Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it has to be an assault charge and it happened in the US. Anything that happened in the UK would be scrubbed and I don't think that his military record would be available either. Along with assault there could have been a charge of moral turpitude and that is where the mention of sigma would be attached.

Conduct or behavior that is unethical, immoral
Moral turpitude is a legal term used to describe conduct or behavior that is unethical, immoral, or that is so deviant from social standards that it would shock others1234. It is often used to describe criminal offenses that are considered wrong or evil by moral standards, in addition to being the violation of a statute2. Both felony and misdemeanor crimes can be considered crimes of moral turpitude if a court determines they meet the definition4.

People have gone on record as saying that he did some rather questionable things when younger. Throwing girls into a fountain may have been mild. If he was using drugs, when whatever this was that happened, it could have involved great violence and rape. His RPM may have covered up most of it for him, but he still might have been charged with the charges later dropped. Judges get swayed when they have a fellow with Prince in front of his name in their court.
And when there are unlimited funds behind said prince, people can get paid off, too.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I worked with a woman whose husband was denied a visa to holiday in Hawaii because 25 years previously he got into a fight after too many drinks and when the police broke the fight up he punched one of them. He was convicted but after this he never broke the law again. Despite a face to face meeting at the US consulate they wouldn’t relent. One rule for Harold and one rule for the rest of us.
That's most likely what they are talking about.

And if it's some sort of sex thing, it's most likely to be the Switzerland skiing thing, or the nightclub incident in Bournmouth - or where ever it was - where the mother of of on of the girls/women was quoted in the papers: and the record they are talking about is some kind of police caution.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hello Cinny! Thank you, there's lots of lovely points and questions you've handed me!

What do you think of Schwab's departure?

I caught only a small headline re his resignation the other day. I haven't read anything more about it. At the moment I'm focusing on a piece I'm writing that now has a deadline.

But I've also developed a sort of Sartrean La Nausee about WEF and all who are connected with it. I feel very profoundly sick in the moral department when I think about what's going on and what they're planning for us.

My first and only thought at seeing the headline was 'Oh, he must have been caught groping the staff...there's been a palace coup' sort of thing. I'll get round to reading about it though.

KC's in line - but not for Schwab's Gang boss/ringleader spot though. He would never make a good frontman. Schwab reminds me far too much of a slimey, cold, blubbery Blob fish for that Beloved and Glorious Leader of the Great Reset job! Chuck fits the role perfectly!

View attachment 2958850

I like that you've put Harald down as 'unwittingly'. I'm sure you're right, the witless oik most likely can't grasp what WEF's about, but he'll go along for the ride if it gives him some status, power, ego strokes.... I mean, he did fall hook, line and sinker for the yachtgirl whom everyone else could see was an exceedingly wrong'un.

William's a smart chap. He seems to me that he chose what sort of man he'd be when he was quite young and it wasn't like his father. I don't see anything of his mother in him either. He rather made himself, a man in full possession of himself.

He's developed his Inscrutability Superpowers so he's not easy to read. He's doing just enough to gain credibility with the save-the-planet lot but isn't so close that they bump knees under the table sort of thing. He must know that to align with WEF and its diabolical plans would soon put a big dent in his popularity and Kingship. I mean, he does spend a lot of real, practical time with people who are very low income, he knows that there's no more money to be had out of at least half the population. But who knows?

When you have a much loved family member who's very ill, it does change your perspectives doesn't it? Suddenly you're faced with what's really, deeply important. From my POV, it's not wasting time in 'saving the planet' so that rich men can grow even richer.
Catherine's on the right track imho. Love. Get things right with and for our children, and you're naturally creating, growing a happier, more stable world that can't help but save itself.

(But then, I believe it's sheer arrogance and hubris to think we can control the planet. We need to stop over-consumption and waste imho, but then who's doing most of that?! How many of us have private jets....? Mansions, palaces? Buy endless clothes and status symbols?)

I can't help but sigh when I think of Charles. So much potential yet too much entitlement and introspection (14years in therapy? Who does that?). Too easily led or manipulated. The Red Chuck painting was very revealing. He's always been wrestling with demons and too ready to take on board the diabolical ideologies of others.

I caught the tail end of a docu about his schooling the other day. He developed almost a passion for acting and comedy, he was really quite good. I think he could have made a career of it (just like Edward's documentaries were actually very good). The RF, The Firm is all about acting the part. In another life Chuck could have played the twinkly-eyed grandfather in high value productions like Downton Abbey. But that's not his primary role in this life. Any cheap journo who tries to push that version of him is either paid PR or deluded, imo.

