Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
i’ve Always thought this as well ..... it would be their ‘get out of jail’ card BUT how will they explain the photo of them with the child in the bath? Bathing someone else’s child 🤔 ? Not a good look in my opinion.
I doubt it would come to that. The dolls have been publicly photographed or photoshopped with senior RF members, and they're in the LoS acknowledged as the grandchildren of the Monarch. If later on Harald says they didn't positively say "it was Archie or Lili" they could always claim privacy grounds.
The objective of the Porker show was achieved in January 2020 and the Flatpacks are legally in.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

wibble

VIP Member
Avid Gardener.... more Redheaded League drama on the Rebecca Vardy situation....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Fredsnail

VIP Member
D-day will go ahead BUT the Japanese State visit, Trooping the Colour and Royal Ascot may be affected according to the DM …
It says it’s normal procedure during an Election but I can’t remember ever hearing this ?? Anyone else ??

(Harold has agreed to only release another 15 versions of where He stayed in London and why ….Meghan will do no more than 22 car park walks per month ……maybe )
Elections are normally held in May or early June so wouldn't affect things like TTC - this is the first election held in July since 1945.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Anyway, I saw mentioned on the last thread there’s a crime section of Tattle? I need to find it because I’ve been sucked into the trial of Karen Read who is accused of running over her boyfriend and leaving him for dead. It’s a fascinating trial and her defense is that she was framed. Anyone know how to find the right thread for something like that?
Usually in the General Section, Off Topic is where any threads about crime or trials are.

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
So many gems in this one @Chaotic Artist!!!!!! Oh, how I needed this laugh! 😊 (Had a reconstructive bone surgery April 12th which didn't work and am facing another surgery this Friday. Blech.)

What a gift this forum is, making connections with people from around the world.

Except Montecito. :mad:
Hoping that it all goes well for you ❤

...and that Friday afternoon you'll be high as a kite telling the medical staff that you hope they haven't left you with "jizz hands" and explaining what it means 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Thank you ❤

😂 I don't remember any film like that, maybe some scenes that could work the same way? Will have to think about it 🤔 'Chupke Chupke' might have qualified, although it featured a far more respectful 'prank'.

We can always make our own film. Your idea, @wibble and @Scotch Mist can collaborate on the script. WYD's pretty good with a camera. @Nuttynana will be directing us very gently like the angelic, non-sweary nutty Nana that she is ❤@cjguk in charge of snacks. Every Tattler will be involved, irrespective of VIP Lounge/hallway membership status or diversity ratios or whatever woke shite some recruiters follow.

We'll send Smegs to a car park during the premier, but she can have all the outfit-changing fun during the promotions - it will be the most natural, unscripted advertisement 😂

Honestly, she's not even fit to play a supernatural being in a C-grade (very low-budget, low value content, almost home movie sort of stuff) horror film. No acting skills at all. If she got a role as an extra, I could see her doing something like this (Shah Rukh Khan in the black dacoit outfit, till about 0.36):

😅 🤣 😂😆 Chef's kiss @ChaoticArtist! LOL stuff: Your Bollywood shorts always get me in a good mood. It's too bad films like that aren't made here in the States. No one here has a sense of humor anymore. 🤮

Say, does 'Chupke Chupke' mean anything? To my American ear, it sounds clunky and comedic. I would love to be able to call the Ho that name. And then she and Hazno could go and live in Chunga Chunga!!! 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I just love your Bollywood posts @ChaoticArtist. Somehow I can imagine Smegs trying to infiltrate the Bollywood scene: She thinks she is playing a young ingenue type in a serious drama but it is really a comedy and characters are falling all over each other laughing behind her back. (If you actually know of such a movie, can you post a brief clip?)

Thank you ❤

😂 I don't remember any film like that, maybe some scenes that could work the same way? Will have to think about it 🤔 'Chupke Chupke' might have qualified, although it featured a far more respectful 'prank'.

We can always make our own film. Your idea, @wibble and @Scotch Mist can collaborate on the script. WYD's pretty good with a camera. @Nuttynana will be directing us very gently like the angelic, non-sweary nutty Nana that she is ❤@cjguk in charge of snacks. Every Tattler will be involved, irrespective of VIP Lounge/hallway membership status or diversity ratios or whatever woke shite some recruiters follow.

We'll send Smegs to a car park during the premier, but she can have all the outfit-changing fun during the promotions - it will be the most natural, unscripted advertisement 😂

Honestly, she's not even fit to play a supernatural being in a C-grade (very low-budget, low value content, almost home movie sort of stuff) horror film. No acting skills at all. If she got a role as an extra, I could see her doing something like this (Shah Rukh Khan in the black dacoit outfit, till about 0.36):

• Haha
  • Heart

carolinew

VIP Member
My fave YouTuber …. Love Daniel ….. he doesn’t pretend to know anything or have sources, he just gives his own opinion on topics …… Oh and he makes me laugh more than any of the others! 😃
He's hilarious and always makes me laugh too.