Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went on Oprah and inferred that her husbands racist family were chasing her around a Castle nooses at the ready*. This family was the British Royal family and her claims were a nothing burger. If she can be so malignant and brazen towards the senior royals then it follows that we ourselves can infer she was a head melting nightmare for the staff.

* Tim Dillons memorable summary of Meghans sob story.

• Sick
Reactions: 52
I can’t tell you how much I loathe this pair of absolute wallopers and how aggrieved I am that we share a wedding anniversary. The utter bastards 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm over half way through Lady C's book and she mentions she has it on very good authority that this did happen. Also Smeg threw a dress on the floor screaming at her aide that it hadn't been pressed properly and to do it again.

Bit rich coming from the creased one!

Is Smegs even capable of recognising when a dress has been pressed? 🤔

Advertising bucks baby. Anna had to say that because Givenchy is a big Conde Nast advertiser. I’m betting that whatever is the real story with that mess of a dress is known by Anna.

Could guess as much from how the supposed praise was phrased. That was the 'trauma' 😂

The world of celebrity PR is really weird. I've been a part of the often tangential world of political PR basically since I was born, yet I still find it all very weird 🤦 So predictable, yet unpredictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Remember this…’my Mother was chased to her death when she was in a relationship with someone who,wasn’t white.”

“Should have called out the racism sooner”

Or this…but H never said the UK was racist. If only he could be King…he’d straighten you Brits out.

“When Winfrey asked, "Did you leave the country because of racism?"

Harry said, "It was a large part of it."

MORE FROM HARPER'S BAZAAR
The Scream Queens of Horror

Play Video
The Duke of Sussex recalled a moment at a fundraiser dinner for Sentebale, the charity he founded to support youth affected by HIV in Lesotho and Botswana, where a friend pointed out just how bigoted the U.K. can be.

"I remember the Sentebale fundraiser," Harry said. "One of the people at that dinner said to me, 'Please, please don't do this with the media. They will destroy your life.' This person is friends with a lot of the editors and I said, 'What do you mean by that?' Obviously I knew. They said, 'You don't understand, the U.K. is very bigoted.' And I stopped, and I said the U.K.'s not bigoted, the U.K. press is bigoted, specifically the tabloids. Is that what you mean?' He goes, "No, the U.K. is bigoted.' And I said I completely disagree.

"But unfortunately, if the source of information is inherently corrupt or racist or biased, then that filters out to the rest of society."

Harry has previously talked about how he didn't understand unconscious bias until he met Meghan. He discussed this again in the Oprah interview. "Sad as it is to say it, it takes living in her shoes, in this instance, for a day or those first eight days to see where it was gonna go and how far they were gonna take it," he explained. "And get away with it and be so blatant about it. That's the bit that shocked me."

During Sunday night's interview, the Duchess of Sussex detailed some experiences of racism as a woman of color in the royal family. In one bombshell reveal, she said that when she was pregnant with her first child Archie, there were "concerns and conversations" in the palace about "how dark his skin might be when he's born."

Both she and Harry kept specific details about these conversations, plus who said that racist comment, under wraps.

The couple discussed, however, how the nonstop media scrutiny of Meghan entailed racist reports from tabloids. "From the beginning of our relationship, they were so attacking and inciting so much racism really," the duchess said at one point.

"What I was seeing was history repeating itself," Harry said, referring to the press's obsession with his mother, Princess Diana. But he said the fixation with Meghan was "definitely far more dangerous because then you add race in."

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Noe Melissa McCarthy I'm not jealous. I thought she was ok until she posed in a 60k dress for the engagement photos. This wasn't borrowed the king bought it just for her. Not even the Queen or DoC would have a dress that expensive. It's not done it's garish. She has zero class and never understand how the RF works , she saw it as a way to make money. All she has done is to try monetise the RF not understanding the place it historically has in the UK. I'm not the biggest of royalists but you can trace Charles line back to William the conqueror, Henry Tudor , Queen Elizabeth II , Victoria, King George III. It's special all that history and smeg tries to sell jam.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
What debunks Harrys race baiting is that these racist high speed chasers/Prince Philip and MI6 failed to kill his Mummy in the two years she was dating Hasnat Khan who also wasn't white.

A normal, quiet and conservative life with a British-Pakastani surgeon versus a life in the literal (and tragic) fast lane with an Egyptian playboy.

