Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A People Magazine Exclusive

Prince George Storms Out

Prince George refused to stay to watch Manchester United lift the FA Cup.

1716728699738.jpeg

Football fans have taken to social media demanding #whereisgeorge after this picture emerged that appeared to show Prince George had stormed out of the stadium.

a wax faced puppet One long standing soccer fan, who spoke to People Magazine on condition of anonymity, explained, "It was shocking. First William attempted to garrot the Manchester United players, using the well known thuggee method of a coin and a scarf. And when that failed, he attempted to shrink their captain Bruno by forcing him to hold a very heavy weight above his head for hours."

The incident was so shocking that online expert firm, Botcentipede, commissioned a report to highlight the dangers of middle aged women rolling their eyes on You Tube.

Botcentipede founder, Crasstoper Boozy, said, "the FA need to crackdown on Taz, Murky Meg and Avid Gardener. Their refusal to highlight the dangers this imposes on Nigerian princess's is something the FA must address."

People Magazine have seen a copy of that report, and the conclusions are quite shocking.

Botcentipede found that of the stories about Prince George storming out of the stadium, and refusing to watch Manchester United lift the cup, not one had made mention of Polo - or that Prince Harry had been invited via the Wembley website to buy a ticket to attend the match, but the Prince was unable to because the Wembley website refused to offer him sufficient police protection.

One bright spot was that the Manchester United team, clearly inspired by the new Daphne Manners, opted to wear red in 'omage to the presidential candidate's dress she wore during her fantastically successful trip to Nigeria.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Has to be drugs, which actually would make the point that Heritage is trying to argue. He’s an admitted drug user who received special treatment, and is continuing to receive special treatment. The government‘s lawyers would not be making this argument for anyone else, and the fact they are making it all means they know whatever is in these records is going to cause a s—storm If it’s released.
If it is drugs and they've made an exception for him, then maybe if it's made public there will be a load of lawsuits from people who've been barred from travelling to the US for the same reason?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I have a particularly soft spot for Queen Margrethe, another queen who reigned with almost perfect attention to duty, dignity and kindness. Yet, with the protection of the Danish monarchy in mind, she had no compunction in removing her grandchildren's princely titles. In a flash, a calm announcement and it was done and dusted.

Our late Queen could have removed Henry's titles - just like that.
KC could remove Henry's titles, just like that. When he wants something, he gets it.
All this toing and froing palaver about laws and who has the power is all showboating fiddle-faddle: LOOK HERE! (don't look there).

Here's what we're not looking at: KC and both his sons are all working for the exact same thing, the dictatorial mega-state that WEF has been deviously and strenuously working towards under the entirely spurious guise of 'saving the planet'.

Saving the planet for whom? Not for us peons, to be sure. Look how our governments had no compunction in dictating and deceiving us throughout the pandemic - the world has many more billionaires now, courtesy of the way 'covid' was managed.

Look at how they're actively impoverishing us now. Look at how the Rule of Law is daily being flouted and eroded. Look at how the diminution of public services is killing people.

Example: '15 minute cities' are nothing but glorified prison camps designed to keep us peons contained in place. Australia, as so often happens now with controversial diktats, was the test bed for this plan - people were restricted to journeys of no more than 5km(?) from home during the pandemic. 15minute settlements are simply unaffordable, there isn't enough money to provide all the services and amenities each location would need. Of course there would be a compelling need for Eternal Prince Dimwit's dictatorial censorship across all such locked down shanty towns.

This diabolical mega-state needs a figurehead, a respected, avuncular, smiling 'people-person' to persuade us that it's all kosher, that it's all for our benefit with the kindest of intentions. Meanwhile, the inner circle will continue to private jet all over the planet preaching about 'saving' it and holidaying wherever they want. The despicable hypocrite, once a Big Oil company executive, now the anti-christian 'Airmiles Archbishop', is a prime example (who should stick to tending his flock and preaching only the Gospel).

