Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see on the Daily Mail that Harry and Meghan have arrived for their free holibobs in Nigeria.

Let’s face it, it’s not the Isle of Fernando's. Right Paddy?!
IMG_2727.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It says she came to Heathrow then they flew together to Nigeria.
Also says the flight was delayed as the pilot went sick, I bet they did!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Things I have taken from this video.
The point the poster has made is correct.
The majority of the crowd there were tourists who just happened to be there and hadn’t turned out specifically to see him.
Harry appeared to be high.
Harry’s bodyguard would seem to be superfluous and only there for the optics.
The bodyguard also looks to be as intellectually challenged as his employer.

(All of the above is my personal opinion only but it’s bloody well true)

so hazard played a game of rentasugar!

• Wow
Reactions: 22

How can she co-host an event about women in leadership when all she's done is open her legs to a Prince ffs.
THIS THIS THIS. She has no leadership qualifications or experience. She's just a bully who somehow managed to navigate her way into the ego of the Spare. She just spouts lame buzzwords about empowerment in her insincere American-tries-Hollywood accent. When she talks she remins me of Kamala Harris, who also just says random incoherent buzzwords and hopes for the best.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I'm having a seriously hard time not fangirling over Richard Eden lately. He replied to my comment on Twitter last week and has really been sticking it to the twats lately. He's the only one I haven't wanted to stick in the bin this month!
Aha I have been loving it too! I just wish he would do it in a journalistic way - it feels a little bloggerish and for online praise. He has access to information and sources and would be great that he use them in a more instructive way. But, that said, I am happy that just someone on mainstream media is free now to be so openly against the Harkles - some years ago he would be putting is job in danger just by expressing valid opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can someone archive this please. I can’t load it and about to get on a plane!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.