Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mess of an outfit that probably costs multiple times “normal” people’s monthly salaries ✅
Glowing orange bronzer ✅
Inappropriate hugging ✅
The actual prince relegated to spare part ✅
Getting her claws on microphone within seconds of arriving ✅
Talking cringey, meaningless nonsense with a sickly sweet smile on her face ✅
Harry desperately trying to be the fun one while actually looking like a childish prat ✅
References to her heritage while doused in Ronseal ✅
Everyone looking awkward ✅
Pretending it’s about Invictus and veterans when it’s actually just the Meghan show ✅

They’re nothing if not predicable, you have to give them that.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Would be better optics if she embraced her natural hair for those school girls. What she SAYS doesnt match her actions. Mind you shes likely bald under the horse hair.
---
Wtf is he doing ? He looks like a knob
20240510_113801.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Can someone please start a new thread? I have some gems from Quora to share with you all 😍🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Im glad youve posted that comment - It got to the point last year of each photo of her being different. She's a demon for the old cream......
I'm often mistaken for being Spanish or Italian, and I'm not quite as dark as my other siblings. If I go on holiday, I naturally tan and look more mixed race - which I recognise in Meghan sometimes when she's on holiday/warmer countries. However the colour she's turned up as today in Nigeria is not down to her natural melanin 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm often mistaken for being Spanish or Italian, and I'm not quite as dark as my other siblings. If I go on holiday, I naturally tan and look more mixed race - which I recognise in Meghan sometimes when she's on holiday/warmer countries. However the colour she's turned up as today in Nigeria is not down to her natural melanin 😅
Harry was ordered to pop into B&Q on his way to the airport, specifically the fence accoutrements department.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What do all these children they are parading around have to do with Invictus?

Just using them to get the attention of the press.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
What do children have to do with Invictus?

Just using them to get the attention of the press.
That's what I was saying earlier it doesn't even feel like they are there for Invictus. At the moment none of this has anything to do with the veterans.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.