Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Chita ...... Going back to you asking about the lady having a go at Peg ..... if the above is the case and people are not happy about meeting them but just putting on a show so as not to appear rude, then I can understand why the lady was so annoyed.

There is a video of the event which shows H&M approaching two schoolgirls holding a tray. The lady in question looks like she is trying to explain what is on the tray. I was thinking it could be some local delicacy or sweet treat they had made for their guests to sample, like we have seen many royals do over the years. However, Peg turned her head away and waved and grinned at somebody in the distance then started to walk away dragging Haznobrains behind her. This is when the lady started shouting at her .... and no wonder, how rude is Peg for doing that! However, she has done a similar thing before when she refused to sample figs or dates which were offered to her when she was actually on a royal visit, not a pretend one.

She has no manners at all .... those poor girls had taken time to make things for H&M and were probably so excited about the day, then to be just dismissed with barely a word must have been such a disappointment for them. Hazno knows the ropes, why didn’t he break free from the claw and stop for a moment with the girls and try their offerings? He’s such a puppet, can’t even think for himself now or frightened of the consequences if he disobeys her commands?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Screen shot from the Housewives video.
I have no words, but am certain Tattlers have a few! 🤣
View attachment 2930781
Chav through and through,common as tit a,regurgitated dogs dinner,mutton done up as lamb.

A bog roll with a brown turd on top,a bleep of epic proportions,cocksucking,deep throat twit.

Mentally unstable ,make believe, moronic ,mangy minged mishap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I would like to thank you for welcoming me in such a lovely fashion...becomes welcoming my husband and me
Exactly.

If you take out the 'my husband and' which I'm sure Meghan would, it is 'welcoming me.'
Whereas what she said was 'welcoming my husband and I'. If you take out 'my husband and' that then becomes 'welcoming I'.

In Meghan terms that sounds applicable alright! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I reckon the whole charade is for them to prove a point that they should be the royal ambassadors to the commonwealth. Due to Megan's "I iz black" cosplay and harry being Dianna 2.0 (the fun and compassionate one).

They pounced on it now as they're trying to take advantage of Kate's illness. Will and Kate won't be able to make trips now for a while.

Wasn't Hazza making overtures that they're willing to do some royal duties due to the illnesses?

This is the lifestyle Megan wanted, not visiting council libraries on a cold, rainy Wednesday evening in Stoke.
Yeah, I completely agree with you. I’ve never thought she’s 100% into being a philanthropist or a humanitarian. I think that’s just another way to gain publicity for her. She really wants to be an A-list in the celebrity world like the Kardashians and various other celebrities , I see she never got an invite to the met gala this year once again. We all know that Anna Wintour will never touch her because she wants to remain on good terms with the Royal family and have access to Catherine Prince of Wales and Prince William who will be king. I bet Megan is fuming once again a invite never got sent out for her to attend the met garla that’s the lifestyle. She really wants red carpet and celeb culture. She thought marrying Prince Harry and leaving the Royal family would elevate her into the double A-list category and world

Reactions: 26

It's hotter here right now with humidity levels varying throughout the day and constant strong winds/occasional duststorms, and even though I haven't washed my hair in a couple of days (due tonight after a coconut oil mask) and can't handle a straightener to save my life, it's still looking way better than hers. And yes, mine has become thicker and curlier/wavier post-Covid so it's not very manageable for me on most days (fine hair I could always weigh down with conditioners and serums, this texture I haven't figured out yet).

I highly doubt she doesn't have a stylist accompanying her or can't get one locally, especially with that "photographer" of hers. She has absolutely no excuse. Even if she doesn't have the time the day off, she can spare an hour or two the previous evening to get her hair set - that's what I did before one of my exhibitions since I had to be at the venue early to set up and couldn't leave afterwards, or before pre-wedding functions. Just comb through nicely the next day, the style won't hold but at least the hair won't look frizzy.

She's as usual insulting her hosts by being so sloppy 🙄

ETA: even less of an excuse since she's "home" where almost everyone would know and be happy to help her with her "real" hair. And if what media shows is correct, they're quite handy with wigs too so she could be set for life if she spent a little while talking to the locals and learning self/Flatpack care. Unless the Flatpacks are 100% Diana.

