Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but in all of the gifts that Meghan and Harry have received on this trip none of them are for Archie and Lili as they always catered for either Meghan or Harry.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but in all of the gifts that Meghan and Harry have received on this trip none of them are for Archie and Lili as they always catered for either Meghan or Harry.
Did Harry get a shirt with cannabis designs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This comment on the latest Daily Mail article is spot on:
This is just bizarre. What on earth is the point of this publicity-blitzing charade? Let’s be honest, it’s not really about promoting the Invictus Games is it. It’s about promoting them. It’s just embarrassing now. And a shame - they do have some star power and could have been a force for good. But this? It’s pathetic really.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I saw a description of her looking like an unmade bed, today. Can't wait to see the latest fashion disaster.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
When have we ever seen her wearing a cross? Not only insulting the host country with her totally inappropriate clothing, she then exibits "missionary" vibes with that deliberate and blatant choice of necklace.
The symbolism may be even worse than that ...

In the Christian Church it's called St Peter's cross because he was crucified upside down.

Not once have I seen a Christian wearing this cross in all my decades of church activity.

Instead, the upside down cross is often worn by Satanists who've adopted it .

So it's just up Smeg's alley.

No Royal would ever, ever wear it, especially not in situations where it could be misinterpreted (or interpreted correctly in this case as a Satanist mark. )
So it's another silent up-yours to the BRF and the Christian Church she was baptised into in order to marry dimwit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Uh?

" She said, “Never in a million years would I understand it as much as I do now. And what has been echoed so much in the past day is, ‘Oh, we are not so surprised when we found out you are Nigerian”. "

Uh?

No, wait...

Oh I see...
The Great She Ostrich has been gazing in the pool again...
And Harry played the role of Echo.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As a little palette cleanser away from the dastardly duo and cos I was missing Catherine a bit, I started watching W &C wedding.

interesting in this video about 1.20 there is an interview with Will’s former press secretary who joined just after Diana died. She talks about him navigating the media world and how he understood they would always be a part of his life and how they drip fed his association with them.

interesting too, that this was many many years before MM and her claims of ‘racism’ and the British Press

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.