Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Remember what he called the First Amendment - ‘Bonkers’?"

In all fairness to Hazno's bottomless level of cluelessness @BlinkyBill - He made that comment during a discussion about GUN CONTROL which is the Second Amendment: The Right to Bear Arms. Of course, the host did not correct him because, you know, having a royal title and all. :unsure:😫😡🤬😤

And does that dumb-wit, stupid faced, beachball of a brain not know that he shouldn't be making any comments at all about the laws of a country he is a guest of? (Never mind....stupid question....of course he doesn't). 🤧

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Get the teeny tiny violins out.....

It's Mr Quinn so pinch of salt, but :rolleyes:

It was a jar of jam, love. Not the Crown Jewels.

And people who maybe can't even pay their bills or put food on the table are supposed to admire her luxurious American lifestyle???

You'd need a heart of stone not to laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
:ROFLMAO:

She has no idea, does she? None at all.

Why not ditch the UK titles and use the Nigerian one then. See how it goes.

Maybe ring round a few actual world leaders while you're at it. Tell them you're bigger than KC3 and rhe PoW. See how far it gets you.

View attachment 2950773
Next thing you know, this Nigerian ‘princess’ will start emailing random strangers trying to swindle them by claiming she needs their assistance to claim a fortune…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
And does that dumb-wit, stupid faced, beachball of a brain not know that he shouldn't be making any comments at all about the laws of a country he is a guest of? (Never mind....stupid question....of course he doesn't). 🤧
[/QUOTE]
"Remember what he called the First Amendment - ‘Bonkers’?"

In all fairness to Hazno's bottomless level of cluelessness @BlinkyBill - He made that comment during a discussion about GUN CONTROL which is the Second Amendment:

Him and her are cut from the same cloth - she thought she could slide into our RF and change hundreds of years of customs/protocols to suit her agenda. So entitled, rude and delusional, it’s beyond belief.
I don’t comment on American politics for many reasons - the main ones being I’m not remotely interested, and ( more importantly), I don’t know anything about the USA’s political system so I’m not qualified to have an opinion of any note worth sharing.
Why Henry and his Missus think their views are worth anything is laughable.
Tried to edit my post to make it read better - failed due to bandages on fingers after accident with iron

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Get the teeny tiny violins out.....

It's Mr Quinn so pinch of salt, but :rolleyes:

It was a jar of jam, love. Not the Crown Jewels.

And people who maybe can't even pay their bills or put food on the table are supposed to admire her luxurious American lifestyle???

Maybe it is more an American thing? As a Brit, I get the impression that British people are more likely to be critical and tear things down they dislike, whereas in the USA success is applauded and praised?

So Mee again is once again proving how badly she miscalculated when she married Harold, her Princess Diaries assumptions were totally wrong, and she had no intention of listening to anyone else for advice!

Its almost funny to see how badly wrong they got everything in Nigeria!! The wrong fashion and outfits...bare shoulders, bare arms and a bare back in a religious /partly muslim country! Whoever invited them, must have got the publicity they wanted, but I wonder what H & M got from the trip? Apart from a few new outfits?

• Sick
I kinda like the outfit. I’d wear it with a pair of boots
It's a perfectly nice outfit (a little bit eiderdown-ish material wise but hey)

The more annoying thing is the assumption that the husband would get a say in what she chooses to wear. ;)

P.S. actually, I know what the material reminds me of.... those green lego mats ;) still an OK outfit though

• Haha
It keeps growing on me. At first I was like WTF but it definitely is thought provoking which is always a good thing to me

Reactions: 20

Tried to edit my post to make it read better - failed due to bandages on fingers after accident with iron
[/QUOTE]
Clumsy! You'll never catch Meghan having an iron-related accident.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Christ this is awful Are they trying to destroy the poor woman
British Zambian artist
I don't think she tried very hard

• Haha
  • Sick
Christ this is awful Are they trying to destroy the poor woman
British Zambian artist
I don't think she tried very hard

Have you tried putting the same painting side by side and turning it upside down to see if you can see Brian Rachel? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
To be fair we didn't vote him in (or the one before that) ;)

But one racist old woman on a train does not a country make... and anyway, maybe she gave him the stink eye because she knew who he was and thought he was a tit photographer ;)
Perhaps she recognized him, and knew what an ass hat he is. I would roll my eyes if i saw his ugly mug, not because of his ethnicity , but because of his behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.