The symbolism may be even worse than that ...

In the Christian Church it's called St Peter's cross because he was crucified upside down.

Not once have I seen a Christian wearing this cross in all my decades of church activity.

Instead, the upside down cross is often worn by Satanists who've adopted it .

So it's just up Smeg's alley.

No Royal would ever, ever wear it, especially not in situations where it could be misinterpreted (or interpreted correctly in this case as a Satanist mark. )
So it's another silent up-yours to the BRF and the Christian Church she was baptised into in order to marry dimwit.

Hadn't she worn something similar in the vaccine video (in the big red poppy? shirt) when she was allegedly expecting Flatpack #2? Someone had shared the photo a couple of threads ago and shared something about the necklace she was wearing.

Sorry for being so vague. Still suffering from massive brain fog.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I was interested to read these comments on the article. Does anyone know more about this.
View attachment 2930848
That story about - insert famous names, in this case Streisand and Joel - came up before but was completely discounted as far as I remember. I imagine Streisand and Joel barely know who she is, tbh.

Reactions: 19
Chav through and through,common as tit a,regurgitated dogs dinner,mutton done up as lamb.

A bog roll with a brown turd on top,a bleep of epic proportions,cocksucking,deep throat twit.

Mentally unstable ,make believe, moronic ,mangy minged mishap!
@Nuttynana My favorite poet, ever!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Just on 520 apparently he's promised to support wounded Nigerian soldiers which is quite the undertaking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That was my reaction too. They're getting paid One Million Dollars, tax free, to show up and pretend they are humanitarians, the UK government is paying for part of their security (that means you, the taxpayer), The King approved this trip (or there is no way the Nigerians, part of the Commonwealth, would ever have issued an invitation) and two Nigerian women are being detained because they complained that Markle hugged and touched their young children while partly naked, disrespecting their culture.

There's more but I can't remember it all and if any of this is true, it's just wow.
This Paula M is the most scary video I've transcribed. But what emerged is that it's about money, big money, and mining rights and that Chuck is heavily invested in Nigeria. We'd never have known any of this but for Paula M, so thanks to her and @FrancesDundee80 for posting it. This IF TRUE changes the whole picture doesn't it. As they say, follow the money.
It still doesn't explain the Sussex tour though unless I'm missing something.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've just had a call from someone claiming to be a British Prince. Said he's earned a million pounds in Nigeria but needs to clear it through a UK account. If I give him my banking password he'll transfer it right away. Do you think it's a scam?
---

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I've just had a call from someone claiming to be a British Prince. Said he's earned a million pounds in Nigeria but needs to clear it through a UK account. If I give him my banking password he'll transfer it right away. Do you think it's a scam?
---
That definitely sounds like a scam WordSalad

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This Paula M is the most scary video I've transcribed. But what emerged is that it's about money, big money, and mining rights. Chuck is heavily invested in Nigeria. We'd never have known anynp of this but for Paula M, so thanks to her and @FrancesDundee80 for posting it. This IF TRUE changes the whole picture doesn't it. As they say, follow the money.
It still doesn't explain the Sussex tour though unless I'm missing something.
It IS about mining & money. I believe it was explained in a TRG video, and I typically believe TRG as she does exhaustive research on everything she does. It seems as though I also read an article about it as well. If I can remember where I saw it I will post.

Just on 520 apparently he's promised to support wounded Nigerian soldiers which is quite the undertaking.
Just because he's promised to support wounded Nigerian soldiers doesn't mean he is actually going to do it. Don't make promises you can't keep Harry because if you don't it comes back to bit you on the bottom.
1715518372079.png

---
Go for it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think he and his charmless wife need the money! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
---

Oh? But I have it on good authority that he's a King now? Definitely someone impersonating him to scam you 🤔

Someone on an IG post about William and Catherine having a fight at the Royal Ascot because "he told her that she looked ghastly in red" and Camilla "organising hookup parties for him because Catherine was a commoner":

IMG-20240512-WA0000.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.