Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That "it's a private tour" announcement is as much use as when a newspaper prints an apology hidden at the bottom of page eight.

Nobody notices it.

The faux royal tour will be all over the news.

Just like yesterday's invictus thing. We didnt see anything of the veterans.
Just Harry hogging the limelight as usual.

Nigeria will be the same.
Lily livered bleeping kippers (two faced gits with no guts)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Concrete proof of media spin. Doing the Harkles' bidding.

The Mirror really aren't doing very well at all.

Screenshot_20240509-202335.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Who do you report misinformation in the press to? Because this Tom Quinn dude is seriously pushing the boundaries and printing total untruths. Hairy wasn’t stripped of anything - that role passes from heir to heir or POW to POW - it was never going to be Hairys.

I bet it brought up those wretched memories of back when he was given one less sausage 😢😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So, instead of being in America for Mother's Day on Sunday Meghan has decided that it is better to spend it in Nigeria far away from Archie and Lili. I mean why would you decide to go Nigeria in the middle of such a special occasion it really is bizarre and it adds further speculation that the children do not exist.
So, so weird.

You'd think she'd be all over it with sepia tinted photos, lemony borders and artfully jammified kids gulping from 1/50 in the hope of outdoing the photoshopping SIL furore.

Maybe she'll find a Nigerian carpark to trot round.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Quinn is definitely the new Scobie.
He's the epitome of the last line in the Anon's bit of the Tumblr screenshot below.

TBH he's not the only one treating William's existence as an affront to Haz though.

Imagine if the media in the 80s had used Andrew in the same way against Charles.

Screenshot_20240509-210029_kindlephoto-516660674.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think the balloon company originally posted the pic, so she must have allowed it and/or have an arrangement with them. Has she resorted to merching Aldi's birthday?

SMM have thoughtfully provided us with a Bingo Card.

In view of past Inflictus events I would also add:

Inappropriate clothing. Possibly shorts.
Leads a parade.
Flashes in golf buggy.

View attachment 2922733
Refers to 'this one' or 'H as I call him'. Or both.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
How is Aldi dark auburn/chestnut/brown and yet Lidl is very fair with blue, blue, blue eyes?

Reactions: 23
They are directly quoting from the article that was doing the rounds in the USA yesterday, but ascribing it to Tom Quinn.

It's pure ill-informed disinformation.
Who in the effing hell is Tom Quinn?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought the shoes were Aquazzura, not Altazzura
They are Aquazzura. Sadly I have a couple of pairs although when tPoW wore them at coronation I’m proud to wear them again. Did you know - when my loboutin get shabby they pick them up and take them to hospital and they bring them back to me all perfect again? They get fixed and sent home! Aquazzura do that too.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Quinn is definitely the new Scobie.
The new Scabies?

He needs to be nicknamed. If only his surname was a typo short of a rude word :unsure:

Nope, can't think of anything so it looks like Tom Quim is safe from ridicule 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.