@Mothballs I believe you're absolutely right to look sceptically on KC and, I might add, his sons - in the great scheme of things, they're all on the same side. It has been suggested by reasonably credible people that he's in line for this top job which could become hereditary. After all, WEF is a profoundly undemocratic outfit - no one ever cast a single vote for this self-selected hegemony, and never will.

If we step outside our comfort zones for a minute and take a look at the whole Windsor showboat through the lens of the flagrantly dystopian but actual WEF plans, the rock solid unity of the three top Windsor chaps makes a good deal of sense.

Eternal Prince Dimwit & Ho's fireworks are as nothing compared to what's going on backstage. No matter how badly they FUBAR , they'll always be magically saved. Whether they realise it or not, this pair of talentless grifters and ne'er-do-wells are the invaluable bread and circuses, dog and pony show that distracts from the diabolical machinations that are covertly underway elsewhere.

Keep remembering how quickly and easily, Queen Margrethe removed princely titles and demoted her grandchildren.
Remember also how the UK was dead set against countenancing a Queen Camilla. KC is excruciatingly more powerful than the rest of us put together and can turn his hand to all sorts of deceits and machinations to get what he wants.
👏 I hope this is clapping, but it looks like a potato so to be safe I've just put one.

Wow. What do you think about Klaus Schwab resigning from the WEF?
Who is "in line for the top job"?
Do you think that William is really on board with the WEF as KC and Harald (unwittigly) are? William seems to me to be very different from his father, possibly has changed his view on life since Catherine became ill? Charles and his younger son are very alike imo but not William.
I hated it when Chuck was described as "Grandfather of The Nation" after his twinkly-eyed earlier portrait was released. Didn't look twinkly-eyed to me.

Of course KC could act but he won't. However "enabling" is done, if it achieves the objective it's enabling. Silence, turning a blind eye, covering up, call it what you will but it's hidden and secretive, comes in many guises and can masquerade as compassion and family love.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do we think the press are not reporting what the first lady of Nigeria said because she's a black woman and it doesn't fit the everyone's racist narrative?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think KC is going to be forever remembered for not dealing with his gone rogue son.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Do we think the press are not reporting what the first lady of Nigeria said because she's a black woman and it doesn't fit the everyone's racist narrative?
JMO but no, it's not because the First Lady is Nigerian but because the UK press will not criticise the Sussexes even if the criticism is just and fair. Whether from a black or white person, only praise is allowed. That much must be evident by now.

I suspect that the Ho as always dressed to outrage people, and nothing is accidental. We laugh at her awful dresses and table-runners over her shoulder, bare back in front of children, but it's deliberate. Shock and awe from the Stoat and Ho.

They won't go back to Nigeria having shat on Lagos's doorstop, but might well move on to another Commonwealth country. Possibly at some stage Jamaica, where she will behave impeccably to show the Cambridges how it should have been done.
Unlike the Cambridges' trip, the press will not subtly sabotage the Sussex trip.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
If so these Army records could include the reported violence against sex workers in Afghanistan and then in the UK when he was at barracks.
I've never seen one of these visa forms but it would include disclosing whether you'd been cautioned or criminal stuff? These must be on his Army record? Could be totally wrong.
That would be much more damaging than drugs as the Stoat should have been put in a military prison. These are just the ones we know about, but there were others like the Better. Up party woman last year. Taboo.
Well yes, though I was thinking more of if whatever records they have match up with Harry's disappearing acts.

He has a habit of going to Australia, Africa, the South Pole or wherever when he gets into to trouble.
And the pattern has a mild correlation with whatever mental illness he has - which personally I think is some form of schizophrenia, brought on by Diana's poor parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m with you on buying decent good fitting underwear.
Makes such a difference to everything you wear .
Totally random, off topic question but maybe you can help me? If you wear a thong with a control front panel does that not give you the mother of all wedgies???? I just have visions of ‘cheese wire’ being pulled into all the wrong places 🫣😵💫

back on topic - have those two prats not been abducted by aliens yet (I think it might be the only way we’ll ever get rid of them 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can anyone see Yankee's new channel?

youtube.com/@ThatCelticWoman

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.