Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
Did Yankee Wally get terminated again? I was watching her latest video and stopped, came back 15 minutes later and video was gone and “account associated with this video has been terminated” sort of message. Damn……..
It will be the comment she made about 'thick lips'.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Ok......puts the titles into abeyance and DON'T USE THEM...
simples 💡View attachment 2954394

My first reaction to this is the same as the villain cop's when he's mocking the hero's love (3.29) in this video.

In another film where the same actor was a nice person, the hero is worried that since he's starting afresh in another country, he can't keep the heroine in the luxurious lifestyle that she was accustomed to, and she gives a silly, romantic answer. So this guy interrupts them saying that when it's time to pay the bills, they would need hard cash instead of sentiment.

This sort of idiotic thinking is fine for pillow talk, not to reveal to the world as their plan of action 🤦 Had the BRF members been on Reddit, they would have been filling all the subs with content about the entitled twins 🤦

Let Smegs announce herself as a Nigerian princess. We've got plenty of popcorn (salted caramel and Belgian chocolate - party in the VIP Lounge tomorrow night) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
She looks great. They all did. It was lovely to see the show of support for William.

I'd say she has realised which side her bread is buttered, so to speak. Better to stick with the actual royal family than the two who (m)exited and 'are building their lives overseas' 😁

I'd also say William knows exactly who within the cousins circle he can trust, and who he can't.
They are their MOTHERS daughters after all 😉

(Never a Sarah fan)

Reactions: 17