Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Avid Gardener reads the tea leaves...

---
The Duchess of Narsussex....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm over half way through Lady C's book and she mentions she has it on very good authority that this did happen. Also Smeg threw a dress on the floor screaming at her aide that it hadn't been pressed properly and to do it again.

Bit rich coming from the creased one!
Is that why no one will iron their clothes now?
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I so hope it's true that the caterers walked off the set of il Duces cooking show because they haven't been paid.

Oh the irony.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I refuse to believe that Harry is that stupid. Meghan is capable of having the thought that this could happen, but Harry knows better.
Aye, although Neil Sean reports that this suggestion was voiced at the Sandringham Summit. By Hazno! To HMTLQ and our two future Monarchs in waiting. Staggering.
Wish I could have been a fly on the wall!!
They would have knocked him down like a feather -after they'd picked their jaws up off the floor!

It's the most ludicrous, imbecilic suggestion to be heard in Royal circles for centuries.

Honestly, this man's limited intellectual capacity and general ignorance is epic! The US Constitution is "Bonkers"? Probably one of the world's three greatest documents? Hazno wasn't making a smartarse, snarky quip. He simply couldn't understand it, its raison d'etre nor its superb rationale.

This is the chap who was, apparently, gently rebuked by a master at Eton for knowing nothing about the American Revolution, the Boston Tea Party and George III. Particularly because he didn't know that George III was his ancestor.

The man who marked his entrance exam for Sandhurst Royal Military Academy (for army officer training) said years later that the essays Hazno wrote were at the level of an 11yo.

Speaking with a pukka English upper crust accent can lead people to assume there's a strong intellect behind it! But there are quite a number of these types around, it used to be a bit of a meme in itself!

Except Hazno is not nice....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thanks @LadyMuck 👑
BookWorm discussed the boring and repetitive Sussex podcasts, no surprise that the new podcast has been put back to next year. Shooting has begun on the new cookery show, so brace yourselves for dreamy shots of the Ho walking through orchards with pots of jam.

No action on the Stoats has been taken by the UK government or the Monarchy. KC is a huge Muslim supporter, respects Islam and has strong ties to Saudi Arabia and Jordan. As things stand, he looks weak, and with things as they are in the Middle East this is not a time to look weak - and Arabs despise weakness.

If there's a meeting between William, Chuck and the Stoat it will be to decide on the Stoat's future, and the king may ask him to put his titles into abeyance.

The king is not happy, and it's nothing to do with his cancer. There's been a 20 +year drive to improve Camilla's popularity but she will never match his mother. KC thought he'd be as popular as HM, but it's not happened and our Late Majesty is still the most popular royal followed by the Waleses. Polls are important as the survival of the Monarchy depends on its popularity.

KC is an entitled snob, always has been and always will be. There is a clear line between him and the people, and his thinly-disguised disrespect for them is hidden behind a wide smile, unlike the natural warmth of the Waleses. It's just what it is.

There's only one way he can improve his standing, and that is with a show of strength. Let's see if there's an announcenent in May.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Aye, although Neil Sean reports that this suggestion was voiced at the Sandringham Summit. By Hazno! To HMTLQ and our two future Monarchs in waiting. Staggering.
They would have knocked him down like a feather -after they'd picked their jaws up off the floor!

It's the most ludicrous, imbecilic suggestion to be heard in Royal circles for centuries.

Honestly, this man's limited intellectual capacity and general ignorance is epic! The US Constitution is "Bonkers"? Probably one of the world's three greatest documents? Hazno wasn't making a smartarse, snarky quip. He simply couldn't understand it, its raison d'etre nor its superb rationale.

This is the chap who was, apparently, gently rebuked by a master at Eton for knowing nothing about the American Revolution, the Boston Tea Party and George III. Particularly because he didn't know that George III was his ancestor.

The man who marked his entrance exam for Sandhurst Royal Military Academy (for army officer training) said years later that the essays Hazno wrote were at the level of an 11yo.

Speaking with a pukka English upper crust accent can lead people to assume there's a strong intellect behind it! But there are quite a number of these types around, it used to be a bit of a meme in itself!

Sami, I do take Neil Sean with a massive grain of salt at times, but I think you convinced me that Harry is that stupid to have thrown this suggestion out there at the summit.

BTW, in the people are stupid dept. I was shocked when I read the US equivalent of Harry not knowing about the Boston Tea Party, American revolution or George 3 as his ancestor. The MOD on another site, admitted that her husband did not know that the Nazis had put Jewish people, Gypsies and others they considered undesirable into concentration camps and killed them. Are schools giving out sleeping pills before history class? In Harry's case, not knowing the relatives is pretty unforgivable.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Thanks @LadyMuck 👑
BookWorm discussed the boring and repetitive Sussex podcasts, no surprise that the new podcast has been put back to next year. Shooting has begun on the new cookery show, so brace yourselves for dreamy shots of the Ho walking through orchards with pots of jam.

