Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion: CBK is the queen of the basic witches -- thin and blonde was all she had going for her. Put her "fashion" on anyone who isn't just thin and blond and you get basic secretarial blandness. + She was a complete witch to JFKJr.

Perfect role model for the Ho who sees herself as thin and blonde in her mind and loves being a witch to everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just to go back to the judge...

Why would he not know that the UK and Ireland are different countries?
And presumably not work out that as one is a republic it is unlikely Prince Harry is from there...

Which again raises the question has Harry got an Irish passport?
The Harkles were very vocal about Brexit (or they were two years after the event), could he be one those that got an Irish passport?
I don’t think the judge was implying that Harold has an Irish passport. Given the context of the statement, I think the judge was referencing the Muchnick case, which involved an Irish citizen.

Reactions: 36
TRG. Trust what your eyes tell you

That baby doesn't move once not even a little flicker. IMO that is 100% a doll that Harry is holding and when you watch it on repeat it becomes clearer and clearer that Harry is holding a doll.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Just to go back to the judge...

Why would he not know that the UK and Ireland are different countries?
And presumably not work out that as one is a republic it is unlikely Prince Harry is from there...

Which again raises the question has Harry got an Irish passport?
The Harkles were very vocal about Brexit (or they were two years after the event), could he be one those that got an Irish passport?
Unlikely.
My brother has one as he was born in NI.
I don’t as I was born in Scotland, as were my parents

Reactions: 22
It’s declining in the US but there is still fear. The wrd ‘racist’ is so overused that it is not the bully club here in the States that it once was. This in part is due to the overreach by the zealots of DEI. Read about how one if our finest medical schools has produced DEI doctors that cant pass the required exams.

So…change the exams…so everyone passes? Or eliminate the exams all together?

The question is never asked…who does this hurt? Just every patient…every person whose loved is in the care of these unqualified physicians with supposed prestigious degrees.

The media certainly holds back. Maybe it isn’t KC …maybe it’s residual fear of the R accusation.
It will eventually hit the insurance companies too, when the malpractice suits start pouring in, as they surely will. Then, and ONLY then, is it likely to be stopped.

Some jobs - eg doctor, air traffic controller, architect - can't just be filled by just anyone to fulfil a random quota. Cleaner, dog walker, salesperson - maybe. Anything where lives may depend on their skills - nope.

It isn't fair on the people who are pushed into posts without the skills to do them properly, either. They will be under huge stress - and very possibly loaded by their colleagues who have to keep kicking up the slck.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t think the judge was implying that Harold has an Irish passport. Given the context of the statement, I think the judge was referencing the Muchnick case, which involved an Irish citizen.
I agree - and let's not lose sight of the fact that the court was considering to what extent Harry's failure to disclose at least one allegation against him of perpetrating a sexual assault invalidated his visa application and in itself presumably constitutes a criminal offence. This is a matter of genuine public interest, which our yellow-bellied, arse-licking press supposedly exists to report.

• Wow
Yah, it's like me saying: "I went to Harvard." We-ell, I did go to Harvard Square, went to the Harvard Coop and walked in front of one of the Harvard dorms that was on property owned by Harvard University.

So, technically, not lying. 😁
There's a Goon Show character - Eccles - who is incredibly stupid. He is wearing an Oxford University tie. The "hero", Neddie Seagoonhas a brief conversation:

Neddie - "Is that an Oxford tie?

Eccles - "yes"

Neddie - "What! Did you go to Oxford?"

Eccles - "Yes"

Neddie - "That's amazing? I can hardly believe it! What were you doing at Oxford?

Eccles - "Buying a tie."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Is it this Muchnick case?

In which Muchnick is a journalist seeking information as to why Irish sport coaches, accused of sex abuse as far back as the 60's. were allowed to enter the US.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Quite a network, isn't it?

He also did Bea and Edo's engagement photos. Who's the connection there? Fergie? Euge? Smeg?

Screenshot_20240526-182227_kindlephoto-229230588.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
In the checkout of the grocery store…I’ve checked out every magazine stand where I live and it’s all the Kate Hudson cover (bonus non existent tabloids at the bottom)
We should post photos of local newsagent stands from across the Tattle globe haha And see who has the shittiest rag with ginger bleep on it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Arthur Edwards in The Sun "Archie was almost teething when we found out he had been born, you know". !😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
👏 I hope this is clapping, but it looks like a potato so to be safe I've just put one.

