Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to describe the outfit to my mum just now ... first thing she said : Ooooh, The Royals never wear sleeveless. :ROFLMAO: Unreal she wore that to a school in a conservative country. bleeping nora Boko Haram will be tooling up tonight.
The ignorant bleep wouldn't have even thought about it, in her self-entitled " me me me " World .....

I look forward to watching ( and laughing at) these cunts into the future years , it's far better than anything on tv to watch and laugh at/ slag off πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That bleeping old boiler knows a turkey when she sees one and she loves a good gobble!!
There's usually more meat , on the older birds ....and they take more stuffing πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

.....but not in her case, bleeping dreadful old coq au vin , turkey drumstick legs, etc πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
bleeping dreadful unlikeable old bleep , etc

Still - that's enough about Denise Welch πŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 44
BBC News just had some footage of her with a microphone, dishing up some of her prime word salad bullshit.
I see that epic twit Misan Harriman is along for the ride, just behind them:
View attachment 2926552
Also kudos to the far better dressed lady standing just behind the Blancmange Bedsheet.
Also the lady in green over on the right who looks like she doesn't give a tit about this circus.
HG Tudor cannot better The Blancmange Bedsheet! The photo looks like an AI dream production by Squaddies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As a mixed race woman myself (who's on the "lighter" side but has parents of the same ethnicities like Smegatron) she's definitely blackfishing with this darker tan she's got all of a sudden! πŸ˜²πŸ™„πŸ€‘

God forbid she'd let the natural curls out.

43% Nigerian, 57% inauthentic twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I'm assuming those are Ariel Gordon, royal signet stud earrings...

Reactions: 19
As a mixed race woman myself (who's on the "lighter" side but has parents of the same ethnicities like Smegatron) she's definitely blackfishing with this darker tan she's got all of a sudden! πŸ˜²πŸ™„πŸ€‘

God forbid she'd let the natural curls out.
Im glad youve posted that comment - It got to the point last year of each photo of her being different. She's a demon for the old cream......

• Heart
Reactions: 27
According to the Daily Mail the dress Meghan is wearing is a Heidi Merrick Dress that is worth an estimated Β£450.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.