Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly a five year old would not want a watercolour painting. It's as bad as the waffle maker that the Queen allegedly sent Archie for Christmas.
The bleeping crap and bullshit that spouts out, from. the harkles & their sugars 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Interesting…

The Prince of Wales will on Wednesday confer an MBE on the mother of Prince Harry’s childhood best friend who was killed in a car crash aged 18.

Prince William is said to have been keen to conduct the investiture ceremony at Windsor Castle due to his personal links with Claire van Straubenzee and her family.

Snip

The Duke, who will be in London to attend a service marking the 10th anniversary of the Invictus Games at St Paul’s Cathedral later in the day, is not expected to join them.
Sorry for quoting myself, but I wonder if the POW didn’t choose this specific date to honor the Mother of Harry’s once best friend, to emphasize how his brother has turned his back on everyone and everything he once loved. Interesting that the family chose this time to close the charity as well…when Harry has become such a Judas and the patrons (brothers) are estranged.

‘In 2007, the family set up the Henry van Straubenzee Memorial Fund to support children in Uganda, initially at the school where Henry had been due to teach.

Two years later, William and Harry became joint patrons of the charity, which went on to complete more than 1,800 projects across East Uganda.

The brothers were also regular attendees at its annual Christmas carol concert in Chelsea and despite their later estrangement, issued a joint statement marking the 20th anniversary of Henry’s death in December 2022.

However, the family since decided that the time was right to close the charity at the end of this year. “

Hmmmm

Here is a charity actually doing some effective good works in Africa. Did M ever send a dime from Archetypes?

I think the POW chose tomorrow to confer this honor to make a point of how Harry is all Hollywood now.

“The Duke, who will be in London to attend a service marking the 10th anniversary of the Invictus Games at St Paul’s Cathedral later in the day, is not expected to join them.”

• Heart
Reactions: 44
From Diana’s dress to Bonmarche…..has he been markled ?
To be honest I think the moment Diana stepped out of the Glass Coach and we saw what a creased mess her wedding dress was ....... that was the moment he was markled! 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh don't...
It was one of the more truthful parts of Spare when Harry relived the trauma of being a page boy at Diana's wedding...
My mother was getting married, and I had to walk a long way behind her wedding dress, surrounded by thousands of people watching me while millions more did on television. I don’t think any child should be asked to do that, under any circumstances. I don’t think it would happen today.

Speaking about the public outpouring of joy at the royal wedding, he said: I was like, this is my mum. You never even met her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
To be honest I think the moment Diana stepped out of the Glass Coach and we saw what a creased mess her wedding dress was ....... that was the moment he was markled! 😜
It was awful, wasn't it? Fergie's looked so much better. She looked stunning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I think this year's theme was Garden of Time/Elements so quite a few had either dresses with flowers on them or they had one pinned somewhere but not many. It's a pity Madam wasn't invited this year because the lemon ensemble pictured a few pages ago would have been perfect. :sneaky:
---

She wears one of those waist trainer things and sells them as well with claims they will give you an hourglass figure. Many have called them out wearing them too often means your bits become squashed in ways they shouldn't be. And because the other sisters are also wearing them, you get teenagers who are still developing and shouldn't be anywhere near one getting them.

I think she started wearing it as she got so much tit for ruining the Marilyn dress. She had been prewarned she was too big for it but wore it anyway and it ripped and many of the stones fell off it and they needed to mend it which means it will never be the same which pisses you off.
I blame the museum who lent it out - THEY are the ones responsible for preserving it
---
Bollocks

A gluten free cake for 5 year olds 🤮

Of course it is all bollocks and speculation.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I’m still disturbed by ILBW telling Harold his mother spoke to her during yoga. That is so creepy and manipulative. And the fact that he falls for it shows how vulnerable he is and she’s taking advantage of him. I almost feel sorry for him.
If he had half a brain cell he would know if his mum could communicate with anyone it would be him or Wills…. maybe his next tv whingefest will be about mummy’s spirit ignoring him 🤭

I saw that video on insta- Harmless enough but I don’t think it should have been shared when Louis was having a wee rant off camera-

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Speaking of Di’s wedding dress looked what has cropped up in a Bonmarche leaflet which has just literally been posted through my door. The designer of that wedding dress David Emanuel has in his new range ........... a lemon print blazer! Meagain will be ordering hers as we speak!
View attachment 2920298
Used to like watching the UK Say Yes To The Dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.