Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say, I also feel almost physically nauseated at this tit show. Like somehow it's horribly offensive to the point of chucking up.
White neo-colonial cunts the pair of them.
Gawd duck me @Sami Lee you really are slinging the lingo, Maggie would never say cunts.

I am bleeping shocked that you would say Cunts, go Sami!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I've been buzzing along trying to catch up and maybe I missed something, but I haven't seen anything about the Invictus Games. Silly me, I thought the whole purpose of this ridiculous tit show was for Nigeria to encourage Hazno to consider them for upcoming games.

I've seen no speeches, I've seen no Games merchandise, or shirts or anything about them. So what that tells me is that this "tour" is just their way of giving the finger to HMTK and letting him know that, from now on, they are going to continue with their half-in, half-out cos-playing and there is nothing he can do about it.

I hope that HMTK remembers that he is King and that there is planning behind the scenes to let the two ungrateful clowns know who, indeed, is THE KING and shuts them down. Enough is enough, IMO.
If Paula M is even half right, this has all been OK'd by Chuck, the FO, UK Government and Royal Household on the quiet in conjunction with the Nigerian Government.
If so, we've been had big-time again.
The question is, if Paula M is right, what was the purpose of the Sussex trip?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
A lot of this is nonsense.
The Monarchy subtly distancing themselves?
The High Commissioner's statement has made no difference, the Sussexes aren't "cosplaying royals" they are Royals. He's the son of the King, 5th in the LoS, a CoS, a Duke and a Prince, on the RF website along with other RF members for the world to see. He could be king. If it walks and talks like a duck, it's a duck.
Roya Nikkhah Sunday Times and other papers say that the King offered the Stoat accommodation at a royal residence on his stay this time, as this would have made a meeting easier, but he chose a hotel. Ofc we don't know what's true.
If reports are correct that the Ho was already here, that must be why.

KC's changing approach?
If his health has "focused his mind on succession planning and clearing up the Sussex mess for his heir", you could have fooled me. If this was the case he'd make sure these menaces were as far away from the RF and British Throne as possible, but he's carefully maintaining the status quo using various props.
As for "protecting the Waleses", on his watch it is they rather than the Sussexes who have been marginalised for KC's own ends. This has had worse consequences than he anticipated but the damage is done.

TRF working subtly as a choreographed team? I bet all the family members apart from the King and his wife are in utter despair.

The Sandringham Summit
A loose, fingers-crossed mess where the RF hoped the Stoats would sod off and leave them alone. Foolishly, the door was left open and has never been closed in 4 years - so the Sussexes have exactly the same platform as in 2020 and there's no point pretending otherwise.
The Ho wasn't even there, and with the Queen safely gone it's OK to rewrite history. You'd have thought that with the Sussex behaviour at the Palace in the 2 years + prior to the Summit, the penny would have dropped. But no, they were given a year to decide what they wanted. There was nothing in writing, just a request not to use their HRH titles or their royal status commercially without Palace approval. We know the rest.
It wasn't a new set of protocols to rein in the Sussexes, nothing binding so nothing to "throw in the bin."
If the Stoats are "slowly being throttled" I'd like to know by whom because I can't see it.
This author thinks the Stoat should be stood down from Invictus. Duh.

At Sandringham, the only "breach" was a breach of Faith, the worst breach of all, and this is ongoing and tolerated.
This latest video seemed to me like the biggest load of codswallop yet!

It's obvious that Georgie's taken the King's shilling. Churning out PR protective spin, literally shilling for him.
Wonder when she'll get her OBE or whatever Royal trinket she's after?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Doesn't it rather depend on what you say after that?
Like, HMTLQ may have said " My husband and I :
would like to thank you for your warm welcome/
are looking forward to visiting the wild elephant hospital tomorrow."

It's a tricky one!!
I am generally tit at grammar, but it depends upon the singular I think:
I would like to thank you for welcoming me in such a lovely fashion...becomes welcoming my husband and me
I would like to thank you... Becomes My husband and I
But like I said, grammar is not my strong point 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The tedious Royston. :rolleyes:

Why should Haz warrant a mention? Camilla did an engagement the other day and met Air Ambulance staff. Did anyone demand she mention William? I doubt it.

Screenshot_20240512-130257_kindlephoto-634252876.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hitler's propaganda supremo sprang to mind.

View attachment 2929811

The BRF has always operated a very effective propaganda machine.
We know they've spun stories and misinformation and hidden truths for countless generations. Many have believed it all.

It's worked very well for them. Why would they change that now?!
I'm actually viscerally sick and tired of all the games Chuck and the Stoat continue to play with each other and their audience.
Smeg fitted in very well, she's always done the same.

I've had it with all the lies, optics, PR puff and chicanery.
I can't not support the Monarchy. But I really can't drum up any interest in the stoat and his father anymore. Stoat lost my trust years ago. Now Chuck has too. Not least because stoat is damaging the reputation of the UK and Pa collaborates.
BIB Maybe its not working so well now, and they've not caught up.
100%. What Goebbels said worked before, but what could bring it all down is social media who are under the radar exposing the truth. Above the radar the press are following the Palace line, but it seems to be increasingly weak. Goebbels didn't have someone like Paula M to contend with. It's a bit like the French Resistance.
BP can shut down the press but they can't shut BookWorm down or Celt or others. Imo the sycophantic fawning press are looking increasingly daft. Shades of Kim Jong-Un creeping in with emotional normally hard-bitten royal reporters.
Fun Fact: Goebbels was a turkey in another life....
(gets coat)
:m I've awarded myself a mushroom for my Goebbels joke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What she meant was..
I love playing at being a mom to our sweet chatty children…when their real parents lend them to us. And only for as long as it takes to get the photos

Or that she loves being a mom to our sweet chatty children, but they aren't actually chatty and taste sort of woody so....

I'm 95% a Flatpack Truther (because they love playing games and setting themselves up to look like victims) and 100% They've Been Up To No Gooder. And 110% (yep, Smegsy's math) I Don't Want The Flatpacks To Be Real Children. It would be horrific if they really were real and living with the Gruesomes.

Reactions: 27
THE women of Nigeria she didnt see
She only met the rich ones from top families. She ignored the poor people
She talks of female empowerment and leadership word salads whilst this is going on
I'd have more respect if she ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING She contributes nothing absolutely zilch. Caution advised

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Showing her minging feet all the time winds me up. Put some nice heels on with that white floor length dress you chav, not just have your big troll like feet poking out from beneath the hem. Peasant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.