Wow. What do you think about Klaus Schwab resigning from the WEF?
Who is "in line for the top job"?
Do you think that William is really on board with the WEF as KC and Harald (unwittigly) are? William seems to me to be very different from his father, possibly has changed his view on life since Catherine became ill? Charles and his younger son are very alike imo but not William.
I hated it when Chuck was described as "Grandfather of The Nation" after his twinkly-eyed earlier portrait was released. Didn't look twinkly-eyed to me.

Of course KC could act but he won't. However "enabling" is done, if it achieves the objective it's enabling. Silence, turning a blind eye, covering up, call it what you will but it's hidden and secretive, comes in many guises and can masquerade as compassion and family love.
I don't think KC can back down any more than H can. Two narcissists, each determined to bringn the other to "heel". Neither will back down, and KC would regard listening to public opinion as "backing down".
View attachment 2958292View attachment 2958293
---

I have just screenshot the attachments, which look like they are screenshots anyway, but you’ll get the gist.
---
This doesn't surprise me at all. It shocks and disgusts me, but it doesn't surprise me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s so annoying how they twist things. They are not lying because the person at NG reception or the person who collects the NG mail did accept it. But did the curator who makes the decision? Of course not. It’s all about twisting their words to mean something positive when in reality it’s bullshit.
It is annoying how things get twisted!! For instance confusing the National Gallery, full of world famous paintings, and its next door neighbour The National Portrait gallery!

Both are on Trafalgar Square, but to some extent although the National Portrait Gallery does hold some incredible portraits, some painted and some photos, its also likely to hold a lot of photos and portraits of people that we would now consider non entities!
The Portrait gallery focuses on portraits, usually although not always, of individuals, so a photo of a couple is quite an unusual photo for them, I would imagine they have loads and loads of paintings and photos in storage. So I am bemused about why Misan is making a fuss about a photo submission for the National Portrait gallery? They have an open competition for portraits every year, so have thousands of submissions.... maybe someone thought it was a submission for the annual competition?

Prince Charles is the royal patron of the National Gallery, and Catherine is the Royal patron of the National Portrait Gallery.

• Heart
Thanks @LadyMuck 💂‍♂️
🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀
BookWorm predicted a couple of videos back that the Ho would go to Ghana, and it looks like this might be the case. Also that the Ho should have said she was ten percent Ghanain and ten percent other countries like Jamaica. The Ho is desperate to go to Ghana as that's where her real origins are via Jamaica and then to the States.
They're trying to wrangle an invitation without paying.

They're hoping to inflict the ultimate revenge on the Monarchy by conquering the Commonwealth, but it's not going to happen as they have neither the instinct nor the knowledge to conquer Africa.

Lady C is correct, the UK Parliament is right, the UK High Commission is right, and BookWorm is right: The King can strip Harald of his titles at the stroke of a pen. He informs Parliament and the House of Lords, and it is done.
Note: informs, not requests. He does not need their permission.

A royal title is gifted by a Monarch and can be removed by a Monarch.
A recent motion to change ducal laws was rejected. (Bob Seely?)
The King cannot remove a peerage title without Parliament, but it can be done and the process must start with the Monarch. May be lengthy.

Harald cannot be removed from the Line of Succession without government approval. Grounds for removing someone from the LoS are murder or treason for example.
The Sussex children are not eligible to be in the Line of Succession.
Titles are a dime-a-dozen, and BookWorm said that Harald can cause a lot more trouble in the LoS than with his titles.
Grounds for removal from the LoS include treason. Interfering with the LoS is a treasonable offence. Who interfered?

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Oh please...

Is it a coincidence that Meghan Markle is the style twin of 'American royalty' Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy? The Duchess has repeatedly dressed like the late publicist... as friends predict she is 'heading to the White House'
I can think of one thing they should copy though from the Kennedys. Since Harold is repeatedly being touted as a "legend of aviation" and they prefer private planes, why not buy a nice Piper Saratoga and let Harry pilot their plane whenever they have to fly? Surely as a legend he can tackle bad weather like thunderstorms and dense fog and get to their destination. I'd recommend trying anyway, could save them money ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
I've got a pretty solid suspicion that Harry would've refused to entertain a prenup... you know cos:

Iirc the royals don't generally do prenups but I remember reading they wanted one for the Sussexes. Needless to say the Ho got all dramatic, hurt and tearful and the Stoat defended her and refused the prenup.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.