Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libitina

VIP Member
Oh he definitely loves being the centre of attention, and he always did. I wonder does he ever look back on the halcyon days when he was a popular royal. People saw him as the fun, devil-may-care prince. We know now of course how carefully that image was constructed.

I'd say he misses the automatic attention and being treated as important, as much as anything else. He tasted it very very briefly when he visited Charles, that time, being ushered in from the airport with outriders and whatever else.

She plasters on the rictus grin with her latest set of teeth and she is good to go. It's going to be interesting to see what happens in Nigeria. As you rightly say, his reactions and body language will tell us everything.

And at the risk of sounding naive, I have to ask, who thinks Nigeria would be a good venue anyway, for Invictus? If it were to be chosen, how would the participants feel about going there, I wonder.
I mentioned this visit to a Nigerian colleague of mine. They said (well, I’m paraphrasing) that the Markles must be mad to be visiting Nigeria. They said its not safe and even they no longer feel safe when they visit family there.
I mentioned the green safe areas and the said pay no attention to Home Office advice, nowhere is safe these days.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

moodykitten

So Uncle Charles Spencer and one of the aunts showed. I supposed he made a personal plea and it was hard to refuse, so I'm giving Diana's sister a pass. Difficult to say no to your deceased sister's son. Charles Spencer, though, seems like an ass so not giving him a pass.

If I remember correctly, didn't two of Charles's daughters (the twins) show up to an event for William a few months back? I thought that was interesting.

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Who do you report misinformation in the press to? Because this Tom Quinn dude is seriously pushing the boundaries and printing total untruths. Hairy wasn’t stripped of anything - that role passes from heir to heir or POW to POW - it was never going to be Hairys.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Yes! She wanted to spend the summer at Althorp at some point. I think it was right after the divorce and her brother refused.
I'm not Dianas biggest fan BUT this was so nasty of him. Its not like he didn't have room! It was her childhood home and he buried her there alone on an island but couldn't give her a room when she needed it.

• Sad
  • Sick

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #441 Nigeria hysteria for the human forms of listeria

It’s not big and it’s not clever, but it does rhyme.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Sorry Neil, but I am going with what was in the NY Post Page 6 article. It states that sources claim Harry was making demands, again. Probably with whom was going to be in the room. Most pointedly that he didn’t want anyone in the room. The King is not foolish and he wants a witness to any conversation because Harry is capable of twisting and turning anything said into something else. Harry doesn’t want a witness to his whinging about wanting money, security and a free place to sleep.

There must have been some heavy duty begging for the Spencers to show up. Earl Spencer is a nasty piece of work and loves sticking it to Charles. Any chance Harry wants to hit up the aunts for more trust fund money?

Yeh but neither Earl Spencer nor his sister have offered Harry a bed for the night have they.

• Haha

hehehe

VIP Member
How does he manage to look awkward simply putting on his jacket 😁!
On the plus side, he is not carrying a hanger 🤣
Look at the cunt tangled up in a blazer, can't even slip a jacket on like an adult. :ROFLMAO:

What's with the empty front table as he arrives on stage?

View attachment 2920786
Sorry to the veterans but this is so low rent it's unbelievable. That's what happens when you're an organisation that exists solely to fund the luxury lifestyles of a couple of grifting cunts. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
In that clip did she really say "just be honest with each other??"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (43 emojis as a sweet nod.)

• Haha
  • Angry

VC10

VIP Member
Fucking dreadful unlikeable old cunt , etc

Still - that's enough about Denise Welch 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Vanelope

VIP Member
Having a gander at the royal website to see what their military roles were: liked this one

Colonel-in- Chief - Intelligence Corps - Princess Anne

of course she is

so Harry is in the UK and not getting any royal contact at all. NFI to the Met Gala as well as no awards season ceremonies or after parties - they are blacklisted everywhere.

what a shame

• Haha
  • Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
So KC is too busy to see Harry.
But I bet if William phoned up and said Louis misses you and really wants to see you, KC would find a spot in his diary. And make sure his favourite cakes were available!

• Heart
  • Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
The Invictus Insta page is definitely deleting anything that isn’t glowing praise and that may possibly hurt the feelings of the almost 40 year old man baby.

• Sick
  • Angry

Amiyaya

VIP Member
The Invictus Insta page is definitely deleting anything that isn’t glowing praise and that may possibly hurt the feelings of the almost 40 year old man baby.
It’s revolting behaviour. The participants of the games deserve better and public opinion is valid opinion. When IG see a decline in their fundraising then hopefully they will see why.

I don’t know that Hairy should be removed all together BUT I believe that they should very firmly announce that Rachel will have no part apart from being supportive, and I also think that everyone should stop gaslighting people by claiming that the IG was Hairys idea. It wasn’t - it was modelled on the warrior games and it was PW, PC and Hairy that started it - as well as W&C making a substantial donation when their hacking case was settled.

hairy needs to put his money where his ‘good intentions’ are and combat the misinformation his own press are spouting before tackling anything else.

• Sick
  • Heart