Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why always the clingy cheap material, surely she's seen how bad it looks in photos. It shows up every bump even on women who have a perfect figure, Markle confuses thinness with being toned like Catherine is.

Reactions: 25
I'm in the US on holiday at the moment and was wondering why I couldn't get a restaurant booking for this evening, now I know!

And yes Happy Mother's Day to all, except M!
I hope you have a wonderful visit here in the U.S. Oh, if you watch any television while here, please don’t be too traumatized by all the pharmaceutical ads. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So we’ve had the ‘Kermit takes New York’ outift; now it seems ‘Big bird takes Lagos’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Dear Lord, just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse. And doesn’t he look happy! 🤪

View attachment 2930922

She is an actress, she can pretend all she likes that this is fine. And even convince herself that everything is fine.

So can her squaddies. They all know this is a far cry from what they had but they can pretend it's all okay.

This_Is_Fine_540_Text_Loop_Watermark.gif

But Harry is actually royal. The grandson of a Queen, the son of a King. 35 years living a life of royalty. He knows this is not good. He knows it's humiliating. He knows William would receive a far much better reception. He can tell the difference, he can feel it and he is bitter.

And he can't hide it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
They’re mixed up in everything & anything that will give them publicity AND bring them riches regardless of who is affected. And, if this is 100% about Lithium mining, you KNOW there will be MAJOR abuses!! 🤬
The truth of it all? (IMHO) Those two will NEVER STOP GRIFTING! Chuck won’t stop it, either. I mean c’mon…he’s in DEEP w/the WEF & the WEF doesn’t give a tit about anyone!!
Yes, the King is, but he is also a representative of the government, and therefore acting on behalf of British companies and British interests.

Reactions: 19
Someone has been reading the press then............ 🤪 🤪 at long last she's got the memo about being dressed appropriately.
Just googled ,’aso-oke gallery’ ....... believe me NONE of the outfits look like this!

Take a look for yourself ..... this is the nearest I could find ...... who wears it better?

AE32CD8A-B2DC-4246-B1B2-836A9E082149.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We knew she hadn't a clue about how to dress herself but my goodness! Has she outdone herself this time around!

The less said about the backless yoke, the better. Then the crumpled white bedsheet... and so on. Dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What a picture. The lady looks beautifully turned out whilst the bookends are a mess. Hasno looks as though he has either 4 layers on or he has padded sleeves (and no iron) and his jacket appears to be too short as it doesn’t cover his backside…..verging on a bum freezer. ILBW ….where do you start? Strange lumps and bumps all over, disrespectful clothing, and how long are her arms? Her arms must reach to her knees whereas the others (and most folks’ reach about mid thigh at longest. Is it due to ‘bedroom games’ and hanging off wardrobes?😂😂😂😂😉
It's because she is such a hanger on that it's stretched her arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But Harry is actually royal. The grandson of a Queen, the son of a King. 35 years living a life of royalty. He knows this is not good. He knows it's humiliating. He knows William would receive a far much better reception. He can tell the difference, he can feel it and he is bitter.

And he can't hide it.
Exactly this. It must hurt him, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

And he can't hide it.
Harold has another life lesson , winging his way soon….…..There’s no such thing as a free lunch …..!!!!!!

• Heart
Exactly this. It must hurt him, surely?
Just occasionally his face tells us. She with her rictus grin and he with a face like thunder you can tell he's thiking wth am I doing?
Too late now burned his bridges
---
This breaks my bleeping heart. Daily Mail, we know you're here, why don't you post this in contrast to your other Nigeria content.

Omg this is so bleeping sad.

How these women function is beyond me. I wish I could help them 😭😭😭
She could be helping couldn't she @thee_honeybee ? But no .....

• Heart
  • Sad
I like the yellow dress, I think she looks the best she’s looked during the entire 3 day grift..

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.