Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Windsor Suite is used by Royals but it's also their dedicated VIP/1st Class area that you can pay to use. I hope that they were made to pay and it wasn't gratis.

I'm very tickled by the fact that they clearly couldn't afford a private jet... clearly Invictus weren't coughing that up for them.

Reactions: 38
Something really odd going on with the Archie thing, the balloons at the front of the property on his birthday looked so fake and staged, and the going to Nigeria so close to his birthday also smacks of lies and deception yet again.
Apparently the balloons were in the balloon 'artists' drive way for an advert on Instagram.
The sugars found the instagram account and spread it about that they were for the party.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Something really odd going on with the Archie thing, the balloons at the front of the property on his birthday looked so fake and staged, and the going to Nigeria so close to his birthday also smacks of lies and deception yet again.
Remember the excuse given for Harry not staying long for the coronation.
He had to get back for Archies birthday apparently.
So the kid must be in the USA, surely?
Harry said the baby had grown so much in two weeks when the baby was supposedly only a few days old.

So many questions.

Reactions: 26
Back on Monday?

So they are missing Mother's Day?

Archie is in Pre-K, I assume? Today his teachers and classmates will be making cards for Mother's Day to give to their mothers and he will be met with an empty house.

What a life.
a. Got to attend pre-k to be with classmates to make said card.
b. Kind of creepy that the card will be made from his own skin (cardboard). Hello Buffalo Bill 🤠??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Do we have much of a timeline of the two weeks before Archie was born to see if they were out and about much and any change in their demeanour?

I believe he was 2 weeks older. Maybe it was to duck with the press. It was hardly to give themselves some family time with their newborn. My theory is that it was a surrogacy, and the paperwork/ handover took 2 weeks to complete. I'm on the fence as to whether Archie is genetically related to M, I'm leaning towards no but think he is Harry's son.

I think Lili was a failed surrogacy and they don't have her, if she exists at all.

I think they tripped up with their lies and the RF asked for DNA testing and M took umbrage... hence the 'apology' she's waiting for. That's also the reason she and the kid(s) have never gone near the family after leaving because staff could obtain dna. And probably every meet with Charles consists of him saying "Harry, are you willing to do DNA testing? No? OK duck off then."

They were the ones to put titles on the kids. That was supposed to be a gotcha I think. But one thing about them that while they are sly and scheming, they aren't that skilled at seeing the long term implications of their lies and how it might play out. The grey suits do. So I'm guessing the game plan from the RF was to say as little as possible, not fix the estrangement as it's useful in the future and see how the two would maintain the fiction of the kids, especially as babies get older and go to school and do what kids do.

If it blew wide open tomorrow that Archie was not genetically Meghans and that he was from a surrogate, and that there is no lili, the RF have enough plausible deniability to say that they were as much in the dark as we were and could spin it well enough to be well clear of the shitstorm. They were estranged so all Charles got was video messages and drawings... none of the RF confirmed meeting Lili, did they?

And I think this is what the stalemate boils down to. The Palace are letting the clock tick down until the public or the mainstream press start asking the questions we have been asking all along. If they ask, it's racist and bullying and disgraceful behaviour towards two small children. But if we do it....

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Someone on Twatter suggested Archie lives in England and thats why Harry always comes over around his birthday date.

Apparently the real 10th anniv of Invictus wasnt 10th May.
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this was true about Archie

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How on earth does she manage to look so bad? It's (again) ill fitting, badly made, hangs bizarrely and is not a great colour for her....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Secret rendezvous, at the airport??
He looks like a hippie guru wannabe & her face is very.....heavily plastered with make up?
Can't see too clearly as pic is small on my phone and I refuse to click anything related to them!
It's going to be a long few days with them rammed down our throats at every opportunity 🤮
Screenshot_20240510-102210.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
In that DM article it says they travelled first but BA scrapped first on a lot of its planes after Covid. They only run that service to like 6 different places and Nigeria isn’t one. So either BA swapped a plane for them or they were in business.

sorry just been put right by my DH who works in the industry he says there is lots of first class routes but only some have the “new” first class. My bad.
You...

You mean...

Oh, I just...

Really?

They flew with *gags* the public?

iwjo8xzcqobfdo7pmk382ym&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why is her skirt like 4 inches too long. Surely you’d get it taken up? It just looks prime for tripping up over.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.