Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking about the St Paul's venue for the IG, really with all those steps for some veterans it would have been impossible to access - so inapropriate. there probably is a wheel chair access available, but give it was an IG event why couldn't they have found a more accessible venue. JUst IG and Harold's hubrous that it has a better optic. So sad for the veterans, and we didn't see any in the shot. They were in a side chapel and the numbers of attendees. Glad the Cathedral staff were off with him. They made absolutely sure the BAKA people plack wasn't scene.

I hope KC3. hurrys along the scaled back RF really soon, once this comes into effect, then they can be moved along. Can;t be soon enough for me. Nasty feckers.

I think all this positive spin for them in some Newspapers is punishment for William not issuing pictures to them for publication, and its there way of getting back at him for lost money.

I like the fact that someone on X ( AudreyForbesHamilton ) called out the Mirror who printed that Harold's other Dad (Mark Marco Dyer ) was there right next to him, having his back and all that crap, she said tthat Mark Dyer sat directly infront of her a few rows back from Harold. We know this of course but you can't believe a word they print.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I didn’t realise the sides of that dress are totally cutout. You can see it really well on the DM front page- where on earth did it come from

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I didn’t realise the sides of that dress are totally cutout. You can see it really well on the DM front page- where on earth did it come from
And, yet again, she's not wearing a bra; why can't she dress appropriately

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Slug dress colour and shape (inappropriate back reveal) and Slug eyebrows 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 29
And they're off.
Badly dressed, crumpled, clueless...buckle up, the threads will fly.

We discussed the latest teeth on a recent thread I think. I can't remember what occasion we saw them for though. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.