No action on the Stoats has been taken by the UK government or the Monarchy. KC is a huge Muslim supporter, respects Islam and has strong ties to Saudi Arabia and Jordan. As things stand, he looks weak, and with things as they are in the Middle East this is not a time to look weak - and Arabs despise weakness.

If there's a meeting between William, Chuck and the Stoat it will be to decide on the Stoat's future, and the king may ask him to put his titles into abeyance.

The king is not happy, and it's nothing to do with his cancer. There's been a 20 +year drive to improve Camilla's popularity but she will never match his mother. KC thought he'd be as popular as HM, but it's not happened and our Late Majesty is still the most popular royal followed by the Waleses. Polls are important as the survival of the Monarchy depends on its popularity.

KC is an entitled snob, always has been and always will be. There is a clear line between him and the people, and his thinly-disguised disrespect for them is hidden behind a wide smile, unlike the natural warmth of the Waleses. It's just what it is.

There's only one way he can improve his standing, and that is with a show of strength. Let's see if there's an announcenent in May.
The King would never be as popular as TLQ and I don’t think he is that naive to ever believe he would be. She was an absolute bad ass and adored by all.

I have three family members who have met KC (before he was King) and all said what an absolute pleasure it was to meet him and how lovely and warm he was. They had nothing but lovely things to say about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

I can very well believe that Sparry seriously believes that he and William should be "co-kings", or he alone should be the king. Why? Because his mummy said so. At least that's the excuse, defense, refrain that he's been using to (try to) get his own way for quite a while.

William, whether reluctantly or not, grew up from being the little boy who just wanted to play instead of attending history and other 'kingly' lessons into a dutiful servant of the Crown, a leader who is already trying to make people's lives better even before he takes on that mantle for which he has been preparing all his life. Sparry, on the other hand, never grew up. Coveting what his brother has, quick to snatch away what isn't given to him, throwing his toys out of the pram.

100% Sparry grew up believing that William didn't want to be the king so he would get to do it.

Or that since William had been trained to take his little brother along with him (whether with his friends, or on engagements even after he was married, projects like Heads Together etc) and there was that illusion of "equality", that Sparry would get to rule right alongside him. Or rather, that Sparry would have fun and enjoy the wealth, fame and other perks while William did all the work.

Sometimes I get a little confused about who's feeding whose delusions - both Sparry and his Ho are equally greedy, covetous and delusional. Their truth indeed.

Every time I'm about to type the term 'co-king', I get a bit of a giggle ❄, and also wonder if the narcotics bureau people will even listen to my defense that I was just talking about Sparry's grand delusions 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Remember this? Posted on 11th March by @Bellatrix Lestrange Thread 424.
"Angela Levin on GBNews earlier was saying she thinks someone else created and sent the photo to KP pretending it was from PPOW".
Not surprisingly, this didn't gain any traction. Everyone was so upset they never wondered why Catherine a great photographer would produce something so clumsy and fake-looking, just shouting to be torn to pieces which it was.

Daily Mirror today
"However, the release of the portrait marks a big change in the way William and Kate usually issue images for their children’s birthdays. It was pasted straight to social media on Louis’ actual birthday on Tuesday, rather than under embargo to the press the day before, as was the established pattern William and Kate have followed each year for all three of their children since they were born."
"And it seems there is a reason why this was the case, it is understood to be due to the unprecedented time the family is experiencing. ..."

It's expected that the same will be done for Charlotte.

Under embargo
"An embargoed press release is a document that is shared with journalists before its official release date, but with a strict agreement that the information contained within it cannot be published until a specific time and date."

So rather than give anyone a chance to possibly edit the photo, the Waleses posted it directly and the press knew nothing about it.
I never thought Catherine and William produced the Mother's Day photo, it was someone else, and it seemed a crackpot view at the time but I think they were set up.
Could this new way of releasing family photos suggest that they might have thought this was a possibility too?
This photo of Louis was taken a few days ago by Catherine. She's confident it's kosher, she took it, it's real, there can be no furore about it. Not so with the M.D. photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sami, I do take Neil Sean with a massive grain of salt at times, but I think you convinced me that Harry is that stupid to have thrown this suggestion out there at the summit.

BTW, in the people are stupid dept. I was shocked when I read the US equivalent of Harry not knowing about the Boston Tea Party, American revolution or George 3 as his ancestor. The MOD on another site, admitted that her husband did not know that the Nazis had put Jewish people, Gypsies and others they considered undesirable into concentration camps and killed them. Are schools giving out sleeping pills before history class? In Harry's case, not knowing the relatives is pretty unforgivable.
It's why I've always said the Harkles are as bad as each other.

A lot of what his historical claims are Harkle lies - no doubt fueled by her fantastical ignorance.
I think its in Spare, where he goes to a battlefield in South Africa and gives this BLM sermon as his reaction - completely expecting people to believe he as never seen Zulu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.