Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has been reading the press then............ 🤪 🤪 at long last she's got the memo about being dressed appropriately.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is this bleeping Nigerian Netflix Production over yet? Absolutely bleeping sickening exploitation of a country and of people. I can't get over it.
Have to say, I also feel almost physically nauseated at this tit show. Like somehow it's horribly offensive to the point of chucking up.
White neo-colonial cunts the pair of them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
The unmade bed comment was probably a reference to the creased white dress.

I'm not sure what date the comment was made.

Reactions: 20
Uh?

" She said, “Never in a million years would I understand it as much as I do now. And what has been echoed so much in the past day is, ‘Oh, we are not so surprised when we found out you are Nigerian”. "

Uh?

No, wait...

Oh I see...
The Great She Ostrich has been gazing in the pool again...
And Harry played the role of Echo.
I reckon the whole charade is for them to prove a point that they should be the royal ambassadors to the commonwealth. Due to Megan's "I iz black" cosplay and harry being Dianna 2.0 (the fun and compassionate one).

They pounced on it now as they're trying to take advantage of Kate's illness. Will and Kate won't be able to make trips now for a while.

Wasn't Hazza making overtures that they're willing to do some royal duties due to the illnesses?

This is the lifestyle Megan wanted, not visiting council libraries on a cold, rainy Wednesday evening in Stoke.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I imagine it’s because the late Queen would say in her speeches “my husband and I” she is terribly whip smart, the smartest one in the room, hitting the ground running with all eyes on her…. 🥱🥱🥱
Doesn't it rather depend on what you say after that?
Like, HMTLQ may have said " My husband and I :
would like to thank you for your warm welcome/
are looking forward to visiting the wild elephant hospital tomorrow."

It's a tricky one!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
OMG!!!

How exciting!

The Great She Ostrich has just discovered she is mentioned in the Bible.... Titus 1:12.

So that's Crete added to list of where she feels at home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I took the offer of a royal residence as the Harkles going through the RAVEC process despite the headlines at the time about how Harry is appealing (the jokes write themself)

And the subsequent bilge of articles, from the sugary press, was effectively a timeline of their rejected demands...
Until like the twats they are, they threw a tantrum, brought the Nigeria tour forward, and went full on scorched earth....

The Foreign office appear to have quietly pulled strings to make them look increasingly foolish - the playing of the National Anthem being an example.
It remains to be seen if they meet the Nigerian president.

I am reminded of something Yankee Wally said in her video yesterday...
(no not the stuff about Russell being chained to a bed)
That the ghostwriter on Spare in an interview said, no matter what had happened in the chapter, Harry insisted that the chapter must always end with him being in the right.

"Cos he's whip-smart and always tells the truth."
Why isn't Royal Knickers on the bleep List?!
She's always so grovelly to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Interesting that a fair few of the media pictures don't show the vein on her forehead. So edited/altered then... or is that allowed?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
OMG!!!

How exciting!

The Great She Ostrich has just discovered she is mentioned in the Bible.... Titus 1:12.

So that's Crete added to list of where she feels at home.
Do not Markle my favourite island please!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No one was going to write anything detrimental or do anything while they were in Nigeria so as not to offend the hosts.
They are on their way back to Montchito ( not home, that could be anywhere) so tomorrow the gloves will be off.
In the press and I reckon also some official “briefings”

Reactions: 28
Paula sometimes loses her feet on the ground but she worked as a diplomat, so I guess she is not wrong:

Thanks @FrancesDundee80

Paula M on the Sussex Nigerian tour.
She explained that she used to work as a diplomat, and found this out through her connections.

The Sussexes were paid £1.2 Million tax free to be humanitarians.
The Palace Royal Household is covering part of the security costs of the trip, and the Stoats flew first-class with 18 people. Nigeria has paid for the Sussexes and 2 aides - who paid for the rest?

