology, groveling or not. It is her premier excuse for never going back.

There is a poster on another site who has the dimmest view of Harry as a human being. One suggestion is that Harry fully enjoys and encourages her bad behavior, bad manners and inappropriate dress. He knows that it embarrasses the family and that is exactly what makes him happy. He allows her to push him around for the same reason. He knows that in the protocol driven world that the royals inhabit, this is unacceptable behavior. It demeans him as a person and his title. He knows that monetizing the title is wrong, but will do it to make money and just because he is not supposed to.

RE: the little video with the dead baby, oh! excuse me, doll. That looked like real cosplay to accentuate the swollen belly. It was copied from Catherine on the steps of the Lindo Wing with George and her visibly still swollen belly. Meg had to tie a belt under her breasts to make sure that you saw that abdomen sticking out. I seriously doubt that if she was really post partum that would have been a comfortable thing to do, for the belly or the breasts. A tent dress, like Catherine wore, would have made more sense.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She knows full well that she will never get an apology, groveling or not. It is her premier excuse for never going back.

There is a poster on another site who has the dimmest view of Harry as a human being. One suggestion is that Harry fully enjoys and encourages her bad behavior, bad manners and inappropriate dress. He knows that it embarrasses the family and that is exactly what makes him happy. He allows her to push him around for the same reason. He knows that in the protocol driven world that the royals inhabit, this is unacceptable behavior. It demeans him as a person and his title. He knows that monetizing the title is wrong, but will do it to make money and just because he is not supposed to.

RE: the little video with the dead baby, oh! excuse me, doll. That looked like real cosplay to accentuate the swollen belly. It was copied from Catherine on the steps of the Lindo Wing with George and her visibly still swollen belly. Meg had to tie a belt under her breasts to make sure that you saw that abdomen sticking out. I seriously doubt that if she was really post partum that would have been a comfortable thing to do, for the belly or the breasts. A tent dress, like Catherine wore, would have made more sense.
A postpartum belly isn’t square. At least the hundreds I’ve Seen. It’s not usually right up under their tits either.
plus who in their right mind would risk wearing a dress that colour to a press photo shoot just 2 to 3 days after the delivery? And then turn their backside to the cameras and sashay away? Most women would not want to risk a scene from Carrie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Unlikely.
My brother has one as he was born in NI.
I don’t as I was born in Scotland, as were my parents
I also have an Irish passport. My dad was born in NI and my mum Southern Ireland. I was born in the UK.

Reactions: 19
Also interesting to compare the first glimpses of Prince George outside the Lindo Wing where you can clearly see his little hands moving by his face even though he’s tightly wrapped. Anyone who’s had or seen a newborn will recognise this - especially the way baby fingers waggle when they are very young 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Look how she rubs her thumb (not lightly either) on the "baby's" delicate fontanelle area!
Also what mother describes a newborn baby as having the sweetest temperament and the baby doesn't have any blotchy red skin either as half of all newborns develop a blotchy red skin reaction called erythema toxicum which usually happens at 2 days old. As I said earlier this is 100% a doll that Harry is holding as the baby never moves once plus as Libitina said the babies head doesn't look mis-shapen at all considering he’s supposedly only 2 days old.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Also what mother describes a newborn baby as having the sweetest temperament and the baby doesn't have any blotchy red skin either as half of all newborns develop a blotchy red skin reaction called erythema toxicum which usually happens at 2 days old. As I said earlier this is 100% a doll that Harry is holding as the baby never moves once plus as Libitina said the babies head doesn't look mis-shapen at all considering he’s supposedly only 2 days old.
I remember the pics when she took Aldi to the polo match, looked very odd the way she supposedly held him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the polo match baby was a real one - it would have been too risky to take a fake with all those people around, but she had never held that baby before given the way she was hoicking it round like a sack of spuds and it was massive!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Also interesting to compare the first glimpses of Prince George outside the Lindo Wing where you can clearly see his little hands moving by his face even though he’s tightly wrapped. Anyone who’s had or seen a newborn will recognise this - especially the way baby fingers waggle when they are very young 🥰
Thank you! I loved watching that again! They were so natural and friendly with the crowd. This is what Meghan didn't want? I am gob smacked over that! I guess she couldn't stand the thought that the people were there to see the child and not her. Since it was mostly likely a doll, it was a good thing that she didn't do it.
---
I think the polo match baby was a real one - it would have been too risky to take a fake with all those people around, but she had never held that baby before given the way she was hoicking it round like a sack of spuds and it was massive!
I don't think that the sack of spuds moved either.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.