Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are Aquazzura. Sadly I have a couple of pairs although when tPoW wore them at coronation I’m proud to wear them again. Did you know - when my loboutin get shabby they pick them up and take them to hospital and they bring them back to me all perfect again? They get fixed and sent home! Aquazzura do that too.
Oh, I love that they do that!! 😍

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So they sold the itinerary to People magazine.... hmmm thats familiar. Love how her name is headlining, like is her trip.

I predict from a clothes perspective something that pays homage to this famous outfit of Dianas, the sleeveless shirt, chinos look. Also some sort of belted safari look.
1715288553578.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I still don't believe the harkles had the covid jab during the pandemic.

I wonder if they've had the necessary vaccines needed for the Nigerian trip, such as malaria and yellow fever

Reactions: 31
Whilst in Africa , wonder if they’ll visit their pharmaceutical centre that they BOASTED about setting up at the NYC Global Citizen concert ????

Or was that another grand claim for the bullshit abyss ….

(@Amiyaya …who do you use to resole your Louboutins pls ?)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So, instead of being in America for Mother's Day on Sunday Meghan has decided that it is better to spend it in Nigeria far away from Archie and Lili. I mean why would you decide to go Nigeria in the middle of such a special occasion it really is bizarre and it adds further speculation that the children do not exist.

Miss the chance to grab herself a Nigerian prince? No way! 😱😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Comment on smm.

If true they must be doing a People exclusive.

At least we might be spared a load of shite from the RRs all weekend.

Screenshot_20240509-223635_kindlephoto-520218164.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.