Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oranges and seagulls?

I for one look forward to the cooking show if this is a clue as to the cuisine.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mike Tindall is under attack because he's been mooted as a possible replacement for Harry's IG role - no way Megain wants to give up the expenses paid gravy train and faux Royal appearances

Mike won't care about being attacked, he's got broad shoulders, experience on the rugby field, has plenty of friends, a great family and a formidable mother in law not to be messed with. 😎

Thank you for the new thread D, and thank you all for voting for my title. Love you 🤟

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Interesting...

Oh, and for those in search of Victorian treasure...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Anyone seen more about this?

Allegedly Savannah is supposed to have shared a video of the Wales kids with a Sussex account??????? 😲

I hope it's not true. The last thing the Waleses need.

View attachment 2918958

Yes, I saw the video. No, it was not a Sussex account. This in particular doesn't have anything to do with the Sussexes.

The video itself is harmless and poses no physical security concern for the Wales children, but it is VERY worrying that an adult groomed a child to the point where the child talked to them online and sent private videos.

I would be VERY worried about how easy that was if I were Peter especially since Princess Charlotte looks about 7 years old in the video meaning it was taken and possibly sent when Savannah was around 11 years old.

Sounds very much like an adult chatting up a vulnerable child whose parents had just divorced. Grooming.

As for Prince Louis, he comes into view very briefly (just half of his face though, but you can tell it's him) he is heard in the video refusing to be stopped because they wouldn't let him get too close to the balcony "get off me!" :LOL:

Lena comes in running and she is the one you see the most and tries to also do what Prince Louis was trying to do :LOL: They stop her.

Then Savannah points the camera to Princess Charlotte. You can see her clearly. On Twitter, some noticed that and she noticed being filmed and yells "Aaaargh!!" then runs away from it and removes herself from view. As if she has been taught to turn away from people filming her privately. I went back to check and yes, that is exactly what happened...

I thought that was a manifestation of good parenting from Will and Kate.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Yes, I saw the video. No, it was not a Sussex account. This in particular doesn't have anything to do with the Sussexes.

The video itself is harmless and poses no physical security concern for the Wales children, but it is VERY worrying that an adult groomed a child to the point where the child talked to them online and sent private videos.

I would be VERY worried about how easy that was if I were Peter especially since Princess Charlotte looks about 7 years old in the video meaning it was taken and possibly sent when Savannah was around 11 years old.

Sounds very much like an adult chatting up a vulnerable child whose parents had just divorced. Grooming.

As for Prince Louis, he comes into view very briefly (just half of his face though, but you can tell it's him) he is heard in the video refusing to be stopped because they wouldn't let him get too close to the balcony "get off me!" :LOL:

Lena comes in running and she is the one you see the most and tries to also do what Prince Louis was trying to do :LOL: They stop her.

Then Savannah points the camera to Princess Charlotte. You can see her clearly. On Twitter, some noticed that and she noticed being filmed and yells "Aaaargh!!" then runs away from it and removes herself from view. As if she has been taught to turn away from people filming her privately. I went back to check and yes, that is exactly what happened...

I thought that was a manifestation of good parenting from Will and Kate.
@TheCutiePatootie
Where did you see the video?

Reactions: 23
Interesting...

Oh, and for those in search of Victorian treasure...

Thank you @wibble for recommending these two clips of our wonderful country’s history. Just a small glimpse of what the Gruesomes gave up because they thought ‘the grass was greener on the other side of the fence’.

I wonder if they think it was worth it for faux royal tours and pots of jam?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Since when did our media standards become so tit? This is literally nothing - a speculation piece about nothing.

and why blind man’s bluff?! What a load of bollocks.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She's taking the lack of invite well

It must bite that Anna was able to get to red carpet without any wrinkles.

GM7U-b3XIAANVSI.jpeg

I am not going to say this is the best look ever, but:

- It fits perfectly, like a glove;
- It's crisply ironed;
- It has a shape flattering her figure;
- It's interesting - the flowers look beautiful.

None of this I have ever seen on the ILBW - should we start call her XLBW, Myra?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.