Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy obsession with the Wales kids. He appears to still have delusions about helping raise them.

We all saw Charlotte in St George's Chapel, wriggling as close to her mother as she could get.

And they won't turn out like Haz. Or Andrew. Unlike TLQ, KC3 and Diana, bad behaviour won't be glossed over and/or indulged to the point where it finally erupts into a massive problem. It'll be dealt with straight away.

And never mind the PPoW. Imagine Carole letting her grandchildren behave like previous 'Spares'.

Screenshot_20240507-083203_kindlephoto-401811090.png

Screenshot_20240507-083038_kindlephoto-402053147.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
It must bite that Anna was able to get to red carpet without any wrinkles.

View attachment 2920063

I am not going to say this is the best look ever, but:

- It fits perfectly, like a glove;
- It's crisply ironed;
- It has a shape flattering her figure;
- It's interesting - the flowers look beautiful.

None of this I have ever seen on the ILBW - should we start call her XLBW, Myra?
It’s incredibly reminiscent of the coronation gowns.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Creepy obsession with the Wales kids. He appears to still have delusions about helping raise them.

We all saw Charlotte in St George's Chapel, wriggling as close to her mother as she could get.

View attachment 2920064

View attachment 2920065
He gives Scar from Lion King vibes, tbh. I remember, before the ILBW, he was being positioned as the "fun uncle", as he was, allegedly, always hanging at W&C Kensington home. I think sometimes things worked for the best. We don't know how his neuroses would have played without the ILBW and he would be around those children.

There is an element of his mental health that I believe is what sometimes stops TRF of being so harsh on him. I am still convinced that W&C came up with Heads Together to help normalise Hazno's need for therapy. I also believe that he is unstable and probably at times depressed. The rumours that TRF worries that he could harm himself, I think they are true.

I think the ILBW took him from his therapists - he talked about how wrong they were... - probably took him of his meds, probably sold him some California alternative therapy (with drugs?). I think she played that and well and I think part of the household tensions were about this.

Just my opinion, of course.
---
It’s incredibly reminiscent of the coronation gowns.
Ahahah yes, indeed! A discrete homage!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

View attachment 2920063

- It's crisply ironed;

None of this I have ever seen on the ILBW - should we start call her XLBW, Myra?
I love this look on Anna Wintour, it's adding a bit of quirkiness to a formal look. Perhaps Meghan is upset that she wasn't even worthy of an invitation to the worst dressed list. That must cut deep 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This is about one of those Kardashian people at the Met gala thing. So is kind of on topic because Meghan wasnt invited and she has links to that family.

There's video clips of one of them at the event in a dress so tight at the waist that she is visibly struggling to breathe!!!!

Why are these people celebrated???
They are setting a dangerous example.

I hope that even they will cold shoulder the Harkles.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

And they won't turn out like Haz. Or Andrew. Unlike TLQ, KC3 and Diana, bad behaviour won't be glossed over and/or indulged to the point where it finally erupts into a massive problem. It'll be dealt with straight away.

And never mind the PPoW. Imagine Carole letting her grandchildren behave like previous 'Spares'.

View attachment 2920064

View attachment 2920065
William and Catherine are doing what any good parent should do, keeping their children safe from toxic conflicts within the wider family, it's never a child's place to act as a bridge between 2 sides. Also, a relative of a child who tries to manipulate the narrative by including them in grown up problems, as Harry has done, deserves to be kept away from the harmful intentions. I doubt very much that Harry has any genuine welfare concerns over the Wales's children given the nature of parenting and relations that the Wales's seem to adopt with their children. It is in contrast to what we know and have witnessed re Harry and Meghan's behaviour and conduct around children that are not even theirs. I can smell deflection with a hint of envy and spite.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
This is about one of those Kardashian people at the Met gala thing. So is kind of on topic because Meghan wasnt invited and she has links to that family.

There's video clips of one of them at the event in a dress so tight at the waist that she is visibly struggling to breathe!!!!

The dress is from a range of maternity wear designed by a new and exciting start up...
Arrow, I think they are called.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, if Denise Welch is one of your biggest defenders then you know you’re fucked
😂🤣

I wonder if she got any jam 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 40

I’m of the absolute belief that they should have been cancelled the very second one of them turned up at the met gala in Marilyn Monroe’s white beaded gown and broke it. Utterly classless.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I’m of the absolute belief that they should have been cancelled the very second one of them turned up at the met gala in Marilyn Monroe’s white beaded gown and broke it. Utterly classless.
Given Smeg's penchant for all things creased and in the cream-to-beige spectrum, we should probably be thankful she's way too short for Mummy's wedding dress.

Classless wouldn't even cover the spectacle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes, if Denise Welch is one of your biggest defenders then you know you’re fucked
😂🤣

I wonder if she got any jam 🤔

Yes, I remember her getting her tits out in the hot tub and pulling down a girls joggers in celeb big brother.

Classy 😉

• Sick
  • Haha

View attachment 2920063

- It's crisply ironed;

I think this year's theme was Garden of Time/Elements so quite a few had either dresses with flowers on them or they had one pinned somewhere but not many. It's a pity Madam wasn't invited this year because the lemon ensemble pictured a few pages ago would have been perfect. :sneaky:
---

She wears one of those waist trainer things and sells them as well with claims they will give you an hourglass figure. Many have called them out wearing them too often means your bits become squashed in ways they shouldn't be. And because the other sisters are also wearing them, you get teenagers who are still developing and shouldn't be anywhere near one getting them.

I think she started wearing it as she got so much tit for ruining the Marilyn dress. She had been prewarned she was too big for it but wore it anyway and it ripped and many of the stones fell off it and they needed to mend it which means it will never be the same which pisses you off.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Yesterday, the day before Harold is due to return and after he had demanded lodgings at a specific location, the RF curated 🤭 a new product for The Royal Collection:

A *sweet nod* to Harold's relationship with his brother 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The dress is from a range of maternity wear designed by a new and exciting start up...
Arrow, I think they are called.
And Arrow’s designs are innovative because they are made so you wear your moonbump on the outside, not underneath, the garment! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.