Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who do we think the royal is 15 to 20 in line to the Throne?
Peter Phillips ?
The Tindalls?

Or made up bullshit. My money is on Hazno 😄
My money is on Peter Phillips.... BUT tbh I think she exaggerated it. Bloke says we need more women cos the numbers are off (which isn't THAT odd of a statement) and she reckons it's an invite to an orgy. She strikes me as a bit of a drama llama.

Reactions: 46
Aww, lovely photo, bless him.
I love that he is in shorts and barefoot lying in the garden. It’s so down to earth and happy. BTW was it not ILBW who called W&C’s children ‘feral’ for running about barefoot and yet in the Harkles ‘homes and gardens’ pictures the adults and children are rarely shod?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So who do we think the royal is 15 to 20 in line to the Throne?
Peter Phillips ?
The Tindalls?

Or made up bullshit. My money is on Hazno 😄
I think She is telling porkies IMO because the very fact the whole Borat abuse stuff has been taken out of the British version of Her book speaks volumes

Reactions: 39
I love that he is in shorts and barefoot lying in the garden. It’s so down to earth and happy. BTW was it not ILBW who called W&C’s children ‘feral’ for running about barefoot and yet in the Harkles ‘homes and gardens’ pictures the adults and children are rarely shod?

She usually (though not always) wears shoes or whatever, Sparry and the Flatpacks are barefoot.

I just had spicy noodles! 🤦

Reactions: 21
assumed rebel Wilson meant Freddie Windsor. he is married to Sophie winkleman the actress and rebel played with the ranking order. 🤭

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes, that's exactly what I meant Cinny. I'd never heard about them paying off the mortgage for a surrogate, and I'm not convinced that it's true. As BW mentions, the kids have NEVER been seen, only stand ins.

I can't for the life of me understand what the fear is from revealing the truth about the kids. Why is it a dangerous subject? They told lies to the world. Why should the truth be harmful to other people? Why won't Charles come clean and put out a statement, deal with the backlash, then move on?

Right - onto another subject. Amazon seems to be the only place that is stocking Lady Cs book, which I find rather odd. 🤔
Yes, it's all very fishy.
I think it's a dangerous subject because the bottom line is that Chuck must have taken the law into his own hands (as he actually has the ancient right to do - I've not heard of the Monarchs's sovereign right to make laws etc being taken away).

Somewhere along the way, he must have legally identified the flatpacks as heirs of the body (whether they are or not, whether they exist or not) in order to get them named in the LoS.

Calling out a Monarch's subterfuges and dishonesty is incredibly dangerous.
I don't think that a confessional statement would do the trick. We wouldn't forgive such behaviour so lightly. If the accusations are true then it would wreck our trust in the Monarchy = curtains for the BRF and monumental turmoil for many countries (UK, the realms overseas, dominions, commonwealth, 2.5 billion people) for decades whilst we and the interim powers sorted out a new form of governance.

Chuck may have been monumentally silly in trying to protect and support his darling boy.
As it is, the deranged darling boy and gold-digger spouse (who seriously thought they could be co-Monarchs!! 😵🤬) have caused huge damage to many institutions and many people - and they've not finished yet.
He should have done a clean cut with them like George VI did with David and the other American gold-digger.

WRT to Georgie's book, well what's in it that the UK powers-that-be can't tolerate?? Amazon, being a US company, more or less adheres to the free speech rights enshrined in their Constitution.

No wonder PPoW have quietly distanced themselves from the stoats and Chuck. I'm so glad the stoat wrote how William decked him and why. William was already positioning himself on the right side.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is lovely!!!

It is. I like this quote in the article.

"the gong is said to have been personally chosen by the King because of the "esteem in which she is held" and "recognition in taking on more responsibilities" since becoming Princess of Wales."

Chew on that ILBW.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Bongo bongo promises but nothing we do not already know.

ARO yet another publicity stunt? All carefully calibrated to boost the Harkle profile. Deflecting from negative publicity by using other publicity-hungry celebs. 🍓

Melissa McCarthy? Has the depth of a teaspoon. Smeg was not seen as a threat by others because of envy but she was a real threat to the stability of the Monarchy.

Would damage have been greater if Megxit hadn't happened? Smeg only stayed as long as she could hack it. She was not flexible, or self-sacrificing enough. Her commercial activities, and bullying of staff were all bubbling beneath the surface, and there would have been a massive collision with the powers that be had she stayed. Not forgetting the Meghanian bumps and bump-clutching. The ptb took their eyes off the ball (bump).

Markle family relationships? Sam enabled the friendship between her daughter Ashleigh and Smeg, then got frozen out. İn Lady C's opinion, Smeg admired and was insanely jealous of her older white sister Samantha. Smeg likely set out to sabotage the relationship between Sam and Ashleigh to spite Sam.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I love that it has appeared too late for today's papers to include it in either their early or late print run.
What a perfect plunking of the press! Harold is always screaming about how the press does him dirty, compared to the scathing that Catherine was subjected to, his complaints are nothing. So happy they posted a picture of Louis and figured out a way to do it and twist the knife with a velvet glove. :love:
---
This is lovely!!!

Time for Meg to buy herself an award. Any suggestions? The Most Dishonorable Order of the Chicken Coup? First Order of the Wrinkled Garment? Dame of Slatternly Sluts?

Can any one imagine saying this aboutMeg?

The order's motto that Catherine was bestowed today is "In action faithful and in honour clear". This fits Catherine to a T. It is a motto for all of us to live by.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Tom Bower sketched out the details in Revenge.
There were numerous articles about how she was a terror during the Reitman’s commercial shoot. Also one about how she demanded xyz for a fashion shoot and then refused to do it. She was extremely rude to everyone. These are the opposite of actions that a person who is concerned about their career would do. There are plenty of mediocre actors in Hollywood who have careers by doing the job, showing up on time and most importantly, play nice with everyone. Miss Too High an Opinion of Herself has rarely done that. When she did, it must have killed her and she went home and kicked the dog.

Underneath it all, Meghan has low self esteem or she wouldn’t have convinced herself that she is better than anyone else. Being mean and rude gives her a sense of power and control. She is a poseur in her own head and she knows it and it just makes her act even worse

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.