Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
separated by a mere curtain according to the DM
Actual footage of Harold getting lost on his way back from the toilet:

wtf-freakedout.gif

You can tell it's genuine footage because AI wouldn't be able to replicate his long luscious hair 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm trying to think of something nice to say about the outfit but I just... can't :LOL: She looks ridiculous, like someone's cut off the bottom half of her legs and he is a crumpled mess as usual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder if Princess Catherine will be there when Prince William is made Colonel in Chief of the Army Air Corps.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How can she get it sooooo wrong, she looks ridiculous the bottom of that dress dragging on the floor, she spends stupid amounts of money on clothes that dont suit her that she ruins in one wear and will probably be trashed and end up in landfill - arent they meant to be sustainable eco warriors :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 37
the stupidly long skirt distracted me from the eyebrows- why are they so harsh? Seriously who’s styling them?

• Haha
I wonder if Princess Catherine will be there when Prince William is made Colonel in Chief of the Army Air Corps.

How lovely would that be if she could?
I still can't take it in that she is ill.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Secret rendezvous, at the airport??
He looks like a hippie guru wannabe & her face is very.....heavily plastered with make up?
Can't see too clearly as pic is small on my phone and I refuse to click anything related to them!
It's going to be a long few days with them rammed down our throats at every opportunity 🤮View attachment 2926416
as my Granny used to say she is a right chookie!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
GRWM for my faux Nigeria Tour.

so today I’m wearing RONSEAL level 6 on my face.. I also put some on my arms to match..

im then wearing farmed salmon Pink outfit.. I went for extra long in the skirt so Eveyone can see me pick my dress up like a WEAL PWINCESSSSS
Then I smile at the dirty poor people and fly home to my empty life and look at myself online ..

Ain’t I marvellous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The games were launched on the 6th March 2014 so it looks like this is the real anniversary date.
Launched March but the actual games were in September 2014.
So why was 10th May called the anniversary?
Maybe that's the only date he was offered for use of the cathedral.

Why did the event have to be in St Paul's anyway?

Reactions: 34
There is always that kid who has to turn up and spoil things...

1715335122772.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.