But...waaaagh....Racism!

Same goes for Meghan. If she accepted what she was getting into along with the inevitable slings and arrows and did the job she said she was ready to hit the ground running with then she'd have maintained the support and goodwill she initially received. The difference is that she took that good will and support and abandoned it while leveraging her status simply to sell jam and tat under the Sussex Royal American Riviera Orchard branding back home in American shops while she cosplayed as a mogul in her Santa Barbara mansion. That people call it as it is isn't racism despite what Harry would have us believe. He can tell himself it is racism instead of accepting that he's been nothing but a useful idiot for his wife to that end.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Harry & Meghan #438 - Kids and grown ups loathe them so, the hapless world of Harry's Ho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
BIB your post
"I really want to know is whether the neglected flatpacks are heirs of the body and legitimately in the LoS or whether they're not. Because having 'legitimate' heirs means that the stoats can endlessly manipulate the BRF."
This is the crux of the Monarchy's problem. It's a case of stable door and horse, Chuck put them in without knowing who they are or if they exist, he's recognised them as his grandchildren, gave in to pressure. He should have followed the law but didn't. HM should have amended the LP before she died and taken this mess off her son's plate, but it was likely discussed and discarded because the Stoats are denied nothing.

Unconstitutional and illegal, this is his problem and is imo is the sole reason we are in this situation today.
As you say, Sami, "the Stoats can endlessly manipulate the RF". This is exactly what they are doing. Even though the heirs aren't "legitimate", they've been legitimised.
Yes, thank you for your comment, Cinny. It triggered another line of thought...

Perhaps the epicentre of the issue is secrets and lies.
You pointed out that the flatpacks have been legitimised, though with no conventional, legal proof.

The Monarch is the font of all justice (IIRC from uni days). Technically, his/her word is law. S/he is above the law and can make any law they like (AFAIK, that's never legally changed. They don't use that privilege because it would topple the Monarchy).

Nonetheless, if the Monarch so chooses, like a mediaeval king, to legitimise his heirs, he simply can, just with a 'so be it' type of order.

These days, it shouldn't work like that. Nowadays, the case should be brought before the Law Lords and Parliament, ancient laws and precedents considered in the light of the circumstances and modern practices, mores etc, chewed over publicly, decided on by the Law Lords and publicly announced.

It didn't happen like that. To spare Mrs Stoat's feelings and support her dubious claim to privacy, it all went underground. Even though there's no privacy if you're in the close LoS and claiming Royal titles.

So Monarchical privilege was invoked....and we've been fed nonsense ever since. The CoS business? It's clear now that stoat is still there and still legally empowered to act when needed. He still has his domicile in the UK. Despite the MSM flogging nonsense about him 'abandoning the UK'. He hasn't!

The stoats' manipulation began right at the start of the relationship that SHE manipulated herself into. It's carried on and worsened ever since.

ALL based on secrets and lies.
It's the secrets and lies that undermine the Monarchy (and, actually every relationship, every endeavour), not whether the flatpacks are legitimate or not. The public should have had all the facts and been able to engage in the Constitutional debate.
We probably would have sanctioned the legitimacy of surrogacy based on DNA evidence and clinical documentation. (Personally, I think it should be for everyone.) As usual the law is lagging behind the times.

So Chuck clandestinely took it upon himself - and neglected to tell us. There's the rub.

What else don't we know that we should?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Perhaps some journalist will start investigating her workplace behavior BEFORE the marriage and combine that info with the bullying allegations afterward.

She was probably a sycophant to those with power when she was a nobody. She was probably overly (fakely) friendly to the crew on Suits because she was #6 and hardly in the show week to week. She never was of the level to have staff and acted as her own PR ([email protected]) so this would have been the first time she really had staff...and it shows!

Reactions: 31
They said, 'You don't understand, the U.K. is very bigoted.'
I mean who hasn't dressed in a Nazi uniform for shits & giggles? Used the terms paki and raghead? Ignored the African Parks scandal?

And they are just the things we know about :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Can't belive He is only Six years old
He's adorable. A little ray of sunshine with that precious smile.

And getting so grown up.

Are there two teeth missing now on the bottom row?

And Haz can stop with his pseudo-fretting because this one will never turn out like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.