Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Harry has fallen back into line, 3 steps behind her as usual !! He is such a wuss.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I don't know who James Holt is.
Will any of them know either?
He is the executive direction of Archewell but I doubt anyone in the audience will know that as they probably just said to themselves "Who the heck is James Holt I've never heard of him before in my life".

• Heart
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell, she looks absolutely terrible.
Her usual modus operandi - wrinkled and ill-fitting. This after the big fanfare about hiring a new stylist.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So the spouting geyser of gobshite is off and running! We would expect no less, our Kween never disappoints. (Runs to toilet 🚽 to vomit)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Their first few hours and it's already a clown show.

Who wears a dress like that for a daytime visit to a school? Did nobody tell her that Nigerian kids will be wearing school uniform and looking smart? And that Nigerians, be they Christian or Muslim, tend to be religiously conservative. And she's in a dress that's dragging the floor, with no sides, and no bra either. In front of young lads.

No wonder the High Commissioner distanced himself.

And another good one from Canellecitadelle. With bonus pic of Williamnin shades looking a darn sight cleaner and better-dressed than the ginger trashbag.

Screenshot_20240510-114507_kindlephoto-540681434.png

Screenshot_20240510-114548_kindlephoto-540720369.png

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Their first few hours and it's already a clown show.
Exactly ChipDex it's only been a few hours since they arrived and already it is a massive train wreck as they have already made themselves look like idiots. As a result this trip is already well on it's way to being a disaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.