The other thing that struck me in the docu was that he was bullied incessantly at Gordonstoun. He dealt with it by never fighting back and just keeping quiet, almost playing possum under attack until the bullies got bored and found other things to do. It could well be that the Stoat & Ho's attacks evoke that same childhood coping/survival response in him. It's trauma-imprinted. He's not judiciously greyrocking or 'never complaining' per The Family imperative. He's blanked out, numbed, silenced, disempowered for the sake of his survival. If so, even as a mature adult, even as The King, the programme he learnt as a young boy insists that he just cannot fight back....he's psychologically disempowered. The stoat may have found this Achilles heel long ago and has been playing it for all it's worth ever since. He didn't suddenly develop the ability to be viciously nasty, manipulative and bullying to his family when the Ho slithered into his life.

It's just some thoughts, thank you for listening. But, really, what do I know? Anyway, that's my half-a-crown's worth!

PS I really like potatoes! A much maligned and in fact very nutritious vegetable. I enjoy them even more since I found out about the resistant starch thing 👏👏👏

PPS In another life I could see myself as a Landlady, queening it over the quaint village pub, The Stoat and Ho...
:coronation:😂😂😂
This is a very interesting post. I do think that you may be right regarding KC's attempt to protect himself psychologically.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This ia a genuine question I have no children,( the only thing I have in common with Smeg) but since when did antenatal and postnatal suddenly become ante and post partum? I think it sounds like a word to describe farting. I presume this is an American thing?
---

Maybe she sings like Topol?
I hate the word postpartum. It will always be post natal to me.

Reactions: 26
Also interesting to compare the first glimpses of Prince George outside the Lindo Wing where you can clearly see his little hands moving by his face even though he’s tightly wrapped. Anyone who’s had or seen a newborn will recognise this - especially the way baby fingers waggle when they are very young 🥰
Aww, it was so lovely to watch that again. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Neil Sean... as ever we have to say allegedly...

It makes sense of granny Kardashian saying that she was going to be photographed with Prince George....

Reactions: 18
As I stated before, I believe the children exist. I have no idea how they were born and to whom. But I believe they exist. The reason for them to be hidden can be several:
  1. The ILBW uses them to play into Hazno's psychosis related to the Media. She uses them to have Hazno on a permanent state of alert, of fear, making it easier for her to manipulate him into doing everything she wants;
  2. The ILBW is saving them for after the divorce. An all telling interview after the divorce may no longer be worth >10M like the Orca interview once the world knows how much she lies, but an interview where we are introduced to the invisible kids may get her more money;
  3. The kids are not as cute as the Wales kids, and the ILBW is shallow enough to suffer with it. This one shocks me, TBH, but I think that she may project on the kids how she feels now that pictures of her childhood are everywhere and we can see how much work she needed to become the beautiful woman she was at the time she bagged the Prince. If true, this alone would be enough for us to question the ILBW mental health status.
On this subject, I think that sadly they spend little to no time with the children. You see how uncomfortable the ILBW is around kids and I believe she has the nannies instructed to not let Hazno hang with the children when UI - which I believe is pretty much all of the time.

A final note to say: we had to sit and listen when the ILBW claimed she was suicidal when pregnant with Archie. Piers even lost his job for questioning it. Yet, since that interview, we have seen Hazno's mental health being assessed like on Orca's documentary and Gabor Maté online performance, but we have never EVER seen the ILBW mental health debated. And let me tell you: a woman that thinks of ending her AND her baby's lives while pregnant, she is not mentally healthy - and not just affected by circumstances: the fact that no one questions this, baffles me, as I believe there are only two optics: she either lied (she did!) or she suffers from mental illness (she doesn't: she has a personality disorder, but that is another thing).

