Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning πŸ₯±

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks. I've found the Tweet and downloaded the screenshots. It's a shame they're all separate Tweets.
Thank you for archiving these - and everything you very assiduously chase and collect. When powerful people are - Orwellian-style - able to have the internet scrubbed of their misdeeds and history rewritten, it's vital that such documents are saved.

In particular, do you know if these court transcripts came from a TRG YT video (if so I haven't found it on her channel) or from her broadcast on her X account? (I'm not on X so can't access it).

I'd really like to hear the context of these transcripts.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She wants the RF to say sorry?
The only thing they should be sorry about is letting her into the family and letting her have the big wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
JMO but maybe it's something to do with hitting his RPO, as admitted to in Waaagh.

That was assault, also assaulting an on-duty Police Officer and finally workplace violence. Three in one.

We don't know if the RPO filed a complaint and it's officially on-record somewhere deep in the bowels of Officialdom. Never to be seen again because it's Harold Who Can Do No Wrong. Until he brought it up himself. And may have opened a bit of a can of worms.

In the US it would be like Hunter B or Don Jr thumping a Secret Service agent. It would be serious.
It would, but would this be a question on a visa form?

Reactions: 21
She wants the RF to say sorry?
The only thing they should be sorry about is letting her into the family and letting her have the big wedding.
She will be waiting a long time πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She will be waiting a long time πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€
Just duck off you repulsive,Rat faced,rancid rimhole.

What an ugly,bucket minge old cocksucker she is!

Those ugly pills are really working for them both,well worth the money

Been ill this week folks,very unwell due to infected mossie/gnat bites or whoever the bastard was that bit me, delirious for two days with swollen feet and legs,severe headache but feel better after Flucloxacillin at least the gob is working now😁😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
That day was a warm hot day and yet she didn't have a changing bag with her, didn't have anything to protect him from the sun, didn't have a pram to put him in and was just walking around with him for hours, she was never seen feeding him, wasn't holding him correctly and looked very uncomfortable and I have to admit for a supposedly 2 month old baby he looks older.
Like everything with those poor children (if they exist), her behavior lacks any connection with reality. Only a complete moron, who’s never spent any time with an infant, would expect people to believe a two month old could go all day without feeding or a diaper change. At that age babies are still in the sleep, eat, poo/pee stage of life! Feeding is still every few hours (at least!), and diapering is almost nonstop. While in collage (university for you all), I worked in the infant room of a day care center, and basically spent my afternoons changing diapers. I’d change the last baby, then start back with the first!
IMO, neither hairless or the witch have ever spent more than a few minutes with children not made of MDFβ€”their stories and behaviors aren’t just unrealistic, they’re Twilight Zone level bizarre.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Been ill this week folks,very unwell due to infected mossie/gnat bites or whoever the bastard was that bit me, delirious for two days with swollen feet and legs,severe headache but feel better after Flucloxacillin at least the gob is working now😁😁
I was wondering what had happened to you.
Hope you are better soon.
We all missed your brilliant posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That's most likely what they are talking about.

And if it's some sort of sex thing, it's most likely to be the Switzerland skiing thing, or the nightclub incident in Bournmouth - or where ever it was - where the mother of of on of the girls/women was quoted in the papers: and the record they are talking about is some kind of police caution.
I wouldn't swear to it, but I have it in the back of my mind about reading that police were called with regard to the Las Vegas debauchery. I really can't remember if they were on scene or whether one of the young women called them later alleging some sort of assault.

Do you remember anything along these lines?

Reactions: 30
It would, but would this be a question on a visa form?
I suppose it might if you'd had a caution for it. It's possible he might have one or more, that the RF kept out of the public domain because he was Hero Haz in the Army.

There was also that incident with the photographer outside a club. I think a camera was damaged. He might have made a complaint.

And the police interviewed Haz and a friend after that pair of protected birds were shot at Sandringham.

And then there's the drugs.

And the xenophobic abuse of the French bloke who ran the pub outside which Haz was ridden like a stallion.

That's just the stuff we know about.

Ordinary people would be getting their collars felt for any of the above.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Awww...that sounds horrid, @Nuttynana.
❀ Very glad that you're recovering and at least able to grace us with your incomparable and always apt gifts of the gob!
πŸ—£ 🌺🌷🌸🌻🌷🌼

PS. I learnt recently that people take a daily dose of Thiamine/Vit B1 to deter insect bites. It's effective for many apparently. Also, as we get older, our bodies don't absorb as much of it from food so it's often advised for us. Helps with memory stuff too!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Like everything with those poor children (if they exist), her behavior lacks any connection with reality. Only a complete moron, who’s never spent any time with an infant, would expect people to believe a two month old could go all day without feeding or a diaper change. At that age babies are still in the sleep, eat, poo/pee stage of life! Feeding is still every few hours (at least!), and diapering is almost nonstop. While in collage (university for you all), I worked in the infant room of a day care center, and basically spent my afternoons changing diapers. I’d change the last baby, then start back with the first!
IMO, neither hairless or the witch have ever spent more than a few minutes with children not made of MDFβ€”their stories and behaviors aren’t just unrealistic, they’re Twilight Zone level bizarre.
Yep, it's like full on military level planning taking everything you need, things you probably won't need but take just in case and things you never thought you would need until that time you went out without them πŸ˜‚

Baby zoomer's party trick was to wait until we were in the most inconvenient place possible then fill his nappy and his onesie ...with an up his back into his hair poonami πŸ˜–

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I wouldn't swear to it, but I have it in the back of my mind about reading that police were called with regard to the Las Vegas debauchery. I really can't remember if they were on scene or whether one of the young women called them later alleging some sort of assault.

Do you remember anything along these lines?
Was the naked pool on the same night as the swimming pool party.
---
I suppose it might if you'd had a caution for it. It's possible he might have one or more, that the RF kept out of the public domain because he was Hero Haz in the Army.

There was also that incident with the photographer outside a club. I think a camera was damaged. He might have made a complaint.

And the police interviewed Haz and a friend after that pair of protected birds were shot at Sandringham.

And then there's the drugs.

And the xenophobic abuse of the French bloke who ran the pub outside which Haz was ridden like a stallion.

That's just the stuff we know about.

Ordinary people would be getting their collars felt for any of the above.
I'm surprised he's allowed to be patron of children's charities.
With his record, I doubt he'd pass a background check to work with children and vulnerable adults.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Glad your feeling better Nuttynana.🐱🐈

Nasty little bugs, just like the gruesomes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A postpartum belly isn’t square. At least the hundreds I’ve Seen. It’s not usually right up under their tits either.
plus who in their right mind would risk wearing a dress that colour to a press photo shoot just 2 to 3 days after the delivery? And then turn their backside to the cameras and sashay away? Most women would not want to risk a scene from Carrie.
"A postpartum belly isn’t square. It’s not usually right up under their tits either."

Dear Lord that's funny!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

What a stupid witch. Can't even put on a fake postpartum moonbump correctly. 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm really not sure that the polo match baby was real. If it were a real baby and her new nephew then I don't think Catherine could have helped herself cooing over the baby or having a hold - that was the money shot Megain wanted.

But Catherine kept her distance and there was a really odd atmosphere.
This. Everyone was giving her a wide berth and looking at her and her *ahem* baby with seriously disturbed looks on their faces. Very uncomfortable. Also, IIRC, they were even exchanging looks amongst themselves.

They knew.

Reactions: 46
If, indeed, that's how it really happened. Methinks that was a cover-up story put into place to hide how they really met.

When her attempts at getting hooked up with rich Britush celebs, Markus Anderson and Meghan went on a catfishing expedition.
They caught Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.