Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THE women of Nigeria she didnt see
She only met the rich ones from top families. She ignored the poor people
She talks of female empowerment and leadership word salads whilst this is going on
I'd have more respect if she ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING She contributes nothing absolutely zilch. Caution advised

This breaks my bleeping heart. Daily Mail, we know you're here, why don't you post this in contrast to your other Nigeria content.

Omg this is so bleeping sad.

How these women function is beyond me. I wish I could help them 😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What in the name of shirt potatoes is going on under there?!
Also if you were that pigeon-toed surely you’d want to hide it?!

They managed to cover up her knees. I think now they've got a bet going on about how much they can get her to cover up before she leaves Nigeria. I say we take up a collection and challenge them to cover her face and Sparry's as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah, I completely agree with you. I’ve never thought she’s 100% into being a philanthropist or a humanitarian. I think that’s just another way to gain publicity for her. She really wants to be an A-list in the celebrity world like the Kardashians and various other celebrities , I see she never got an invite to the met gala this year once again. We all know that Anna Wintour will never touch her because she wants to remain on good terms with the Royal family and have access to Catherine Prince of Wales and Prince William who will be king. I bet Megan is fuming once again a invite never got sent out for her to attend the met garla that’s the lifestyle. She really wants red carpet and celeb culture. She thought marrying Prince Harry and leaving the Royal family would elevate her into the double A-list category and world

You could be right here. But in order to belong to the A Listers, she would have to be polite, courteous, friendly, charming and understand others feelings. She would not have tried to trash the monarchy, told lies or fabricated two kids. She would not have bullied staff or sent away spectators at Wimbledon. All this, for the She Ostrich, would be impossible.

It IS about mining & money. I believe it was explained in a TRG video, and I typically believe TRG as she does exhaustive research on everything she does. It seems as though I also read an article about it as well. If I can remember where I saw it I will post.
I doubt it is about mining, or arms, or very much beyond Nigeria wanting to promote itself as a sports venue and tourist destination.
And maybe the Nigerians wanting to clean up the reputation of the army.

• Heart
He's definitely lost his heels. She's in flats and much taller than she normally appears when next to him.
Apparently they're not flats. Gold heels, more suited to Vegas than Nigeria.

Lord only knows what she was planning to wear with them if she hadn't been gifted that skirt.

Screenshot_20240512-140223_kindlephoto-636787683.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Neil Sean. Why the Spencers turned up

Briefly, Neil said that Charles Spencer and Diana's sister were there at IG to support the Stoat who they see as fragile. Says Spencer is a kind man, very approachable, and the Stoat's aunt is concerned about him the Stoat not Spencer.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I doubt it is about mining, or arms, or very much beyond Nigeria wanting to promote itself as a sports venue and tourist destination.
And maybe the Nigerians wanting to clean up the reputation of the army.

It can be all of those things together. Historically, many of the 'charity missions' have been recon missions, or preparing the natives to quietly accept the soon-to-be incoming foreign overlords, or to look the other way or even help with the plundering of local resources. And of course, it's the ideal cover. Philanthropy in most countries (I don't know enough to claim 'all') attracts tax benefits and many types of legal/diplomatic exemptions, so is often used as a cover for other not-so-acceptable activities.

What we've heard about Sentebale in recent days adds to doubts about what the Gruesomes are up to in Nigeria 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Could you please mention the things Paula says, I don't like watching long videos. My dogs are asleep and it may awaken them.
---

She didn't get that memo apparently.
I've transcribed it, very long, and hope you've seen it?

Reactions: 19
There might be, but why would you send the Harkles?
When you could just bribe whoever dishes out the mining permits.

Philanthropy as a cover, plus dissociation of the BRF/Charles. We had the "Charles refused to entertain Sparry" blitz around this time. A red herring.

It's hypothetical, but as likely as anything else 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Doesn't it rather depend on what you say after that?
Like, HMTLQ may have said " My husband and I :
would like to thank you for your warm welcome/
are looking forward to visiting the wild elephant hospital tomorrow."

It's a tricky one!!
Exactly! Here’s the rule, as stated in Grammarly: “If you and one or more others are the subjects of the sentence, use I. If you and one or more others are the objects or direct objects of the sentence, use me.” Personal pronoun misuse (abuse) is a pet peeve of mine. 🙂

• Heart
Dear Lord, just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse. And doesn’t he look happy! 🤪

IMG_6861.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Dear Lord, just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse. And doesn’t he look happy! 🤪

View attachment 2930922
Would it kill these cunts not to leave their room looking like the unmade beds? Get a goddamn travel-size steamer for fucks sake.

Is that Archie's blazer he's wearing?

Face like a bleeping smacked arse everywhere he goes, you'd think this entitled bleeping ingrate would have developed some manners after 40 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Apparently they're not flats. Gold heels, more suited to Vegas than Nigeria.

Lord only knows what she was planning to wear with them if she hadn't been gifted that skirt.

View attachment 2930899
For those looking for the money angle, this might well be it...
The NBA is currently negotiating TV rights, and Amazon and Netflix are supposedly in the bidding.

Reactions: 14
There might be, but why would you send the Harkles?
When you could just bribe whoever dishes out the mining permits.
They’re mixed up in everything & anything that will give them publicity AND bring them riches regardless of who is affected. And, if this is 100% about Lithium mining, you KNOW there will be MAJOR abuses!! 🤬
The truth of it all? (IMHO) Those two will NEVER STOP GRIFTING! Chuck won’t stop it, either. I mean c’mon…he’s in DEEP w/the WEF & the WEF doesn’t give a tit about anyone!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.