Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Podcast delayed?
If Melissa McCarthy is so enamoured of the Duchess, why doesn't she do the bloody podcast.
She could talk about how inspiring she is. [And Melissa can agree if Meghan ever stops talking about herself.]
IMO I don't think this new podcast will even happen.

Reactions: 40
Sometimes, amongst all the PR tripe, I need to remind myself. They are really scrapping at the bottom of the barrel

Reactions: 57
I just don't get why the youtubers video's posted by tattlers, me included, are so often criticised for "their speech, their content, their input etc". This is a fooking gossip site! Take from them what you will. I appreciate their research and work they put in. Yeah some bits maybe a bit doubtful but that's the joy of the scroll button.

Take it all with a pinch of salt (and gossip) and maybe, sometimes there's a nugget of truth in there.

Reactions: 39
Aren't there even pix of the Loch Ness Monster? LOLOL~

Reactions: 19
I transcribe the BookWorm videos as accurately as possible, and if she was speaking in a homophobic, misogynistic and albeist (?) way I'd have written down what she said. After a while I'd have stopped doing them if they were horrible. I've never heard her offer pretend "concerned advice" or say "no offence".
Her accent can be a bit difficult at times, but we all have one.
Are you sure you've got the right BookWorm? There could be cheap copies. I honestly don't recognise her from your description.
Who is The Fast Show?

Reactions: 21
When you take the oath to be a US citizen, you are given the chance to change your name. I only know this because a German woman with a lovely name that Americans could not pronounce, told me so. In the end she decided to keep her name and live with people not saying it properly. I see it now for Harold. He goes before the judge, takes the oath and is asked what he would like his new name to be. Harold's answer: Prince Harry. He figures if Michael Jackson could name two sons Prince Michael I and Prince Michael 2 then he can be Prince Harry. Right?

Reactions: 35
A DNA test would not prove surrogacy because a fertilised embryo of H&M could have been planted.

Reactions: 28
Either Harry thought he would become a joint monarch alongside William (fuelled by what his Mummy told him when he was a wee boy) or Meghan thought that the British public would demand it, as she is the “star” of the Royal Family and she could also be elected President of the United States too!

What a pair of deluded fools!! It’s clear that the Royal Family and the UK are better off with them far away!

Reactions: 48
She'll invite the same people as were on the first podcast.
That way the first podcast never existed.

Plus they are the only people mad enough to go on.
I’m sure Hillary Clinton would do a podcast with Smegs because THAT woman is as evil as they get and LOVES to talk out of her ass!!!

Reactions: 33
I haven’t rtft but I just came on to say fucking jam, hahahahaha

She is sooooo basic and predictable

Reactions: 34
Fecking absurd! So that's how dumb is really is. Very very jealous of Will and bitter to the very end. #growupharry

Reactions: 30
Thankyou so much! Wow, this is all very odd. Charles has a son called Jason? The person who closed down their business was the Obstetrician?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.