Nigeria is a Muslim / Christian country where modest dress is the rule. No cleavage or bare flesh. The importance of punctuality (the Ho was an hour late). No crossing legs, as showing the soles of your shoes is the greatest insult.
The Ho allegedly majored in International Relations at Northwestern University, where you would learn about other cultures.

From day one, the UK Government, UK press and Nigerian Governments have covered up the insults, just as the Palace covered up the Fiji market incident and the Australian tea-throwing incident. In Nigeria it's all been stage-managed.

Paula said it was only a matter of time before something happened.
At the school, a plate of traditional Nigerian food was offered to the Ho by a young schoolgirl, but the Ho turned her back and walked away. She was grabbing children while wearing a backless dress, touching them and it was worse when the cameras weren't there. The children were forced to be there under threat by their government, forced to smile for the abusive Ho or go to jail. No NDAs necessary, just coercion. This is child abuse.

Nigerian mothers don't mess around.
Two of them complained to the authorities about the Ho's touching their children, being rude and nasty, and they have been detained for complaining. Paula noted what happens to women in Nigerian jails. Saving face is very important in Nigerian culture and the Nigerian Government won't risk antagonising the UK by reporting this incident.

The Nigerian government is a monster. It's all about mining (cobalt?) and hidden interests, and Chuck has visited Nigeria four times. He's deeply respected there and has close ties. Lakshmi Mitral is a big King's Trust donor, and has extensive mining interests in Nigeria.

The Palace has covered up everything on this trip, the press are complicit and nobody will call the Ho out. There is zero in a billion chance that this trip did not happen without the approval of the Palace as they would not risk antagonising Nigeria. The Nigerian Government had permission from the UK Government and the Foreign Office, and the Royal Household had the personal approval of KC to cover part of the Sussex security costs for the trip. Paula's source said that the Nigerian Government were given the Sussex itinerary by the Lord Lieutenant of the Royal Household, and that KC was fine with it.
Paula dared the Foreign Office to contradict her.

The Stoat inspected Nigerian troops, an honour only afforded to someone representing a Head of State, in this case on behalf of the King. This permission was given by KC, representing the British Government.

They are taking the piss out of the entire world, and making excuses for the King. There are dark interests at stake here, hence little mention of African Parks.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Why can't she ever button her shirt up and her smiled is so forced that you can see her vein bulging in her head.
1715514576332.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I think channels 515 and 520 on sky are going to show something today especially 515.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I reckon the whole charade is for them to prove a point that they should be the royal ambassadors to the commonwealth. Due to Megan's "I iz black" cosplay and harry being Dianna 2.0 (the fun and compassionate one).

They pounced on it now as they're trying to take advantage of Kate's illness. Will and Kate won't be able to make trips now for a while.

Wasn't Hazza making overtures that they're willing to do some royal duties due to the illnesses?

This is the lifestyle Megan wanted, not visiting council libraries on a cold, rainy Wednesday evening in Stoke.
This is exactly what's going on here. There's no way that Invictus will be held in Nigeria (I'd be very surprised if that happens but I guess it might depend on how much money has changed hands) 😉

This is obviously the Harkles trying to show the royal family that they can take up roles as commonwealth ambassadors, and everyone loves Meghan due to her mixed heritage 🙄

They have failed miserably in their presentation. Both of them appearing in crumpled outfits and Meghan wearing skimpy inappropriate dresses.
Charles and William must be wincing looking at the photos. Add to that Meghan spouting her usual 'me me me' word salad. She would never let someone else write a speech for her because she always knows best and it has to be about her.

Hopefully this will have the opposite effect from what the Harkles intended and KC3 will realise that something needs to be done as they cannot be trusted to represent us.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Sussex team plays dirty. If the RF continues to allow them to lie with abandon and set a false narrative in the press and/or social media, they will do so. They will never stop. Release the Kraken.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
A very Happy Mother’s Day to everyone! 🥰
(Except Meghan, that is.) 😉
I'm in the US on holiday at the moment and was wondering why I couldn't get a restaurant booking for this evening, now I know!

And yes Happy Mother's Day to all, except M!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.