Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I remember, Diana had a difficult relationship with Jane Fellowes and couldn’t bear her husband Robert Fellowes who was at one time the Queens private secretary
They are the ones who tried to get Paul Burrell sent to prison for stealing.

Jane also ignored Diana's Will. Diana had left instructions for what she wanted each of her Godchildren to have from her belongings.
Jane ignored the instructions.

Also, why have an event to celebrate disabled veterans in a cathedral with so many steps at the front?
Why film yourself greeting people outside instead of greeting veterans?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Whilst in Africa , wonder if they’ll visit their pharmaceutical centre that they BOASTED about setting up at the NYC Global Citizen concert ????

Or was that another grand claim for the bullshit abyss ….

(@Amiyaya …who do you use to resole your Louboutins pls ?)
they go back to the department store I got them from and the concierge sorts them out - there are a few good companies around too

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In that DM article it says they travelled first but BA scrapped first on a lot of its planes after Covid. They only run that service to like 6 different places and Nigeria isn’t one. So either BA swapped a plane for them or they were in business.

sorry just been put right by my DH who works in the industry he says there is lots of first class routes but only some have the “new” first class. My bad.

Reactions: 23
Where are you from?
Sorry for posting in the wrong thread. The Eurovision thread is being ruined by anti Israel posters 😡
That makes me angry. I’ll be watching on Saturday AND i’ll be on the thread, and I’m not cowering to these ignorant people.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Harry was putting on an act for the Netflix camera. It was more important for him to go out and work the crowd than appear at the Invictus reception. Those are his priorities. Those bodyguards are known for muscle, though that guy looks soft to me. I don't think they are going to be exchanging lines of Shakespeare with Harry.
Agreed.
Harry looks like the absolute simpleton that he is, there. Sickening, he does not give a damn about Invictus imo.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I wonder if they pay first class prices or get the travel complimentary from BA or Virgin or whoever they fly with. Either way the smell coming off Meg’s minge must necessitate the fumigation of said cabin on arrival in Nigeria surely? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yesterday there were reports that a new study suggests British insults such as berk, nitwit, pillock, prat and plonker are set to die out as many young people have never heard of them.

This is surprising as Harry is a right pillock, a genuine prat, and is often seen as a plonker or a stupid berk. So basically these words IMO could easily be replaced by one word alone - Harry.

Included in the list is Karen and nitwit. Of course, we can now tell people acting like a nitwit that they are being a Meghan.

Thank you. I'm here all day. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
That makes me angry. I’ll be watching on Saturday AND i’ll be on the thread, and I’m not cowering to these ignorant people.
All things considered, I think Israel’s singer was a lovely singer and I’m glad she got through to the final, despite the behaviour of some people there. I like Barbie Thug purely because she has annoyed certain people 😆 and Olly Alexander is a bloody wimp and I think his song is crap, as for the staging 🤦‍♀️ - completely off topic but just thought I’d share 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Harry & Meghan #441 Nigeria hysteria for the human forms of listeria

It’s not big and it’s not clever, but it does rhyme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Back on Monday?

So they are missing Mother's Day?

Archie is in Pre-K, I assume? Today his teachers and classmates will be making cards for Mother's Day to give to their mothers and he will be met with an empty house.

What a life.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
some of the comments 😁😁

• S
    ScummerRishi
    Somerset, United Kingdom32 minutes ago

Have there been a load of DNA tests done? Is Meghan planning on meeting some new distant relatives in Nigeria to eventually fall out with?

Colombus
    Athens, Greece38 minutes ago

Meghan flew solo from Los Angeĺes to London? surely she'll join the ranks of Charles Linbergh and Amelia Earhart as a great American aviator. As well as a Jam maker.

T
    Manchester, United Kingdom36 minutes ago

And let's not forget her husband, who's a Legend of Aviation.

Mike
    Whitwell, United Kingdom35 minutes ago

no doubt over the coming days we will be told ,the pilots developed food poisoning and she landed it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Someone on Twatter suggested Archie lives in England and thats why Harry always comes over around his birthday date.

Apparently the real 10th anniv of Invictus wasnt 10th May.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Back on Monday?

So they are missing Mother's Day?

Archie is in Pre-K, I assume? Today his teachers and classmates will be making cards for Mother's Day to give to their mothers and he will be met with an empty house.

What a life.
Archie arriving home from school.
IMG_2732.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I still don't believe the harkles had the covid jab during the pandemic.

I wonder if they've had the necessary vaccines needed for the Nigerian trip, such as malaria and yellow fever
?
I hope not but they are used to big pricks!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone on Twatter suggested Archie lives in England and thats why Harry always comes over around his birthday date.

Apparently the real 10th anniv of Invictus wasnt 10th May.
Something really odd going on with the Archie thing, the balloons at the front of the property on his birthday looked so fake and staged, and the going to Nigeria so close to his birthday also smacks of lies and deception yet again.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.