Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mirror online has reported the first lady's speech but I can't share the article for some reason.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
JMO but no, it's not because the First Lady is Nigerian but because the UK press will not criticise the Sussexes even if the criticism is just and fair. Whether from a black or white person, only praise is allowed. That much must be evident by now.

I suspect that the Ho as always dressed to outrage people, and nothing is accidental. We laugh at her awful dresses and table-runners over her shoulder, bare back in front of children, but it's deliberate. Shock and awe from the Stoat and Ho.

They won't go back to Nigeria having shat on Lagos's doorstop, but might well move on to another Commonwealth country. Possibly at some stage Jamaica, where she will behave impeccably to show the Cambridges how it should have been done.
Unlike the Cambridges' trip, the press will not subtly sabotage the Sussex trip.
The press particularly The Mail know how litigious Hazno is. As soon as they utter a word of criticism he's got his lawyers onto them. Like that case about him offering to pay for his protection that they queried. They have to be careful what they write because of that bleep and his lawyers on speed dial. How many cases has he got ongoing against the British press?

You can be sure that the vast majority of journalists and editors know what a bleep he is but they have to appear balanced in their reporting.

Of course its not right that a bully, and the Harkles are bullies, should get away with it so the press print their puff PR tit knowing that their readers will tear it all apart in the comments section. Harold can't sue the readership.

Hazno hasn't yet realised that his good reputation in the UK will never be reinstated however much PR they put out because the public have long memories and aren't as stupid as he thinks they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
WHAT!?!? 🤢🤮🤑💩

So that's why the Ho's PR team is claiming a false CBK look-alike narrative. The Ho wants to be "in" with the whole Kennedy tribe. (Minus the odd honest one, of course). I wondered why suddenly the comparison to a 6 ft tall6 upperclass white woman appeared. Hmmmmmm. I think I'm connecting the dots here. When I first saw them, Rachel's ridiculously oversized boat neck dresses gave me subliminal flash backs to Jackie Kennedy's style back in the day. (Yeah, I'm that old). And Jack and Jackie represented the new Youth Movement. Out with stuffy Eisenhower and Nixon. In with the new, hip, fashionable, groovy couple. Modernizing the Presidency and all that.

I always thought Jackie O was a pretentious snob who also had the rictus grin down pat. I guess that's one thing she and the Ho have in common.
Glad its not just me
As for her pathetic voice god that grinds my gears Surely she didnt speak like that really

Reactions: 27
I’m sure you clever Tattlers will have talked about this in previous threads, but scrolling through X today I saw this article. I don’t know anything about the website or how legit the article is (it says they are already divorced 😂) but it says the Will states the inheritance would be revoked and go to the children instead on divorce. Anyway it got me thinking, did the RF retrieve Diana’s diamonds and other jewellery from Markle early on, knowing what trouble she was and that divorce would come eventually and how difficult it would then be to get the jewels back on divorce. https://www.informatnews.com/2024/05/prince-harrys-aunt-reveals-dianas.html

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m sure you clever Tattlers will have talked about this in previous threads, but scrolling through X today I saw this article. I don’t know anything about the website or how legit the article is (it says they are already divorced 😂) but it says the Will states the inheritance would be revoked and go to the children instead on divorce. Anyway it got me thinking, did the RF retrieve Diana’s diamonds and other jewellery from Markle early on, knowing what trouble she was and that divorce would come eventually and how difficult it would then be to get the jewels back on divorce. https://www.informatnews.com/2024/05/prince-harrys-aunt-reveals-dianas.html
Never heard of the website, but I imagine it's bullshit written by someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. Eg this tiara is owned by the Royal Family/Monarch and was not Diana's own tiara.

Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 17.18.27.png

Reactions: 26
Never heard of the website, but I imagine it's bullshit written by someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. Eg this tiara is owned by the Royal Family/Monarch and was not Diana's own tiara.

View attachment 2958422
I honestly don't care what happens to Diana's jewellery. If Hazno is stupid enough to hand it over to Meghan, so be it. The Royal Family are ultra wealthy. William could probably afford to buy Kate a diamond necklace every week if he wanted to.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I honestly don't care what happens to Diana's jewellery. If Hazno is stupid enough to hand it over to Meghan, so be it. The Royal Family are ultra wealthy. William could probably afford to buy Kate a diamond necklace every week if he wanted to.
I've got a pretty solid suspicion that Harry would've refused to entertain a prenup... you know cos:

• Haha
Reactions: 52
What I’m the name of high as a kite is going on here?!
There’s no care from him to her, and no smile from her to him until they get on stage is there? And as soon as she’s up there they turn on the smiles but it looks so staged. I think there’s tension there. Him indoors and I went to a do on HMS Belfast not so long ago and it was blacktie. I didn’t research so was in vertiginous heels and a mermaid style full length frock - the pics the pro photographer got of us going in are fantastic and I look as coddled as I am; and coming back out at 1am I’m over his shoulder 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
There’s no care from him to her, and no smile from her to him until they get on stage is there? And as soon as she’s up there they turn on the smiles but it looks so staged. I think there’s tension there. Him indoors and I went to a do on HMS Belfast not so long ago and it was blacktie. I didn’t research so was in vertiginous heels and a mermaid style full length frock - the pics the pro photographer got of us going in are fantastic and I look as coddled as I am; and coming back out at 1am I’m over his shoulder 🤣🤣🤣
Vertiginous heels?
I wouldn't have you were the type for green shoes,

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do we think the press are not reporting what the first lady of Nigeria said because she's a black woman and it doesn't fit the everyone's racist narrative?
It's interesting that during the 3-day tour despite the rudeness and vulgar dresses, the UK press stayed silent and only reported positively on what the Sussexes were doing each day. Didn't criticise anything, and the only negativity has been on SM.

Now that a Nigerian lady has voiced her opinion two weeks later and criticised the Ho, the UK press feel free to repeat the Nigerian First Lady's negative comments. However, the UK press did not dare criticise the Sussexes directly at the time, which suggests that as far as criticising the Sussexes goes in tge UK it's Hands Off as I said.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
This is the First Lady of Nigeria’s speech
It’s a bit long as the guy is dissecting it

Reactions: 32
Do we think the press are not reporting what the first lady of Nigeria said because she's a black woman and it doesn't fit the everyone's racist narrative?
It's interesting that during the 3-day tour despite the rudeness and vulgar dresses, the UK press stayed silent and only reported positively on what the Sussexes were doing each day. Didn't criticise anything, and the only negativity was on SM.

Now that an important Nigerian lady has voiced her opinion two weeks later and criticised the Ho, the UK press feel free to repeat the Nigerian First Lady's negative comments. However, the UK press did not dare criticise the Sussexes directly at the time, which suggests that as far as criticising the Sussexes goes in the UK it's Hands Off.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Just to go back to the judge...

Why would he not know that the UK and Ireland are different countries?
And presumably not work out that as one is a republic it is unlikely Prince Harry is from there...

Which again raises the question has Harry got an Irish passport?
The Harkles were very vocal about Brexit (or they were two years after the event), could he be one those that got an Irish passport?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
The thoughts of his money (from inheritance and from selling out his family for cash) running down and realising that he is stuck with a wife who has a work ethic which produced 12 crap podcasts and 50 jars of jam in the space of 4 years are pleasing ones indeed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.