Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a rather an unfortunate photo …… looks like he is unzipping his fly and about to urinate on the steps of St Paul’s!
A lot of tweets saying this is his orcastrated "Diana at the Taj Mahal" moment....
I much prefer the "taking a piss" optic 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why is she fluorescent orange? And her eyebrows....

That open backed braless dress is surely totally inappropriate. If they are trying to channel a royal like visit, she should at least dress respectfully.

And look at the contrast between the kids dress impeccably in suits and ties, and Hazza in his linen horror- it's giving me Russell Brand vibes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
In that clip did she really say "just be honest with each other??"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (43 emojis as a sweet nod.)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
BBC News just had some footage of her with a microphone, dishing up some of her prime word salad bullshit.

I see that epic twit Misan Harriman is along for the ride, just behind them:

1715336865750.png

Also kudos to the far better dressed lady standing just behind the Blancmange Bedsheet.

Also the lady in green over on the right who looks like she doesn't give a tit about this circus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It looks like she can hardly open her mouth to speak.

Maybe the new teef are so heavy she can't lift up her chin.

That colour dress and the cut out sides makes her look naked on top.
How trashy.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Maybe the new teef are so heavy she can't lift up her chin.

That colour dress and the cut out sides makes her look naked on top.
How trashy.
Naked?

That would explain the hem dragging on the floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How tall is she? how come everything is always ridiculously long on her?
I think around 5ft 4. I don't know why I think that though.

She imagines she is Catherine's height, so didn't arrange to get that garment shortened to the correct length. It looks ridiculous and inappropriate. The usual, I guess.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.