Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't believe the harkles had the covid jab during the pandemic.

I wonder if they've had the necessary vaccines needed for the Nigerian trip, such as malaria and yellow fever
If you are 43% you have natural immunity,
---
Well she always wanted to get involved in politics,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Things I have taken from this video.
The point the poster has made is correct.
The majority of the crowd there were tourists who just happened to be there and hadn’t turned out specifically to see him.
Harry appeared to be high.
Harry’s bodyguard would seem to be superfluous and only there for the optics.
The bodyguard also looks to be as intellectually challenged as his employer.

(All of the above is my personal opinion only but it’s bloody well true)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Sorry Neil, but I am going with what was in the NY Post Page 6 article. It states that sources claim Harry was making demands, again. Probably with whom was going to be in the room. Most pointedly that he didn’t want anyone in the room. The King is not foolish and he wants a witness to any conversation because Harry is capable of twisting and turning anything said into something else. Harry doesn’t want a witness to his whinging about wanting money, security and a free place to sleep.

There must have been some heavy duty begging for the Spencers to show up. Earl Spencer is a nasty piece of work and loves sticking it to Charles. Any chance Harry wants to hit up the aunts for more trust fund money?
Perhaps not a good move to throw Hazbeen into the arms of Chuck the Bruiser...
---
They turn up to support him but don't give him house room.
Chuck the Bruiser did exactly the same to his sister - turned her away from her childhood home when she needed sanctuary.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
---

Chuck the Bruiser did exactly the same to his sister - turned her away from her childhood home when she needed sanctuary.
I think we understand why he said no to Diana. The paps would find out soon enough where she was, whether it was by stealth or she leaked it and Althorp would be a circus.

Reactions: 25
---

Or Harry was so desperate, he rang every one in his phone and they were the only one's to turn up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Things I have taken from this video.
The point the poster has made is correct.
The majority of the crowd there were tourists who just happened to be there and hadn’t turned out specifically to see him.
Harry appeared to be high.
Harry’s bodyguard would seem to be superfluous and only there for the optics.
The bodyguard also looks to be as intellectually challenged as his employer.

(All of the above is my personal opinion only but it’s bloody well true)

Harry was putting on an act for the Netflix camera. It was more important for him to go out and work the crowd than appear at the Invictus reception. Those are his priorities. Those bodyguards are known for muscle, though that guy looks soft to me. I don't think they are going to be exchanging lines of Shakespeare with Harry.
---
Or Harry was so desperate, he rang every one in his phone and they were the only one's to turn up.
Absolutely!! The message was to get ANY family member to show up so it look as if his family supported him because that was the headline already released to the papers. When the sister's son is showing up, you know they are reaching. If they think that this charade is going to dispel the fact that his father and that family are ghosting him, then the delusion is strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I still don't believe the harkles had the covid jab during the pandemic.

I wonder if they've had the necessary vaccines needed for the Nigerian trip, such as malaria and yellow fever
Surely the mozzies would find Smeg too toxic to bite😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
btw...

I suspect, as ever we have to say allegedly, that Tom Quinn is one Neil Sean's sources.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Meghan gave a really sneery look there after Catherine finished speaking. She tosses her head and looks away before looking back at her.

View attachment 2925766
Was this also the event where <as ever we have to say allegedly> Catherine refused to share her lip gloss?

n.b. MM, you don't have to hold your baby bump 24/7 and wear skin tight ill fitting clothing. Catherine carried out this engagement despite most likely being sick with her gravidarum. Showed up with grace and composure.
---
I think we understand why he said no to Diana. The paps would find out soon enough where she was, whether it was by stealth or she leaked it and Althorp would be a circus.
I still cant believe he denied his sister some safe haven - at least until it became a circus, and knowing what she was like it would have only been for a short time until she moved on to her next fiasco.
---
I still cant believe he denied his sister some safe haven - at least until it became a circus, and knowing what she was like it would have only been for a short time until she moved on to her next fiasco.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I'm having a seriously hard time not fangirling over Richard Eden lately. He replied to my comment on Twitter last week and has really been sticking it to the twats lately. He's the only one I haven't wanted to stick in the bin this month!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's more the number of people surrounding him with eating disorders that raises my eyebrows.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
A few more articles from The Telegraph

Nigeria articles are still under H's solo projects, as it's Invictus related.

Harry Solo Projects
I see their new PR guy is hard at work.
---
omg the look she gives Catherine at the end :mad:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.