Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re election, GB news Cameron Walker said the King will have to cancel some planned events. He and PW are still going ahead with the DDay event but kc may not attend Trooping of Colour

Reactions: 32
Women should be wary as well because they will bring in the gender ID crap
We'll all have to let men in wherever they want.

Having said that the tories are shitshow as well.
This is what worries me.

I was hoping the Tories would get a few protective measures through - they seemed to have been finally shifting their arses on the matter lately.

Reactions: 26
I am honestly so tired of the melodrama. "in tears" "collapsed in tears" "sobbed" "devastated." All varients of the same thing. Give it a rest. Real life is not a bad Hallmark movie.
Emotional manipulating of an eight year old. Where is Joan Rivers when you need her to say GROW UP!

Reactions: 35
Re election, GB news Cameron Walker said the King will have to cancel some planned events. He and PW are still going ahead with the DDay event but kc may not attend Trooping of Colour
I don’t understand that at all. If he can ride in a carriage why can’t he go?

Reactions: 33
Well it's been less than two hours & I'm sick of the election stuff already

Reactions: 42
Here’s a pointless post because I went to say something election-y, changed my mind, and now can’t get rid of the half written post!

edited to add - all the royal ladies looked fab at the garden party and I could hear the crockery smashing from here

Reactions: 42
And the men too. Harry probably joined in the smashing of the crockery!

Reactions: 28
Nice article.

This bit:-

The security issue, for Harry, is all-encompassing. There is no real hope it will change, and Harry is yet to reconcile himself to bringing his wife and two children to Britain while their protection is not agreed to his satisfaction.

It's an obsession and one he's not going to let go of.

For once, and despite GanGan writing a letter, he didn't get his own way. RAVEC, the HO and subsequently the Court, stuck to the rules. Rules that work perfectly well for Anne and the Edinburghs.

He's not a special case and finally he found out. Long may this sort of thing continue. Ignore any tantrums and playacting overseas with other nations' military giving him armed guards. This is the UK and we play by our rules.

Why doesn't he come on an entirely private visit, with no fuss and advance PR? Catherine, probably the most famous Royal in the world right now, is living completely under the radar. It can be done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
D-day will go ahead BUT the Japanese State visit, Trooping the Colour and Royal Ascot may be affected according to the DM …
It says it’s normal procedure during an Election but I can’t remember ever hearing this ?? Anyone else ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I would have offered him a cell at Scotland Yard. Safe and secure and they might even change the mattress for him.
An odd snippet I learned the other day.

New Scotland Yard is built on the site of an opera house, that wasn't completed because the company went bankrupt.
When they were building it the New Scotland Yard, workmen found the lower torso, arm and a leg of one the Thames Torso murder victims in a vault in the cellars... the other arm and the thorax of the murdered woman had previously been fished out of the river nearby.

Reactions: 33
There are several articles linking Michael Curry to Los Angeles, and he seems to have visited there as well as working all over the States. You're right that Snakebite was involved with the Agape church or whatever, but from what we've learned about her it was all a front and she's a shapeshifter.
At some stage she seems to have linked up with Curry, but the articles I read aren't to be found any more - either that or I just don't know how to do find them digging deeper. But all her history has been wiped anyway so maybe this along with it?

Reactions: 24
I've been a bit off due to work (and some medical check up I have been doing - lots of exams!). But I just wanna reinforce how lovely Zara looked at the Garden Party.

The dress was beautiful and appropriate for the event. Also, if you can't see the difference between this and all outfits the ILBW paraded in Nigeria, I am sorry you can't recognise class, and you don't know the meaning of regal.

Also, let's look at this picture of William and give a meaning to the word "iconic":

The ILBW can try and push for being the "iconic" one, but darling you can try as much as you wish and you will always be generic.

Reactions: 61
Elections are normally held in May or early June so wouldn't affect things like TTC - this is the first election held in July since 1945.

Reactions: 19
Yes, the POW has his team. And none of them showed up for Harry’s ‘event’, did they?

I imagine many of Harry's old friends will also be at the upcoming Wedding of the Year. But Haz and his wife have created such a predictable, suffocating, egomaniacal and toxic brand that no bride or groom would want them anywhere near such a sacred event.

Life is going on quite nicely without them.

Another thought, if H can’t risk seeing his Father because he doesn’t have ‘security’…does he plan to boycott the Invictus games, if the UK wins the bid?

Reactions: 47
Also, let's look at this picture of William and give a meaning to the word "iconic":

The ILBW can try and push for being the "iconic" one, but darling you can try as much as you wish and you will always be generic.
Knowing how much Harold and Brian Rachel hate the way William and Catherine steal the show with these breathtakingly iconic photographs that are guaranteed to go down in history, I eagerly await the Harold version in his grey baseball cap, with foiled eyelids and a single tear left eye go

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.