Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very interesting how young royals are in the firing line now. Mike Tindal and Peter Philip's? 🤔 Could that have anything to do with those two taking on more royal duty? No surprises who may be behind it....
Imho

And the little matter of the children taking over the windows at the Platinum Jubilee and not letting Smegs take centrestage, framed dramatically in one of them. They had to be markled.

IMG_20240507_015827.jpg

Thank you for the shiny new thread and title! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They will probably have a little side trip to the Indian Ocean, Mauritius, Maldives or Seychelles, before or after Nigeria.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A quick doodle - downward dog with Di.................................

yoga with Di .jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I’ve seen Twitter bots in action for the first time this evening. I clicked on the met gala tag and there are dozens from allegedly different posters all saying exactly the same thing about Jennie at the met gala.
I think she’s the woman who got Rachels job got the Dior gig.

eta: . 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Royal Rogue. M's reaction when Doria dared to interrupt her. *flashback

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They will probably have a little side trip to the Indian Ocean, Mauritius, Maldives or Seychelles, before or after Nigeria.

We've already messed up Maldives, although I'm not sure if it was all our fault or they were complicit too. Maybe a little markling would be good to keep everyone in line 🤔

Shouldn't tell kids to keep secrets

She gives me the ick. Especially when she resembles my narc uncle's narc wife, like here. Although that woman wouldn't ever be this slim or have this sort of relatively-better skin.

Reactions: 27
Naturally without the children. I really hope they don’t exist because they don’t seem to spend any meaningful time with them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
So what happened to the great big spring reveal lady C was teasing us with???? It seems business as usual for the unaccountable duo. It seems the RF is happy with the deception.

Regarding the gifts Smeg is allegedly sending to win Kate over-Given the weirdness H and M are into with talking to the dead and hiring psychics, probably voodoo and whatnot id be weary of touching any gifts they send if I were Kate ;)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It's very interesting how young royals are in the firing line now. Mike Tindal and Peter Philip's? 🤔 Could that have anything to do with those two taking on more royal duty? No surprises who may be behind it....
Imho

Mike Tindall is under attack because he's been mooted as a possible replacement for Harry's IG role - no way Megain wants to give up the expenses paid gravy train and faux Royal appearances

• Sick
Reactions: 52
The Mail has opened the comments section on Perkin.
Love the nomenclature...!
Perkin and Warbeck

Sounds just right for a couple of flatpack pieces.
Almost Ikea-esque.... Perkkyn och Varbek

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Interesting…

The Prince of Wales will on Wednesday confer an MBE on the mother of Prince Harry’s childhood best friend who was killed in a car crash aged 18.

Prince William is said to have been keen to conduct the investiture ceremony at Windsor Castle due to his personal links with Claire van Straubenzee and her family.

Snip

The Duke, who will be in London to attend a service marking the 10th anniversary of the Invictus Games at St Paul’s Cathedral later in the day, is not expected to join them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Celt Views. 12 celebrities who deny being friends with M

---
Bookworm. Tidbits about Nigeria visit/Aldi's birthday

I'm curious about why Bookie says Smeg can't be some part Nigerian.

From the family tree she put up it's not possible to discern what African nations/groups her DNA comes from.

What am I missing here?

*Good to hear Bookie sounding upbeat and much more confident!*

Reactions: 22
I see Smegs failed to make the Met Gala ... again 🤭

damn, she sure is unlucky with the days that she's washing her hair.

even if she was invited, she probably couldn't afford the $75000 ticket price :eek:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Trying to pretend that they were NFI - we will have versions of this for every, single awards ceremony and Met Gala, etc for the next 40 years

1715048415215.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.