• Heart
Reactions: 51
As I stated before, I believe the children exist. I have no idea how they were born and to whom. But I believe they exist. The reason for them to be hidden can be several:
  1. The ILBW uses them to play into Hazno's psychosis related to the Media. She uses them to have Hazno on a permanent state of alert, of fear, making it easier for her to manipulate him into doing everything she wants;
  2. The ILBW is saving them for after the divorce. An all telling interview after the divorce may no longer be worth >10M like the Orca interview once the world knows how much she lies, but an interview where we are introduced to the invisible kids may get her more money;
  3. The kids are not as cute as the Wales kids, and the ILBW is shallow enough to suffer with it. This one shocks me, TBH, but I think that she may project on the kids how she feels now that pictures of her childhood are everywhere and we can see how much work she needed to become the beautiful woman she was at the time she bagged the Prince. If true, this alone would be enough for us to question the ILBW mental health status.
On this subject, I think that sadly they spend little to no time with the children. You see how uncomfortable the ILBW is around kids and I believe she has the nannies instructed to not let Hazno hang with the children when UI - which I believe is pretty much all of the time.

A final note to say: we had to sit and listen when the ILBW claimed she was suicidal when pregnant with Archie. Piers even lost his job for questioning it. Yet, since that interview, we have seen Hazno's mental health being assessed like on Orca's documentary and Gabor Maté online performance, but we have never EVER seen the ILBW mental health debated. And let me tell you: a woman that thinks of ending her AND her baby's lives while pregnant, she is not mentally healthy - and not just affected by circumstances: the fact that no one questions this, baffles me, as I believe there are only two optics: she either lied (she did!) or she suffers from mental illness (she doesn't: she has a personality disorder, but that is another thing).
I also believe there are children but don't think Meghan gave birth to them. Perpetuating a lie about kids that don't exist would mean exposure at some point. It might take 10 years or more but the truth would eventually come out. Surely even the deluded Harkles don't think they could pull that off.

The kids are hidden away for many reasons:
1. Harold's paranoia and not offering them up as fodder for the scumbag press.
2. Meghan's narcissism means that the attention always has to be on her. She can't risk attention being diverted to them.
3. They can't risk their children being seen as less than perfect in looks or behaviour and compared to the Wales children.
4. They can't risk the children saying something potentially embarrassing like 'nanny always takes me to school' or 'daddy smokes a smelly pipe' or 'we only see mummy on Tuesdays'. Take your pick, it could be a lot worse!
5. They can't risk anyone being able to pick holes in the idea that the kids are holy St 'Diana reborn' when neither of them resemble her.

Meghan will never allow them to visit the UK and they will be well schooled in how awful the British people are. They will be told that the evil British press will hound them like they did to saint grandma in heaven, we are all racist and British people will attack them on sight while knashing our yellow teeth and baring our awful dentistry at them.

Those kids won't visit the UK until they are adults and are free to make their own decisions but the indoctrination about backwards salty island will be totally ingrained into them by then. They'll probably grow up to be virtue signalling activists who live in luxury while denouncing British colonialists who are responsible for all the evils in the world.

---
This is very likely true. How nasty their parents are to perpetuate lies about their appearance. All parents should love their kids whatever they look like and tell them to be proud of who they are. They are being incredibly racist themselves by these lies about them looking like Diana's family if they don't.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
We had to wait a bit…but home from our Memorial Day picnic….what to my wondering eyes should appear…

Thread title suggestion

Harry and Megan #446: “That is not beautiful. That is not beautiful at all”

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh do FO Ho, you really are insufferable 🤮View attachment 2959001
She has no intention of ever setting foot in the UK again, grovelling apology or not. This is all to keep the media interested and to continue to cast doubt on the RF. Quite frankly even If the RF offered her a grovelling apology and sole occupancy of Windsor Castle, I doubt she’d come as she and her half-wit hanger-on know perfectly well they wouldn’t be able to go out in public without being booed and jeered. She would also be constrained far more than in the USA.

Reactions: 38
Megxit voted biggest betrayal in British history

OMG the items on that list are hilarious 😂
The Who wants to be a millionaire cheating scandal came second 😅
Who on earth compiled that poll 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That's most likely what they are talking about.

And if it's some sort of sex thing, it's most likely to be the Switzerland skiing thing, or the nightclub incident in Bournmouth - or where ever it was - where the mother of of on of the girls/women was quoted in the papers: and the record they are talking about is some kind of police caution.
JMO but maybe it's something to do with hitting his RPO, as admitted to in Waaagh.

That was assault, also assaulting an on-duty Police Officer and finally workplace violence. Three in one.

We don't know if the RPO filed a complaint and it's officially on-record somewhere deep in the bowels of Officialdom. Never to be seen again because it's Harold Who Can Do No Wrong. Until he brought it up himself. And may have opened a bit of a can of worms.

In the US it would be like Hunter B or Don Jr thumping a Secret Service agent. It would be serious.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.